Story Of Our Lives

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

Main Pairing: Kaisoo/ Jongin & Kyungsoo

Side Pairing: Wonkyu & Eunhae

Genre: Fluff, attempt to comedy, happyending, MarriageAu

Words: 3, 150

Kindly ignore grammatical mistakes. ^^

 


 

“Siwon pa!”

 

 

“Kyu Appa! Please come here”

 

 

The said fathers came running in the living room, where their precious son was currently standing with his hands on his hips, and was slightly pouting which alerted them more, their little one never yelled like this before,

 

 

“Kyunggie are you okay?”

 

 

The appa rapidly ran towards his son and began to inspect his body fearing that the little boy was injured, and the dad stood next to them looking concerned.

 

 

“Kyunggie tell appa what happen? Why did you yell like this?”

 

 

“Kyu appa and dad I want you to meet my boyfriend!”

 

 

Both of the fathers gasped loudly at the word ‘boyfriend’, still kyuhyun smiled at his husband shocked expression and bended down to their 6 years old son, who was too cute for his own good, he smiled at his son and pinched his chubby cheeks,

 

 

“So who is that boyfriend of yours kyunggie?”

 

 

“Siwon pa, kyu pa my boyfriend is jonginnie”

 

 

Both of them gasped, still kyuhyun ruffled his son’s hair and said

 

 

“You mean to say that hyukkie and donghae’s son is your boyfriend.”

 

 

Kyungsoo flashed his Kyu pa one of his famous heart-shaped smiles,

 

 

“Yes appa. He’s hyukkie and hae uncle’s son.”

 

 

Siwon could feel a rush of emotions pass through his chest, he smiled and then scooped his 6 year old son in his arms and action which made the latter laugh gleefully, kyuhyun stood up and then looked at his husband who was now peppering light kisses on their son’s face,

 

 

“Siwon?”

 

“Yes kyu”

 

“Shall we go and visit the neighbours?”

 

“Appa yes let’s go! I want to see jonginnie”

 

Both of the fathers chuckled at their son’s eagerness to go and meet his boyfriend.

 

~-~

Both of the fathers were now in the living room of their neighbours, the other couple were sitting on the couch opposite to them and were watching their sons together, Jongin was now hugging kyungsoo from behind, while pressing his cheek against the latter's back. His cheeks were flushed with a red colour and kyungsoo was smiling happily while paying with the pororo plushie that jongin handed him as soon as he saw him enter his living room.

 

 

“I didn’t know that they would become so close! I’m honestly surprised that kyunggie finally let someone get close to him, to the extent of calling him boyfriend. I mean since he was in kindergarten he never liked that other kids touch him or talk to him, he is such an antisocial for such a young age.”

 

 

As soon as kyuhyun said that siwon wrapped an arm around his husband’s shoulder and agreed to it, Eunhyuk glanced at the kids and said fondly

 

 

“But isn’t it amazing? I mean the 4 of us are already best friends and now our sons are getting along with each other”

 

 

“I agree with hyukkie! I mean we all know that jongin is such an introvert and so shy that he's wary of strangers in general. But I could never ever think that he will have a soft spot for kyung.”

 

 

And again all eyes were diverted to the little ones who were still in the same position,

 

 

“I wonder what triggered that closeness though!”

 

 

And the others nodded but still were happy that their sons were getting along together, just then Eunhyuk smirked

 

 

“Siwon if our sons becomes adults and then if they’ll decide to get married I’m pretty damn sure that kyunggie would be the bottom one!”

 

 

Siwon looked aggravated by what Eunhyuk just said, he pursed his lips tightly and then spoke tersely

 

 

“Just because my son is slightly chubbier and shorter than your son that doesn’t mean that he’ll be the one taking everything! I’ll make sure to it that he’ll become such a strong kid that later on you’ll see who’ll top between them!”

 

 

“Oh come on! My son would be the one doing everything! He’s manlier than yours.”

 

 

“Take that back! Take that back you bloody monkey! My son would be the one who’ll be the man in their relationship! Not yours and guess who is the girl? It’s your son! Who makes their son do ballet dancing? Obviously yours! At least my son is doing taekwondo!”

 

 

“What the hell is that supposed to mean? Ballet dancing was never defined to be limited to girls only! And doing taekwondo doesn’t make you a man! Look at you even if you did it, you still fear for your safety when it comes to face kyuhyun’s wrath!”

 

 

And with that the supposedly men of the relationship were still arguing on who will top and bottom and their respective husbands rolled their eyes and tried to make them understand that it was their sons’ choice not them! However in all that commotion the little ones looked at their parents with a surprised yet confused expression, and little jongin tugged onto his hyung’s shirt

 

 

“Hyuuung?”

 

 

Kyungsoo looked at the said boy and smiled

 

 

“Yes jonginnie?”

 

 

“Why are our parents arguing? What is top and bottom? And why are they involving us in it?”

 

 

Being the smart kid that he is, kyungsoo began to seriously think about it, but his little brain could not come with a satisfying answer,

 

“I don’t know jongin! Adults problems I suppose!”

 

And the boy nodded and again resumed hugging his squishy hyung who was really warm right now.

 

~-~

 

Now that Jongin is 24 and Kyungsoo is 25, they both decided to take a huge step today. Since they were kids, they always stayed together and even took their relationship very seriously, they went to the same middle school, high school and even university, one majoring in dancing and the other in music. By now everyone one who were accustomed to them knew that these 2 were deeply in love and no one could ever come between them. But yes, like every relationship they had their ups and downs, they experienced their first fight when they were both 17 and 16 respectively, the thing was that a girl from the choir that kyungsoo used to sing for, wrote him a confession letter, and the latter didn’t want jongin to know so he hid it from him, but when the girl came the very next day in front of the couple and asked kyungsoo for an answer to her confession, this resulted in, Jongin accusing his lover of hiding such an important thing from him and that the latter was interested in that girl that’s why he didn’t tell him anything and in the heat of the moment he told the latter that he was free from him and that he didn’t need him anymore as he’s got other people's attention on him.

 

 

For 2 weeks they didn’t speak to each other, each time Kyungsoo tried to reason Jongin, the latter avoided him and blantly told him that he wasn’t interested and to leave him alone. This resulted in kyungsoo being an emotional wreck and it was high time for his Kyu pa to take some intiatives with the help of donghae as their respective husbands were both supporting their sons, one claiming that it was kyungsoo’s fault and the other it was jongin’s fault. But amidst all that commotion let’s just say that the make up between the 2 lovers were full of tears and anger but still they held on to each other.

 

~-~

 

Today Jongin was standing in the altar waiting for his other half to come and join him so that they can exchange their wedding vows, both of his parents were already sitting in the front row, with Eunhyuk slightly sniffling, and Donghae was trying hard to control him, he chuckled at his parents' actions, next to him, his best friend Sehun was standing as the witness and best man. Soon the orchestra began to play, as Kyungsoo came up, alongside with his 2 fathers. All 3 of them were smiling, and were slowly walking towards the aisle.

 

For Jongin, Kyungsoo was glowing with happiness, which made his heart beats speed up, he couldn’t believe that he was about to get married to his childhood love, his favourite hyung, the hyung to whom he swore he’ll dedicate his whole life to. As soon as kyungsoo stood beside him, he flashed him a grin and mouthed I love you, to which the latter responded with a shy smile and flushed cheeks.

 

Soon the officiant for the wedding started to talk,

 

“We are all here to witness the love between Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, they both decided to now walk together hands in hands in the same direction. Your love up till now was a long journey which was witnessed by countless special ones. You both decided to belong to each other now and your relationship is based on the foundation of friendship turned into love. Now may I have the rings please?”

 

With that Sehun and Kyuhyun handed the rings to the officiant,

 

 

“Jongin and Kyungsoo, your wedding rings represent the unconditional love that you have for each other and are a symbol of the vows that you will make today, Jongin please take this ring and place it in on Kyungsoo’s finger and repeat after me”

 

 

Jongin took the ring from the officiant and gently took kyungsoo’s left hand, he cleared his throat for the vows as he was getting really emotional right now, he waited for the officiant to pronounce the vows, and soon after he did, he slid the ring on kyungsoo’s ring finger he repeated

 

 

“I, Jongin take you Kyungsoo, to be my husband, my partner in life, my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust you and respect you, I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully and unconditionally through the best and the worst, the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come I promise, I’ll always be there for you.”

 

 

By the end of jongin’s vows, his voice cracked a bit but kept going, in the background he could hear his Hyukkie appa sniffling louder and his Hae appa softly whispering ‘Don't cry yeobo’. But the most important thing was the rush of emotion that he witnessed on the face of his now husband, the latter's eyes were raw with emotions and to Jongin, Kyungsoo looked more beautiful than ever at this moment. Now the officiant handed kyungsoo the other ring and again asked him to repeat the same vows.

 

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and then gently slid the ring onto jongin’s ring finger, and repeated after the officiant

 

 

“I, Kyungsoo take you Jongin, to be my husband, my partner in life, my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust you and respect you, I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully and unconditionally through the best and the worst, the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come I promise, I’ll always be there for you.”

 

 

After his vows, tears were making its way on kyungsoo’s pale cheeks, Jongin smiled lightly and brought his thumb up to clear the tears of his lover,

 

 

“By the Power vested in me as one of your many friends who loves you very much, it is in my privilege to stand here on this 13th January 20xx, to pronounce you Jongin Kim and Kyungsoo Do as husbands for life. You may now kiss your husband.”

 

 

Without wasting time, Jongin cupped his husband’s face and ever so gently pressed his lips against his, thus sharing their first kiss as newlyweds.

 

~-~

 

The reception was done in the utmost privacy, where only family, close friends and relatives were invited, Jongin and Kyungsoo were both floating on cloud 9. Their wish to belong to each other was realized today. They both didn’t leave each other’s side even for one second, they were now sitting on the main table where the wedding speeches were being made first, kyunhyun spoke

 

“Ah! What can I say to both of you? I still remember when kyungsoo was 6 and he ran in the living room and yelled for us to come and see him. I clearly remember how he puffed his chubby cheeks and slightly pouted when he announced to us that Jongin was his boyfriend. Siwon and I were surprised but nevertheless didn’t stop him from wanting to be with Jongin. Kyungsoo-ah, since siwon appa and I brought you home there was never a moment that we didn’t stop loving you, you were our bundle of happiness, you were obedient and still is and more importantly you loved us unconditionally. Soo, now that you’re married I’ll have to pass on the responsibility to Jongin to make you happy. Jongin ah thank you for loving my son and please continue on doing so, he’s so dear to us. So please take care of him and let him take care of you in return. I wish you both all the best for the future. I Love you both.”

 

The said couple smiled, and kyungsoo sniffled a little, and next came Donghae’s turn

 

 

“First of all, Kyungsoo ah welcome to our family. And now I won’t take long, but all I know is that seeing my son growing up into a fine man and now is married brings me more happiness than ever, since he was a kid, he was always fascinated to dance and now in the way he got kyungsoo, I know how much my son loves you and in return how much kyungsoo loves him. All I wanna say is please stay happy together and always be each other’s strength.”

 

 

“Good evening everyone, and thank you for coming. Now coming to the newlyweds, congratulations on your wedding both of you. Kyungsoo is my baby, my one and only baby that I treasured since we got him, I always loved how he was, and this is the main reason why he is my major weakness, Kyungsoo ah thank you for making your Siwon appa and your Kyu pa proud today. You got yourself a good husband, and I know that Jongin will do everything to make you happy. Kyungsoo ah I just want you to promise me that you’ll never forget appa or kyu pa even if you’re married and you’ll come to see us everyday. I’ll miss you terribly my baby soo, I love you really love you son, all the best for the future. Jongin ah keep him happy. He’s kyu’s and my most precious treasured baby.

 

 

And with that Siwon broke down in his husband’s arms, he was so emotional, that Kyungsoo had to go to him and hug him tight assuring him that he’ll never leave them and will come to see them daily. And soon it was Eunhyuk’s turn to give his speech, he was already sniffling but nevertheless tried to speak

 

 

“Jongin ah and kyungsoo ah congratulations… My son got married today and this is the most precious time of my life.. My baby grew up so much that I can’t believe that he now belongs to someone else.. It feels just like yesterday when he was clinging on to me and was pestering me to teach him how to dance… Jongin ah why did you grow up so soon? Appa is lost without you… But still Hae and I always treasured you and respected everything you wanted.. today you wanted to get married we let you as he is your happiness, for the 24 years that you lived both of your appas made sure you never lacked anything in life. So Kyungsoo ah make sure my baby never lacks anything and you make him happy. He’s my life and will always be. Both of you be happy, I love you.”

 

 

And all over again, eunhyuk broke into loud wails and Jongin had to intervene. But nevertheless the reception went on smoothly, the married pair had a couple dance, kyuhyun sang a ballad and at the very end they cut a cake and clicked loads of pictures. Now, lastly was the time where the fathers had to bid goodbye to the newlyweds as they were going for their honeymoon, but before that Siwon and Eunhyuk had a major question on their lips and they were dying to ask it,

 

 

“Jongin who tops in your relationship? Make your hyukkie appa proud and say it’s you.”

 

 

“Kyungsoo ah it is you who tops right! Tell appa it’s you please tell me it’s you.”

 

 

Their respective husbands yet again rolled their eyes, but yet waited for the blushing and embarrassed newlyweds to put an end to this stupid discussion, Jongin glanced at his husband shyly and then both of them held hands and mumbled

 

 

“W-we both switch! So there's no one fulfilling one specific role. Either of one of us top and bottom from time to time.”

 

 

Collective gasps could be heard from the fathers, but before they could react, kyuhyun and Donghae pushed the couple towards the departure section. And then turned to their husbands to console them.

 

~-~

Jongin and kyungsoo were both in Hawaii, where their honeymoon was taking place, both of them were glowing in happiness, they were having fun in everything after all they waited for so long to be one. Both of them were in their hotel room, their clothes were scattered all over the floor and the bed sheets were messy due to their recent love making session, they were both basking in the afterglow of their activity, when Jongin chuckled thus making kyungsoo curious,

 

 

“What is it baby?”

 

 

Jongin draped his arms around kyungsoo to pull him closer, he brushed away the sweaty bangs that were covering the forehead of his husband, and pressed his lips against his husband’s forehead and spoke in a hoarse voice,

 

 

“Love, I’m thinking about the time when I asked you the question about what is top or bottom. and our fathers reaction when we announced that we switch from time to time. It was worth it to see them in a shocked state.”

 

 

And with that both of them chuckled at the memory, but kyungsoo had other ideas, after all they are on their honeymoon, so without wasting time he got up and straddled the lap of jongin, and smiled cheekily,

 

 

“Well baby enough about that how about we do something more constructive”

 

 

“Constructive like what Mr Kim?”

 

 

“Oh well now it’s my turn to take the lead baby so ehem!”

 

 

“Gosh get on with it baby love!”

 

 

“Dork!”

 

 

“Only for you baby soo. Only for you!”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled at his husband then bend down and pressed a light kiss on his lips,

 

 

“I love you Jongin ah.”

 

 

“I love you too soo! So much!”

 

 

“I know! Now get ready as in the next moment you’ll be screaming my name.”

 

“And I’ll gladly scream your name baby”

 

And let’s just say that the newlyweds had an amazing honeymoon.


Hope you guys liked it ^^

Do not hesitate to comment or subscribe to my story ^^

And to all those who subscribed and commented thank you ^^

Thank you again and bye bye for now. ^^

02/11/17