You Make It Feel Like Home

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

(credit to the picture owner)

Hello everyone I'm back with a new one shot. It is based on the previous one i wrote.

This one is about how Kyungsoo and Jongin got into their relationship. Hope you people like it.^^

Main pairing: Kaisoo

Breif mentions of: Taohun

Genre: Fluff, romance and Café Au

Words: 6,438

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes :)


One week after the unexpected encounter with Kim Kai, my mind was still stuck in one place like how can someone be so rude and mean but at the same time be so handsome and devilish? Like is it even humanly possible? And too add more pressure to my poor little brain I grew more and more conscious around my surroundings, like just the other day I waiting for the metro and to my own astonishment I spotted a billboard of him where he was advertising for a famous watch his eyes held a piercing gaze and the make-up added a glow to his sun kissed skin, something which made him appeal more ethereal and making me feel unnecessary funny things in my chest.

 

 And this morning before coming to the café, while I was having my breakfast, I was zapping through the channels and coincidently stopped on a fashion channel where he was giving an interview for Vogue Korea and once again I felt those sickening funny things in my chest while watching him. I was mesmerized by his beauty as the make-up on his face really complemented his tan skin and to make my heart race more he had blue eye contacts and his eyes were rimmed with black kohl and was facing the camera making me feel as if he was looking at me.

 

He was dressed in black and was talking about the fashion show he just participated in and also gave away a few fashion tips to avoid some fashion faux pas for the summer season. All I could ever think was that his voice was really dreamy and deep and the way his lips was moving when he was talking made me wonder what would it be like to kiss those plump lips. Feeling flustered by my thoughts I immediately turned off the TV and gobbled my breakfast in order to get ready for work.

 

~-~

 As soon as I reached in the café, Jimin and I were preparing ourselves to welcome the customers. Jimin was in the kitchen and I was near the counter placing the cups on the saucers, but what was bothering was that I couldn’t forget those god damn lips. Sighing for umpteenth time I decided to listen divert my mind from him by listening to some music. They do say that with music wonders can happen! Right? Well let’s try it now, without thinking much I connected my mobile to the stereo, went through the playlist and chose to play my favourite song of the moment ‘Toothbrush by DNCE’, which was now resonating softly in the café’s speakers.

 

These were the rare moments where there are no customers in the café so I was allowing myself to sing along the lines of the song. I was now attentively swiping the tables whilst moving my hips slightly to match the beats of the song. Being too engrossed in my task I missed the door chimes that indicated that someone came in. I was too far gone in the song that I sang out loud the lyrics,

 

No need to question next time we meet
I know you're coming home with me, home with me, Sweat like a sauna
Break out the ice. I know you're gonna stay the night, stay the night

 

“For an airhead I didn’t know that you have such a nice voice and some sensual hip movements!”

 

After I heard the familiar voice, I stopped abruptly in my movements and turned around whilst feeling embarrassed, here he was standing in front of me, dressed in a pair of faded blue tight jeans, a white shirt, a pair of grey converse and his face was bare of any make-up making him look more handsome. Right now he was grinning cheekily at me with his left eyebrow raised,

 

“So are you still up for the offer?”

 

I blinked confusedly at him and responded

 

“O-offer?”

 

He rolled his eyes and sighed

 

“You were literally yelling on top of your lungs that I’m gonna stay the night. So yes I’m willing to stay with you tonight”

 

This time I could only gape at him. Wait a minute! He misunderstood.

 

 

“K-kai-ssi there’s a confusion I didn’t ask you to---“

 

 

He huffed and tightened his gaze at me while settling down on a chair

 

“You’re really an airhead aren’t you? I know you were singing owl eyes! I’m not that dumb! But I invited myself to your place. Got a problem with that?”

 

He wriggled his eyebrow at me and then exclaimed

 

“You doofus I just invited myself to your place aren’t you that hospitable enough to give me your address?”

 

 

Okay! This was too much! What the hell is happening here? He popped out of nowhere, saw me singing, invited himself at my place and now is asking for my address. How am I supposed to react?

 

“Kai-ssi you’re joking right?”

 

But no he was looking at me with a serious expression, I gulped nervously when I saw him sigh again when he abruptly stood up to approach me  

 

 

“Listen I don’t have the whole day to spend with an airhead like you! As soon as you processed the whole situation text me! I expect to receive an answer as I don’t like it when I say something to people they leave me hanging onto nothing! If I don’t get a reply I’ll personally come and fetch you! And don’t you dare run away!”

 

 

With that he handed me a card, gave me a pointed look before he went out. I glanced at the card in my hand and averted my eyes to the door. What the hell just happened here? Did Kim Kai really gave me his number and asked me to text him my address. Am I dreaming or what?

~-~

 

My whole day went out in daze, even Jimin was concerned and asked me what was wrong. And when I told him that Kim Kai came here this morning and invited himself at my place, he literally squealed and hugged me while exclaiming ‘God dudu hyung what are you waiting for text him! Don’t be a pabo for god sake! It’s not like everyday a model would be interested in commoners like us and invite himself over at our place’.

 

And like this it was already 17:45 p.m. and I still didn’t text Kai, even Jimin was giving me those pointed looks but I was left undecided. There was loads of confusion here like why was Kim Kai suddenly inviting himself at my place? Is he interested in me or was simply trying to make fun out of me? But still I glanced at the card which was on the counter, I was really tempted to text him but then again I was afraid.

 

 

“Seriously hyung just text him! If you don’t I’m gonna text him without your permission!”

 

 

“No! Aish! This is so frustrating! You know what! I’m going to text him right now to hell on what’s gonna happen later!”

 

I retrieved my mobile from my pocket, unlocked my phone, open a new message and rapidly filled in kai’s number and nervously tapped away the text on my keyboard

 

To: +82 0880xxxxxx

Hi Kai-ssi. This is kyungsoo my address is: 15, building 14, Apgujeong street apartment num 88.

 

 

Tap send! Send. And done I did something on a whim and now I’m chickening out, I was afraid of his response. With a bated breath I clutched onto my mobile, Jimin who was now and then glancing at me while serving the customers was sending me encouraging smiles. After 10 painful minutes, my mobile beeped, with a shaky finger I opened the message while feeling really nervous

 

 

From: +82 0880xxxxxx

Took u long enuf! Stupid! Anywy u done with work?

 

 

Jimin who was now standing next to me, smiled gleefully,

 

 

“Aww hyung he’s so sweet asking him if you’re done or not. Omo! Hyung what if he’s asking you this so that he’ll pick you up? Seriously answer him. Come on! Pali! Pali hyung!”

 

 

I sighed and started to reply

 

 

To: +82 0880xxxxxx

No… wae?

 

From: +82 0880xxxxxx

At wat time do u close the café?

 

 

“Hyung tell him we’ll close in 30 minutes in any case it’s Monday! And nobody loves to work on Monday! So we’re ending early! Yaaay!”

 

 

I glared at jimin

 

 

“YAH! Who said we’re closing in 30 minutes?”

 

 

“I’m saying so hyung! Finally you’re having a date with one of the finest man of Seoul and here you are fretting over work! Stop it dudu hyung. You’re like an ajusshi when you start to whine on work. Let loose for today! End early and enjoy!”

 

 

I tightened my gaze at Jimin who was now smirking at me,

 

 

“Park Jimin is this a way to talk to your hyung? You’re 4 years younger than me so stop talking like an adult and don’t tell me what I need to do! God damn it”

 

 

“Shut up hyung you love me and I’m an adult too. Now text Kai-ssi while I go and put the close sign on the door”

 

 

And with that he happily went towards the door while I replied the message

 

To: +82 0880xxxxxx

In 30 mins

 

From: +82 0880xxxxxx

Cool! So in 30 mins I’m comin’ to get u! I expect u to b waitin outside alrdy!

 

 

He what? Feeling pressured all a sudden I began to clean the counter, clearly I didn’t want to make him upset. But then again what is all this about? I sighed only time would tell.

 

~-~

 

Right now Jimin and I were both outside, the café was closed for 10 minutes already. My dongsaeng decided to wait with me as he wanted to meet Kai before going home, he had such a dreamy look on his face that I didn’t have the heart to tell him no. While Jimin was cheerfully yapping away I was nervously glancing at the street, after a few minutes a black BMW i8 pulled up in front of the café.

 

Jimin and I both gasped when we saw Kai coming out of the expensive car looking ethereal as ever, he was still in his morning clothes but the only difference was that he had make up on his face. He carefully approached us and then glanced at jimin with a blank face, Jimin who was looking at him with his mouth huge open came out of his reverie and exclaimed

 

 

“You’re so hot in real life. I can feel my heart going doki doki just by seeing you. How come you’re so hot overall? Not that I mind though you’re really pleasing for the eyes”

 

 

 And with that he winked at Kai to which the latter responded with a smirk. And I could only gape at the exchange between them. Since when was Jimin this bold? Kai offered his hand to Jimin who in return held his hand happily

 

 

“Thank you eh?”

 

 

“Jimin”

 

 

“Yea thank you Jimin, you’re really adorable”

 

 

Jimin blushed a little and then said that he doesn’t want to waste our time. He hugged Kai and then hugged me while whispering in my ear ‘Hwaiting Hyung! I expect some good news tomorrow’. And he smiled once again before going in the opposite direction, I glared at his retreating back until kai cleared his throat, I turned back and to look at him

 

“So are we going or you wanna stand here all night?”

 

 

“N-no umm let’s go”

 

He nodded and signalled me to follow him, as we reached his car, he opened the passenger door and asked me to get in, and after I took a seat, he closed the door before he walked towards the driver’s side and slid in. As soon as the engine roared to life, we were soon on speeding towards the high way. Up till now there was an unsettling moment of silence, it was really making me feel uncomfortable from the corner of my eyes I glanced at Kai who was looking ahead and was looking really serious. Not really knowing what to do I averted my eyes to the traffic flow where people are rushing to go back home.

 

After what it felt like an eternity his mobile started to ring thankfully breaking the awkward silence, without looking at the caller he answered

 

 

“Yea. No sehun I already told you I’ve got plans for tonight! Go on your own”

 

I guess the person to whom he was talking to started to whine as Kai looked annoyed all a sudden

 

“To with what you want! I’m not going clubbing with that hoe and her friends tonight! So if you wanna go, go alone! And don’t you dare come and complain to me that Zitao threw a fit and is giving you the silent treatment. Bye and don’t disturb me for the whole night.”

 

Okay if the silence between in the car was awkward, now after the call it got more eerie. I again averted my eyes to look in front of me when I felt his eyes on me,

 

“Hey kyungsoo”

 

I gulped nervously and looked at him,

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“You live alone?”

 

“Yea. Why?”

 

“Just for general knowledge”

 

“O-okay”

 

I guess he felt the uncertainty in my tone, he chuckled

 

“I bet you’re thinking that I’m a ert or some person with bad intentions. Am I right?”

 

I gasped and looked at him with my eyes wide open,

 

“Aniyo! I mean yea it’s weird that you want to come at my place all a sudden but I never thought that you’re a ert or have bad intentions”

 

He said nothing in return but there was a small smile etched on his lips.

 

~-~

 

Currently we were both in my apartment and as soon as he stood in the living room, I could see that his eyes were roaming everywhere and was clearly inspecting everything in my apartment. After what felt like an eternity he smiled slightly and made himself comfortable on the couch. I was still standing and felt a bit unsure of what are we supposed to do.

 

“Kai-ssi?”

 

He hummed and then lethargically looked at me

 

“Hmm?”

 

I began to get fidgety all a sudden.

 

“Y-you… you’re hungry?”

 

He locked his eyes with mine, an action which made me feel suddenly weak on my knees, his eyes are so mesmerizing and the intensity in them are making those funny things resurface in my stomach, he hummed as if he was pondering on it and then gave me an eye smile

 

“I didn’t eat anything since noon so I’m famished. You cooking airhead?”

 

He raised an eyebrow at me, seriously what is this man doing just one minute ago he was a cute puppy who was tired and was smiling beautifully and now he’s back into his I-don’t-give-a--about-anything mode. I sighed and nodded before making my way towards the kitchen, I opened the fridge and scanned through the items thankfully there was chicken leftovers and I remember clearly I bought pasta yesterday so I decided to make chicken parmesan for dinner.

 

While I was putting the pasta to boil, kai trailed in the kitchen and sat at the table he said nothing but I could feel his eyes on all my actions. I began to feel nervous but nevertheless carried on cooking. After a few minutes I heard him sigh, whilst looking back I saw that he leaned his head on the table and I could see that his eyes were getting droopy.

 

“Kai-ssi if you’re feeling sleepy you can go rest on the couch. Dinner will be ready in 40 minutes maximum. So when it’s ready I’ll wake you up”

 

 

He averted his eyes to me and pouted slightly

 

“No. I’m good here. Watching you cook is really therapeutic and soothing it’s making me drowsy. Let me stay here and watch you”

 

To say I wasn’t blushing would be a lie, so I nodded hastily and turned around to carry on slicing the chicken. I could feel my heart beating fast and was internally screaming at myself for behaving like a love sick teenager. For god sake I’m 22 I’m not supposed to blush like !

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

Without turning back I hummed

 

“Kyungsoo when I’m talking to you look at me damn it”

 

Here we go bossy kai again! Sighing again I turned around to look at him, he was still in the same position but was looking at me,

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

 

I literally dropped the knife on the ground and gasped, while he glanced at the floor where the knife fell and again locked with eyes with mine while raising an eyebrow clearly expecting an answer. I shook my head to regain my senses

 

“B-boyfriend?”

 

He sighed looking clearly exasperated with me

 

“Yeah boyfriend! It’s not you are attracted to girls you don’t give that I love girls vibe. So are you dating someone?”

 

I gaped at his statement but then again shook my head in no. He seemed satisfied with my answer and gave me a knowing smile

 

 

“Good! Now resume cooking I’m hungry”

 

I nodded and continued to cook trying hard to understand this person behind me.

~-~

 

After cooking I was about to place the plates on the table but Kai beat me to it, he stood up and took the plates and cutlery and placed it on the table, clearly this action surprised me. Right now we were both eating in silence. From time to time I could feel his eyes on me but I didn’t want to look up and focused on my food.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Be my boyfriend”

 

I halted in my action and dropped my fork on the plate, I glanced up at him in shock

 

“W-what?”

 

“I asked you to be my boyfriend is it so hard to understand!”

 

I tightened my gaze and him and then stood up while pushing my chair back vehemently, I glared at him and exclaimed

 

“Is this some kind of sick joke kai-ssi? If it is I want you to stop right now”

 

He also stood up and glared at me

 

“Which part of it do you think is a joke? I asked you to be my boyfriend is that so hard to digest! when I thought you were an airhead I never thought you could be one to this extent!”

 

“Kai-ssi we barely know each other and half of the time you’re patronising me and you’re a brat to begin with! How can I not think this a joke coming from you?”

 

He sighed and approached me while I was stepping back, we kept on doing this until my back knocked against the fridge, and he bend his face to my level and locked his eyes with mine

 

“If I’m a brat and bossy so what? Even if we barely know each other so what? After we become boyfriends we’ll learn things on each other. So no kyungsoo I’m not joking around. I want you as my boyfriend and I expect you to say yes”

 

“Why the hell are you adamant? I don’t want to be the boyfriend of a forceful person”

 

He chuckled and leaned close to my face, he was so close that I could feel his breath tingling my cheek,

 

“I’m not being forceful kyungsoo. Don’t make me become one. I asked you nicely so be nice and say yes”

 

“No! And you won’t make me change my mind alright now move—“

 

Before I could say anything else I felt his lips on mine, and instantly I could feel a rush of emotions going through me, this morning itself I was thinking about how will be like to feel his lips on mine and right now he literally placed his lips on mine and was now giving me small pecks. This is so blissful, this feeling of him kissing me is blissful, and his lips moving against mine is something I want to feel forever. Without thinking much I tentatively began to respond to his kisses and needless to say the close-mouthed kisses soon became more passionate, kai s his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him, I let out a small moan and clung onto his shirt, while bring my body closer to his but before anything else could happed he detached his lips from mine and pressed his forehead against mine

 

“So what do you think kyungsoo? Will you become my boyfriend?”

 

I was still regaining my breath but still said

 

“Under only one condition. Be nice to me and stop patronising me around. I may consider it”

 

He groaned softly but nevertheless tightened his arms around my body

 

“Damn it! Okay! Just say yes and see what I can do for you”

 

“Don’t make me regret this”

 

“I won’t! So is it a yes?”

 

“Yes Kai. I agree on becoming your boyfriend”

 

He screeched like a banshee but still hugged me tight by hiding his face in the crook of my neck

 

“Thank you so much. God I feel like I’m going to faint”

 

I chuckled still draped my arms around him and pressed my head against this shoulder. Ah. This feels so nice.

 

“Kyungsoo?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“As we’re boyfriends now. First thing you should know about me is that my real name is Kim Jongin and I want you to call me by my real name. Okay?”

 

“Okay jongin”

 

“Yea and I’m 21 my birthday is on the 14th January”

 

I gasped and detached myself from the hug and looked at him, he was confused on why I pulled back, but I smirked at him,

 

“Well Jongin I guess the one who’ll be bossy here will be me”

 

“W-what do you mean?”

 

“Jongin I’m 22 my birthday is on the 12th January! And this makes me your hyung”

 

“W-what? You’re 22? But you look like you’re 20! God! Oh! Okay so you want me to call you hyung then?”

 

He looked utterly adorable with his eyes down casted and nibbling his lower lip

 

“Jongin its okay no need to fret over it. If you want to call me hyung or not it’s up to you”

 

He nodded and hugged me again while sighing softly. Guess I just got myself a boyfriend. I smiled gleefully, Jimin will jump in excitement when I’ll tell him this tomorrow. But right now let me contemplate this moment where my boyfriend was pecking my neck and let out small giggle which made me giggle too.

 

~-~

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Jongin and I are in a relationship and honestly the way we behave with each other feels like we’ve been dating for a decade. Currently I was backstage in the dressing room waiting for Jongin to come back from the show. All I say is that between Jongin and Kai there’s a huge difference, Kai is the one who seems uncaring of the world and the one who is very complex to understand, he may look ethereal but can be deadly if approached without caution. Kai is the one who can be considered to be very charismatic and flirty but Jongin is different.

 

When he told me become my boyfriend and see what I can do for you I thought he was going to alter his attitude or mellow down but no. Jongin is someone who needs love and attention constantly, he loves to hug me, kiss me, surprise me at work and stays over at my apartment as he doesn’t love to sleep in his bed alone. Even in his sleep Jongin acts like a clingy octopus who never leaves me alone, his arms are always wrapped around me, his legs are tangled with mine to sum up he’s the big spoon in bed. And the love that he has for his babies aka dogs is something really adorable to watch, the way he changes his tone to speak to them, the way he cuddles with them and pet them makes me feel fuzzy inside he looks like a proud father and mind you he addresses himself as their father and recently I became mom like seriously but still I don’t seem to hate it.

 

Now when I think about it I may be infatuated with Kai but when it comes to Jongin I can’t help it, he’s so endearing and precious that I can’t help myself from loving and protect him. Suddenly the door burst open with Jongin coming in and Sehun, his manager trailing behind looking really lost. As soon as he spotted me sitting on the couch he gave me a cute eye smile and then dashed towards me to hug me close, in return I also wrapped an arm around him and ruffled his hair which was now frizzy I supposed he did so for the ramp walk.

 

 

“Jooongiiiin come on man! Let’s just go to that club Tao will be there. Come on dude don’t be a party pooper”

 

 Jongin who was still tucked in my arms raised his hand and flashed his middle finger to Sehun making the latter groan

 

“ you too Jongin! Just because you got a man that doesn’t mean you’ll stop partying”

 

“ off Sehun! You know clearly that even before I had a boyfriend I wasn’t much of a party animal. So if you wanna go to your precious Tao, you can go it’s not like I’m not holding onto you or something”

 

Sehun groaned again clearly exasperated by Jongin, he was now giving me the pleading looks, and I sighed then whispered softly to jongin

 

“Jongin-ah. It’s okay you can come over later. Go with Sehun as he really wants to go. Don’t make your friend beg you”

 

Jongin groaned in my arms, he nuzzled his nose against my neck before looking up to Sehun

 

“You’re really a ing ! Fine I’m coming with you to give your lame a little bit of fame. But my baby is coming with us! And I won’t take no as an answer”

 

Sehun gaped at Jongin then at me

 

“Jongin have you lost your mind? There will be some paparazzi’s outside the club and they don’t exactly know that you’re gay per say. And if a scandal breaks down seeing your boyfie with you we’ll be risking your and my career. Be reasonable.”

 

“Shut the up Sehun! I told you if I’m going, I’ll be going with Kyungsoo. So accept this or else I’m going home with my boyfriend”

 

I decided to jump in the conversation as with these 2 they’ll be fighting back and forth, and knowing them no one will back down until one admits defeat.

 

“Jongin ah. It’s okay I don’t want to go clubbing in any case it’s too loud for me. Just go with Sehun and then you can be back home. And also I don’t want to cause trouble for you and risk your career.”

 

Jongin made an undefinable sound in the back of his throat before holding my hand

 

“No. No baby you’ll never put me into trouble don’t say that. And you sehun bloody motherer how dare you say this to him! We’ll be going okay the 3 of us, but hyung and I will be present there for only 45 minutes take it or leave it.”

 

With that as if nothing happened, he resumed on hugging me leaving Sehun gaping at us.

 

~-~

 

As soon as we reached the famous club only reserved for VIPs’ and famous people, the paparazzi’s went overboard when they spotted Jongin, the flash of the cameras blinded me to such an extent that Jongin had to throw an arm around my shoulders to lead me inside. As we got inside, loud music was already blasting through the speakers and there was a mass of people, all of this was making me nervous and uncomfortable, but fortunately to calm me down Jongin whispered in my ear

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I know you’re feeling uncomfortable but trust me we’ll be here for half an hour then we’ll go. Forgive me if I forced you into this but I really really didn’t want to send you home alone.”

 

I nodded and followed him towards the bar, he signalled me to sit down on the chair, which I did, he smiled slightly at me and then sat down next to me, from the corner of my eyes I saw Sehun run towards a tall lanky man who was beaming at him, jongin who noticed where I was looking at chuckled bringing my attention back to him

 

“That’s Zitao. Sehun’s boyfriend”

 

“Oh!”

 

“Yea! Anyway baby what do you want to drink?”

 

“Something light”

 

He nodded and called the bartender and ordered our drinks.

 

“I ordered shandy for you hope you’ll like it.”

 

I nodded, soon the bartender placed our drinks in front of us and went away, jongin handed me my drink and then took his

 

“Cheers hyung”

 

“Cheers jongin ah”

 

We clinked our glasses and then started to sip our drinks when out of nowhere a guy around the same height as me approached us and took Jongin in a headlock making the latter gasp, I was about push the guy away but he released jongin before I could react

 

“You frigging where the were you for the past few weeks?”

 

Jongin turned back to look his attacker and groaned loudly

 

“God yoongi hyung! What the hell are you doing here?”

 

The yoongi guy groaned and threw an arm around Jongin’s shoulder making my boyfriend have a sour look on his face

 

“You brat answer my question where the hell were you?”

 

“I was spending time with my boyfriend you . Now get the hell away from us”

 

But the latter didn’t move instead he threw a scrutinizing look at me,

 

“Oh boyfriend. Nice. Hello cutie I’m Min Yoongi”

 

“Yeah yeah and he’s kyungsoo now leave.”

 

“Shut up go play with those hoes who are busy eyeing you since you came! Now shoo”

 

 He took hold of jongin’s collar and pushed him towards the women who were clearing waiting for him since we came in the club.

 

“Kyungsoo right?”

 

“Eh yea.”

 

“Cool. So Kai and you are in a relationship huh. That’s nice it was high time that the brat find someone to love him”

 

I was feeling awkward being around yoongi but still smiled politely, but still I was looking at Jongin from time to time who was now in Kai mode, but now and then was glancing at me and smiling a little.

 

“Kyungsoo are you a singer or something?”

 

“Huh? Oh no. I own a café in the posh area of Gangnam.”

 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at me and chuckled

 

“Wow! Really Jongin is really unpredictable huh. I always thought he’ll end up with a model or someone from our world. But still a café owner that’s pretty cool too. Oh by the way I’m a rapper and in a group.”

 

“Oh that’s nice. Which group?”

 

“Bangtan boys. Ever heard of it?”

 

I nodded, yes I heard of them because Jimin loves to sing their songs on top of his lungs when we’re the only one in the café.

 

“But seriously even if Kai and I are not close per say. Please do look after him he may be unpredictable and clingy but he’s fragile as glass. So handle him with care and love. That brat was thrown in this model when he was barely 18 he couldn’t enjoy the simple things in life. So if he chose you that means that you’re special for him and he must really love you so that he brought you here to see how our world is. Gold diggers who always wants to be with you for your money and fame, old erted men targeting the newbies who just came in the business to mess with them and not to forget the unlimited access of drugs and that you can gain. But I’m happy though that this brat was able to resist all sort of temptation and worked earnestly to make a name in the fashion world. One again this guy is a keeper love him for who he is and in return he’ll give you his everything”

 

While listening to Yoongi I felt a rush of emotions go through me and I couldn’t help but fall a little bit more in love with Jongin.

 

“How do you know Jongin?”

 

“We were neighbours. Even if we were neighbours we weren’t really friends I mean I was a guy who never enjoyed being around people and make a conversation so I was spending all my time in my room sleeping or watching TV. I was never the type to go out and play so when that brat was coming over he understood that I wasn’t ready to talk and he was also very shy to start a conversation, so the majority of our times consisted of us hanging out in my room without really talking or whatsoever. But I remember clearly when we were 18 and 17 respectively, he came in my room and told me hey hyung I got scouted to become a model what should I do? Given the fact that I knew he wanted to be a doctor I thought that by being a model for a while he would be able to pay for the fees of university. So I told him to go ahead. But now after seeing what he became today and how famous he is. I guess he cast his dream aside and decided to be a full time model. Not that I mind though that brat is too handsome for his own good”

 

I chuckled and averted my eyes to Jongin who was already looking at me with a fond expression, even if there were thousands of people surrounding us we were lost in our little planet.

 

~-~

 

Before leaving the club I requested Yoongi to come to the café one day, and he agreed Jongin grunted in response but didn’t disagree. But as soon as we got home, Jongin happily skipped towards the bathroom to take a shower while I was in the kitchen preparing a cup of hot chocolate for both of us. As soon as it was ready I went in the living room and sat on the couch, and placed the mugs on the table. I switched on the TV and co incidentally pororo was on. I let it play and leaned my head backwards when I felt jongin’s arm snaking around my waist and he rest his head against my shoulder

 

“Tired babe?”

 

“Yeah. But it was okay to get a glimpse of your world. And I met yoongin hyung too which wasn’t half that bad”

 

He hummed and then pressed a kiss on my shoulder before taking his cup.

 

“Jongin ah?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I know it’s stupid to say this in such an early stage of our relationship. But thank you for coming in my life Jongin ah. I feel blessed and I can’t help myself but love you more as the days goes by.”

 

Jongin had his eyes wide open but still set his mug aside and then took hold of my hands and squeezed them lightly.

 

“Baby come on it’s not stupid because I feel the same way too. And I sincerely apologize for my behaviour when we first met and even after before we started to date. But please know that no matter what happens I’ll love you only because you make it feel like home. You’re my home hyung. You make me feel love and wanted even if I’m clingy and pushy you’re still smiling and carry on loving me. So thank you and I love you a lot.”

 

His eyes were filled with such an intensity that I could help myself but cup his face and kiss him, to which he responded fervently.

 

~-~

 

After 5 years

Watching Jongin’s sleepy face was a sight which I never got tired to see, the way his hair were messed up in a hip hazard way, the way his lips were slightly parted and the way  the sun rays which were coming through the curtains was illuminating his tan skin never failed to amazed me. This man is ethereal, words can’t do justice to describe him. And what makes my heart go crazy is that I can call him mine. He’s the love of my life.

 

It was as if Jongin sensed my eyes on him, he slightly opened his eyes and smiled slightly

 

“You’re staring. It’s creeping me out”

 

“Shut up! You love it and for your information it is considered to be romantic”

 

“Romantically creepy then”

 

I chuckled and leaned my head on his chest, while he brought his hand to cradle my head,

 

“Jagiya?”

 

I looked up to glance at him,

 

“Yea?”

 

“You know we’ve been in a relationship for 5 years right?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“How bout we change your name to Kim Kyungsoo?”

 

I gasped and hastily detached myself from him to go in a sitting postion

 

“Kim frigging Jongin are you seriously proposing on bed where you’re half asleep?”

 

He nodded and then also sat in indian stlye while facing me still sleepy though

 

“Yeah I am. So shall I take it as a yes?”

 

I groaned but nevertheless threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close until we fell back on the bed,

 

“No! I accepted to be your boyfriend after you kissed me against my fridge but if you wanna propose me do it in a proper manner!”

 

“Okay. But still is it a yes?”

 

“God Jongin! Yes you big idiot! Yes I’ll marry you.”

 

“Yeah that’s nice.”

 

And with that I felt his body go limp, I groaned and looked up as expected of him, he fell asleep just after I agreed to his proposal. Great. Just great.

 

“Even if you’re a pabo. I love you”

 

“I love you too jagi”

 

“Hey prick I thought you were asleep”

 

“I am”

 

And he tightened his arms around me and started to breathe lightly, I shook my head but nevertheless closed my eyes and hugged him tight while tucking my head under his chin. Yeah changing my name to Kim Kyungsoo wouldn’t be bad, I would love it, and it will be another way for me to be close to him for the rest of our lives with me having the surname of the love of my life attached to mine.


And we're done hope that this one shot made sense and didin't majorly

And to all those who read, subscribed, commented and upvoted thank you so much. ^^ Love you all for this :)

 

Also i'm having a study break for 3 weeks hopefully i'll try to update another one shot soon.

Anyway please do view the Monster MV so it can reach 30 million views. The guys really need it ^^

 

Also recently i was bored and made a video on Kaisoo for those who wanna watch it here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_OdxDTOygM

 

And that's it from me. Keep on loving kaisoo and see you all soon. Bye and take care. ^^

 

Note: Credit to all the gif owners