Day with Mom Pt. 2

Daddy and The DayCare

" Yeah we do".

 

     Baekhyun poured in the broth for Jongin and Sehun. Chanyeol grabbed a crab leg and started chewing on it, while Kyungsoo was chowed down on fish meat. She was surprised of have well they helped each other.

" Does appa come home late?"

"No, he comes and pick us up. Then hyungs. And we go home and have dinner together" Baekhyun said picking up some rice grains.

"And, plus Yixing comes and eat with us on some days." Chanyeol finished.

"Yixing plays with you guys, still?"

 Everyone nobbed their and their mother continues to ask questions until they finished their food. It was getting dark, but you know they walked around the stores and street markets. From touching fishes, to tasting street food, everyone was happy. But yet they wanted to go home, as they missed their father, but want to spend more time with their mother. Their mother drove to their house.

   They knocked on the door, and to open was Jongdae holding a smoothe in his left hand. "Oh, you're here, let me get appa."

"Appa?" she asked, she doesn't remember having a kid like him. But she went in with the kids, Junmyeon was wiping his hand on the apron. 

 " Oh, did you guys eat yet" he asked. Everyone nodded their head. 

Jikyung felt awkward standing around. 

 "Jikyung, thank you for spending time with them" he said smiling.

"Oh it was no problem. I just want to hang out with my kids and see how they are."

 She saw two kids sitting on the couch, she pointed it them.

"Oh, Jongdae Minseok come over here" he said. The two kids came over and bowed their head. "These are my new sons, Minseok and Jongdae".

"Nice to meet you" they both said. Jikyung greeted herself.

" She is my wife, er I guess" he said.

"Will not any more" she chuckled. " Well, the time is getting late better go."

  She walked to the front door, then she felt tight hugs on her waist. She turned around and saw her kids hugging her, she felt them and told them to not give thier father a hard time. 

" So what did you guys do with eomma?"

"We ate seafood and walked around the streetmarkets, it was fun." Kyungsoo said.

 "How about you guys?" asked Chanyeol.

"We saw how appa does his job it was so cool. There was a photoshoot and the ladies treated us with ice cream and candy. Then appa and Wifan hyung took us to eat out in a fancy resturant."

They shared their experiences, and it was time to take a shower and say their good nights to their father. As the kids were sleeping, Junmyeon sighed and laid in bed. He was about to sleep, until his phone ringed. He looked at the text from Yixing about wanting to go camping with him and Luhan. He thought it was a good opporties for the boys to be more out-going and bond with nature. 

  It was startled, the day after tommorrow they would go to the wilderness. 

 

Next Day...

 

  "Appa, we're going to be late!"

 Junmyeon sprung up and quickly looked at the time, it was 8: 49 AM. And school  started at nine, he quickly dressed sehun adn Jongin as the school kids tied their shoes and bows. Junmyeon didn't have time to dress, he ran to grab his car keys, and shuffled to the closest shoes, sandals. "Let'sgo quickly" he said looking at the clock on the wall. " 8:54".

  Junmyeon raced to time, he didn't care if he got a speedy ticket. He dropped off Jongdae and Minseok off, he quickly said goodbye and raced to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo's school. He truned right then left and finally the front of the school. As they got out of the car the bell ringed, and kids were walking to their classes. They were on time.

   Junmyeon now had to take Sehun and Jongin to the daycare. He calming took his time, he held both the kids and entered the room. His white shirt and blue sweatpants, with his sandals. He looked at a normal dad for the first time. He put them on the floor and kissed them goodbye as the caretaker took them to play with others kids. Junmyeon saw Yixing doing a puppet show with socks that had googly eyes on them. He waved at him and went back home to dress more professional.

     He drove to Kris apartment, he woke up the sleeping man. "Yah wake up, today you have a commercial to film". He slapped Kris's calves making him covering his bare legs. junyeon didn't have time to screw around. He pulled on Kris's ear, "Ow, I'm awake."

 "Hurry and eat breakfast, we have a schedule" he said brushing off Kris's shoulder.

"Yes, thank you eomma" Kris teased.

" Oh yes my son. Eat well and go to school" Junmyeon played along and slap the back of his head. 

   After dressing professional, they went to the commercial shoot. It was for Nature Republic, the location was a house nearby the woods. Junmyeon watched as they filmed, he thought about how fun it would be at a forest like this one. He remember about how he didn't have enough tents, for the boys. He had to make a short stop to the store to buy them. He looked at his watch and remember shooting ends in a hour, it would take an hour to go to the nearest town. He had to take Wufan shopping with him. Or do it another time.

   Once his schedule was cleared, Junmyeon dropped off Wufan. And went straight to the store, he bought two tents and sleepingbags, along with some food to cook on the campfire. He drove back dropping off the items and picked up the kids. While on the car ride, Junmyeon told the kids about the camping trip. 

" We are going to camp in the wilderness, have fun is that?"

" Like nature and that stuff" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, and guess who's coming along?"

"Yixing" Jongdae answered.

Junmyeon nodded his head, and everyone was excited to go for tomorrow.


Put Your Hands Up,

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope You Enjoyed^^

-Bias