A Family

Daddy and The DayCare

"I want to be a family again."

"I'm sorry... but it's long I don't think we could" he said. Just then a loud crash shook him. He looked to see she dropped the glass cup, He quickly went to see if she was hurt. He picked up the shattered glass, and there he felt wet tears coming from above.He looked up and saw his wife crying, she had the same face as when she said goodbye to her kids. "I'm sorry but, I have someone who can help me" he said looking down.

 She got up, "WHo is it, who's the girl" she yelled. He clenched his fist and opened his mouth.

"It's not a girl, it's someone who I knew for a long time."

   Just then, he felt a slap on his face. He stood there he took it like a man. "How, could you. I was thinking about us being together".

"I'm sorry but even if you or I promise to make a happy family. Someone would always break that promise" he said and walked to the door. "And can you please leave. The kids doesn't like to be disturb while they're sleeping" he said and looked at Kyungsoo hiding behind the wall. The girl looked at the little boy, making Kyungsoo hide even more. She picked up her coat and left the house. Junmyeon closed the door and slid down against the door. He felt the same pain as when she left. Kyungsoo ran up him and hugged his father. Junmyeon picked up Kyungsoo and put him to bed.

"Is appa going to be alright" he asked. Junmyeon nodded, and watched as Soo fall into a deep sleep. He closed the door and looked at the time, 9:44 PM. He sighed and watched t.v. He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out the key.

  "You can use for emergency"

 "Emergencies, huh." he said and put it on his key chain. He went to the bathroom and saw a red mark. He opened the shower and wshed his body. Another day, for a lonely night.

 

The Next Day...

   He woke up feeling TY! 

   Luckily, the kids didn't have school. Junmyeon called Yixing to see if he was home. He was. He told Yixing about his problem.

"You come to my home right now!" Yixing said over the phone. Junmyeon told everyone that they were going to the daycare while he was going to do some business. But they wanted to go, Junmyeon just decided to go with the flow. He drove to his apartment. When he was about to knock when the door swinged open. The kids yelled "YIXING" and came hugging the poor man. Jumyeon smiled and waved. After the long hugs and boys were playing or watching t.v. While the adults were in the kitchen. 

"What did you want to talk about" Yixing asked sipping of a cup of tea.

"Well, last night... Jikyung came and wanted to live with us" he said. Yixing stopped and sat up more.

"But I said that I have someone else in mind" Junmyeon contiuned. Yixing looked at Junmyeon intensely. "And the person is y-you" he quickly said and drinked his tea like nothing.

"Wait what did you - oh" Yixing said with his red cheeks spread more. There was silent. "Can I kiss you?"

Junmyeon spit back his tea in his cup and waved his hand. "No It fi-"

 Yixing leaned in and kissed the man (and it's not those tongue ones, no not yet). Junmyeon didn't know if he should closed his eyes, he saw Yixing red cheeks go lightly and then his kids looking behind the wall. They were cheering and govong him thumb-ups

Just then he closed his eyes, more and more time slowed time. Just then they parted, Junmyeon breathe in and then out. Just then they heard a thump, they turned around to see the kids have fallin on each other. "oh the kids saw us" Yixing whispered to Junmyeon.  The kids quickly ran and pretended they saw nothing.After the talk, they parted and the now two love birds awaits for a time to be together.

 

The Next Day...

"Appa wake up, can we go to the store"

  Junmyeon opened his eyes to see all of his kids dressed. He blinked and looked at  the time 8:34 AM. He got up and the kids pulling of his arms to get up, he scratched his head and grabbed a shirt from the closet and some pants. And off to the supermarket. 

  The kids went to the snacks area while some followed him. They went to the meat section and asked what the kids want.

"I want beef."

"I want pork."

"No, I want chicken."

"How about we get all, we can do a bbq and invite your friends yeah" he said and grabbed the meats. Some kids came and asked if they can have candy, of course the anwser was no. The total came out to $79.

   They prepared everything outside. "Appa, can you call Yixing" they begged. He got out his phone and dialed his number.

 "Hello"

"Hey, this is Junmyeon the kids would like for you to come over to our huse for some food" he told the man on the phone.

"Sure, my nephew from is going to love it", Yixing said and they hunged up.

   The time was 4: 57 PM and junmyeon started the fire, while the kids played and washed the vegatables. They heard a knock and Baekhyun ran to anwser it. 

"Welcome to my house" he said and smiled at Yixing who had a little boy around Jongin and Sehun's age.

  Yixing smiled and tried to put the boy down but the boy didn't budge. The others kids ran to Yixing and asked what was wrong. 

 "This little guy is Luhan,  he is my brother's son, who now will be living with me" he said pointing at the young boy wrapping his arms around him.Junmyeon came inside to see who it was.

  "Hey" he waved and saw the boy.

   After the explanation, Sehun bravely went up to him and grabbed his hand. The boy trembled, Sehun dragged he to where there were toys. "Let's play" he said. Luhan looked at Yixing who was too busy talking to Junmyeon. And slowly he was dragged where the kids tried to speak to him. 

 "My name is Baekhyun and these are my brothers" he said pointing at every single one. Still the boy had a trembling face, Yixing went up to them to see what they were talking.

  "Yixing, how come he's not talking" asked Chanyeol.

  "Doesn't understand Korean... Well only a little, so it would be hard for him to understand what you are saying" Yixing explained. They all nodded and tried their hardest to explain things with their hands. Junmyeon was outside flipping the meat, when he felt two arms wrapping around him. He quickly turned and saw Yixing looking at the food. Junmyeon tried to free himself when suddenly.

"I'll only let go if you kiss me".

 He blushed.


A new Character has Appeared,

Hey guys thanks for all the support!!

Thanks for reading^^

-Bias(^_^)