Eommaya

Daddy and The DayCare

   The car was working...

 

 But the kids didn't want them to leave.

 "Don't go, Yixing!" they cried holding onto his legs like a monkey.

"Oh it's okay I'll visit you guys. I think Luhan would like that" he said prying the kids.

Mean while Luhan was holding Junmyeon hand. "Goodbye Luhan, you can come by if you want."

 Just like that, Luhan bawled his eyes. He was hugging Junmyeon, he knealed down and wiped his tears.

"I don't want to leave" cried Luhan. Junmyeon couldn't bare the crying boy, he hugged him so tight that eventaully everyone was in a great big group. After that hug they wave goodbyes, The boys went inside while Junmyeon stood outside talking to Yixing. "You're welcome to come to our house if you want." And he peaked Yixing's lips. He waved at the car driving away from the house, he got inside and feed the kids. While washing the dishes he saw markings on the edge of the kitchen. He took off the gloves and looked closely at the markings. There were numbers and his kids name of each number.

"Baekhyun come over here" he called out. The boy walked in. He pointed aout the marking. "What is this?"

"Oh while you were gone Yixing said that we do this to see if our growth has gone up". Junmyeon looked at it.

Chanyeol was the tallest and still Sehun and Jongin were the same height. Just then,  there was a banging on the door. Junmyeon opened the door, "Yes".

"Hello, we're the new nieghbors from the house across the street" the woman said with his two kids.

"Well hello, guys come here" Junmyeon said. "My name is Junmyeon and this is B-" "Baekhyun".

"Chanyeol."

"K-Kyungsoo"

"JONGIN!"

"Sehunie".

"UM yes, these are my kids" he finished.

"Oh my, this Jongdae and this is Minseok" she pointed out the boys who looked like they are in middle school. Jongdae was holding his arm and Minseok was looking at the ground.

"Well hello, if you need any trouble I'm just across the street". After the introduction they left and Junmyeon washed the kids and they went to sleep.

 

Next Day...

 

Junmyeon went to the hospital to check up on Wifan. "Hey look what I got your favorite coffee." Wifan dranked his coffee. "So how's your life in the hospital" he asked.

"Like hell, they make sure I eat my pill, and the blanket doesn't cover my whole body, I have to ask the nurse for two. And I have to carry that stupid pole with me when I want to go walk around. And even worse, some reporters dressed as nurse and doctors to interview me" Wifan said putting his drink down. Junmyeon sat down. 

"Well I had to cancel the suit commercial for tomorrow. And I talked to the doctor he said you still have four more days until you check out."

"Good."

Just then, Junmyeon remember about that boy hugging Wifan.

"By the way, who was the blonde guy from Yesterday?"

Wifan spat out his coffee.

"What... what guy?" he face was red.

"That guy who was hugging you".

"If I tell you you can't tell no one, got it."

"Yes sir" he saluted.

"Okay, he's my...l-l-lover" he said blushing.

Junmyeon paused and rethinked everything he just said. "So you're gay?"

"Shut up".

Junmeyon was astonished. "Don't worry, I won't tell no one." They pinkypromise even thiugh it looked stupid.

"Haha, you remind me of my kids", he laughed.

"What is your kids like" WIfan asked.

"Well the oldest is talkative, my second oldest you have to watch him no matter what. And Soo he's quiet but helpful, and finally the last two sticks together like glue". 

"Wow a full house".

"Yeah, but they help me clean the house and takes responsibility" he smiled at the last sentence.

    It was time to pick up the kids. He drove to the school and went home. "Everyone wash your hands and lets make dinner." They followed him and one by one they put items on the table. He lay newpaper on the hround and a huge bowl of water and vegatables in it. "Make sure they're wash perfect." 

"Yes sir" they all said and grabbed one each. As Junmyeon was cutting the onions he heard a knock of the door. 

"Yes" he said opening the door. It was Jondae and Minseok, they had bowls in their hands.

"Can we eat at your house" Jongdae asked.

Junmyeon didn't ask but let them. "How come you're eating at your home?"

"Because mom is busy with her own world" Minseok said.

" Well would you like to help out with the kids?"

The kids were too busy splashing water on each other. "Or help me cut vegatables."

"I'll play with the kids" Jongdae said.

"I guess I'll help you cut then" Minseok sighed.

Jongdae was playing with the kids, while Minseok quietly followed Junmyeon cutting.

"So Minseok can you tell me about you and your brother."

"Well... I'm the oldest. Jongdae he acts like a kid but I guess he's always like that. We're in sixth grade, and that's all" he laughed, "But please don't tell this to no one not even our mother."

Junmyeon was concerned and promised.

"Since my father ran away from home, our mom has been h-h-hitting us" Minseok voice cracked.

Junmyeon was shocked to hear that. Junmyeon set the knife down and asked, "Minseok, can you left up our sleeves?"

Minseok hesitiate but pull up the sleeves to revealed small bruises on his arms. Junmyeon gently grab his arms and looked at Minseok.

"Why didn't you tell the others?"

"Because our mom would beat us up if we told".

Junmyeon worried about that problem for later. Right now, they ate their food. After finishing the two boys helped Junmyeon watch the dishes. Then they heard the door ring.

Junmyeon opened to see their mother, looking concerned. "Have you seen my boys?"

"Yes, they're in here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you... Let me get them for you". He walked to the boys, and put their hands on thier shoulders. "Boys, if you need help or your mom does something to you come running to my house." They nodded their heads and left the house. 


Drop That!!

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope YOu Enjoy^^

-Bias(^_^)