Lost on You (Teaser)

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

Hello everyone as I'm currently working I can barely find time to complete this one shot. But still I managed to write half of it. So here's a little teaser :)

Main Pairing: Kaisoo

Side Characters: In Gook (Soo's friend), Dul Su & Ha Choco (Nini's Friends)

Genre: CafeAu, fluff, drama, , Uniboy!Soo, romance

Words: 


Do Kyungsoo is a guy aged 24 and is in his last year at Seoul University majoring in Screen Production. If you ask him how’s your life currently? He’ll automatically smile and say that he sees life as an adventure and each day must be filled with fun. But beneath that smile you can see that he’s totally clenching his teeth and lying right through them. The truth is that, he’s stressed out and cranky as his movie assignment’s deadline is rapidly approaching and that old man, the vice-chancellor is not willing to finance his project. He tried to ask his parents for help but they smiled sarcastically in his face and said ‘We don’t have money’.

 

But, all this stress is the only superficial part of Kyungsoo’s dilemma, there’s something more preoccupying to him and it is the fact that he doesn’t have a boyfriend since he was 16. Yes! 16! His one and only relationship lasted for 5 months with a senior that he met in the after school classes’ singing group activities. That relationship only lasted for that amount of time as the senior was graduating and to make it worst he was accepted in one of the top university in Japan, therefore leading them to break up.

 

Kyungsoo firmly believes that the senior cursed his love life as whenever he had his eyes on someone either that person was straight or was already in a relationship. And this led Kyungsoo to be desperate and bothered, he didn’t want to use his left hand for certain specific situations until his last breath.

 

~-~

 

Kim Jongin is a barista aged 26, working in a cozy cafe called 'Serendipity Cafe'. Like every guy of his age, he thought that it was high time for him to find someone with whom he could spend the rest of his life. It's not like Jongin hasn't been in a relationship before, he did have his fair of lovers but the last one was when he was 22 and it went on for a while, his ex-boyfriend decided to end their relationship as he felt like all the feelings that he once shared for him fazed out and he no longer found their relationship that fun and that he was bored with Jongin.

 

Jongin was left dejected and decided that he'll stop trying to give his all to someone as in the end he's the only one who's left in an emotional mess where he takes a pretty long time to move on. Now, don't blame the guy, Jongin is a romantic person, he enjoys giving his partner all the attention he needs and will allow them to have their privacy and space, will always have their back and will always encourage them and support them and he's quite confident in his skills to please his partner. But he never once believed that he'll be labelled as someone who's boring and uninteresting in a relationship.

In order, to move on completely and forget his pain, Jongin decided to work in the cafe, where he's currently employed. Working for 'Serendipity Cafe' made him forget his pain and he got the opportunity to see and meet different people and interact with them without actually thinking to engage in a relationship. The idea of one night stands makes him cringe, he never understood the notion behind this particular culture, maybe he's old fashioned but Jongin solely believes to do those things with his partner and if he's not with anyone, his hand will be his best friend for a pretty long time.


What will be the fate of Kyungsoo and Jongin? How will they meet? Stay tune for the complete one shot which will be at least posted before the end of this year.

A snippet of the movie can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viZy875Z6hc&t=148s