Walking In The Wind

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

(credit to Julia-Yes [DeviantArt])

Main pairing: Kaisoo/ Kyungsoo & Jongin

Side pairing: Suho/Lay

Genre: Fluff

Words: 2, 455

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes. ^^


Hyung!”

 

“Baby?”

 

“Hyung where are you?”

 

Kyungsoo stopped folding the clothes and went out in the living room when he heard Jongin calling him. As soon as he reached the room Jongin ran towards him and engulfed him in a bear hug. Kyungsoo could feel himself getting difficulties in breathing so he patted his boyfriend's back to ask him to release him from the hug

 

“J-jongin c-can’t b-b-reath”

 

Jongin released him while gasping

 

“Oh god sorry hyung. I was just so excited to announce you something amazing.  But are you okay baby?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and then remembered that his boyfriend said something about a certain amazing news

 

“Jongin ah what amazing news are you talking about?”

 

He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively and then clapped his hands together

 

“Guess who is going on a date today?”

 

Kyungsoo was perplexed for one second and tentatively replied

 

“Umm us?”

 

Jongin smiled and then came towards him by wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's petite waist and pressed a kiss against his temple

 

“Yes manager hyung finally agreed to let us go out.”

 

“He agreed or you pestered him to?”

 

Jongin detached himself from his lover and came in front of him while pouting slightly.

 

“Hyyuuung! Just go and get ready already!”

 

“Yes I will jongin ah, but where are we going?”

 

“It’s a surprise! Now move this fluffy bum of yours and get ready.”

 

Kyungsoo raised both of his hands in defeat and went in the room to change, he managed to keep it casual, knowing Jongin and his date surprises that he gives  him, they are usually the opposite of what he can expect. So better keep it casual, as soon as he got in the living room Jongin was checking something on his phone,

 

“Baby I’m ready”

 

He averted his gaze on him and smiled

 

“Whoa hyung! You look nice! Now let’s go we can’t be late.”

 

And with that Jongin grabbed his boyfriend's hand and rapidly advanced towards the door so that they can put their shoes on to go out. At the same time Suho and Yixing got home, they smiled at the couple who were ready to leave the dorms.

 

“Ah you guys are going out?”

 

Jongin nodded enthusiastically,

 

“Yep hyung! But we gotta move we’re getting late! And yea hyung maybe we’ll be coming home late.”

 

Yixing wriggle his eyebrows at the couple and smirked whereas Suho seemed concerned,

 

“Please come back home safely! And you Jongin if something bad happens to our squishy, you’re a dead meat.”

 

Even though Suho was smiling his eyes were telling a different story, Kyungsoo tried to stifle a laugh when he saw Jongin nodding apprehensively, Yixing who sensed the  awkward mood hugged Suho from behind,

 

“Come on Joonie let them enjoy their time together no need to scare jongin. Go guys have fun and come back here safely okay we’ll wait for you no matter what time you come  back okay, it’s just to be assured that you guys are alive. Now shoo have fun kids.”

 

Kyungsoo flashed them a small smile and entiwined his fingers with Jongin's, ready to go out. But as they were about to go out the SuLay couple said out loud

 

“Kyungie have a nice time with kkamjong.”

 

With his back turned to them Kyungsoo raised his hand and made a peace sign and then  he dragged Jongin towards the elevators. After waiting for a few minutes Jongin and him got it one, as no one was around they kept holding hands,

 

“Jongin ah can you please tell me where are we going? At least I can prepare myself for whatever is coming in my way.”

 

Jongin grinned happily and squeezed kyungsoo's hand gently,

 

“No kyungie. A surprise is a surprise I’m not saying anything. My lips are zipped.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed, trust jongin to act childish when it comes to their dates, the previous one was a pleasant one as they went to one of those dogs café in Gangnam, they had real fun, and for Kyungsoo, it was a memorable time as Jongin acted like a kid with the puppies and dogs who were in the café, his laughter and ‘aegyo’ was too precious for kyungsoo at that time, and yea the food was awesome too so overall he enjoyed this precious time with his dorky boyfriend. But right now he wasn't sure how to feel about this date. Since they had a hectic schedule with EXO, they didn’t really have time to have dates, but as much as they could, they tried to at least have lunch or dinner together back in the dorms, given the fact that Jongin is stuck with dance practice and him with his singing practice and movie coming in the way it is difficult to find time to go on dates. But stillwhat is important to them is that they're both able to see each other at the start and end of the day.

 

Currently Jongin and him were in the latter's SUV,  his manager was in front and Jongin and him were behind, they were still holding hands and kyungsoo was leaning his head against his  boyfriend's shoulder,

 

“Kai ah remember we should be home at least before midnight alright! I made an excuse that you guys are practicing together so in order not to be caught please respect the curfew.”

 

Kyungsoo heard Jongin mumbling some incoherent things but still managed to say a yes. Kyungsoo smiled fondly at the idea that his boyfriend was pouting right now, he looked up and indeed Jongin was pouting while glaring the back of his manager. He sneakily pressed his lips below his boyfriend's ear and pecked his skin, he hummed contentedly, and in return Jongin brought their entwined fingers to his lips and pressed a kiss on his knuckles.  

 

~-~

To say that Kyungsoo wasn’t surprised would be an understatement, the car ride was 2 hours long and he could feel his patience running low, but as soon as they reached their destination he gasped out loud. What the heck are they doing in fornt of a skydiving school, he glanced at Jongin who seemed really excited. He was panicked by the idea that their date today is skydiving! There’s no way he's doing this.

 

“Jongin ah?”

 

He turned and looked at his boyfriends, excitement still evident from his demeanour

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“What the hell are we doing here?”

 

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and replied sarcastically

 

“Cooking... God! Hyung obviously we’re going to skydive!”

 

Kyungsoo tightened his gaze at his boyfriend and asked him in a low tone trying hard not to show that he was about to get really angry,

 

“Jongin didn’t you think that it was necessary for you to ask for my opinion on this?”

 

Jongin gasped and then looked at his lover pleadingly while biting his low lip,

 

“I know but hyung let us try it once! I promise that after we do this you can select the places we can go on a date in the upcoming days. And I’ll agree without arguing”

 

“But jongin! Do you know what we’re about to do? Jumping out of a plane with the ground 3500 feet beneath us! And during this time you expect me to be calm and actually act like I’m gonna be okay despite the fact that I’m about to frigging have a panic attack like right now thinking about this!”

 

“But hyung I--- okay let’s not do it! I can’t take the risk of you having a panic attack! Come on let’s drop this insane idea of mine and go somewhere else.”

 

And with that Jongin turned around and proceeded to get into the van, Kyungsoo momentarily felt guilty for denying his boyfriend this insane idea of his, just because he was freaking out! He sighed and then tugged Jongin's hand, he decided not to listen to his inner feelings which were telling him not to do it!

 

“Baby?”

 

Jongin was now looking at the ground, his enthusiastic mood was long gone, Kyungsoo squeezed his hand and said

 

“Okay let’s do this Jongin ah! But if I die tell everyone I loved them dearly and tell them to miss the food I cook for them.”

 

Jongin smiled at his boyfriend fondly and then pulled him into a tight hug

 

“Oh hyung you sure you wanna do it?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded against his chest, fearing that he’ll change my mind if he open his mouth.

 

“Okay then let’s do it! And you won’t die baby! I won’t let you die so easily.”

~-~

As they got inside of  the school, they were required to change their clothes, the people in charge were equipping them with the parachute, it was decided that Jongin and Kyungsoo will jump together, since they’ll be attached together,  and guess who is the lucky one to jump outside the plane… Kyungsoo! He was contemplating to go back but looking at Jongin's excited mood he didn’t have the heart to deny him this. Soon they were asked to board the plane, and as it started to take over, Kyungsoo was getting nervous within each seconds passing by, but he reminded himself for whom he was doing this. ‘Come on kyungsoo you can do it! For Jongin! For jongin!’

 

Soon the guide who was with them signalled Kyungsoo that it was time to jump, Jongin and Kyungsoo proceeded to move towards the doors, Kyungsoo could feel the strong wind brushing against his face and when he looked down, he immediately freaked out, Jongin who sensed the tension radiating from his boyfriend, leaned towards his ear and whispered softly

 

“Baby you can do it! We both reached here now there’s no turning back! Just remember that I’m with you okay! Be strong baby. Close your eyes and jump”

 

And with that he placed a small kiss below his boyfriend's ear. The guide counted till 3,2,1 and then signalled them to go. Kyungsoo closed his eyes tightly and leaned forward by finally letting his body be projected outside and Jongin followed the same actions behind him. Kyungsoo spread his arms wide and then braced himself for whatever was coming his way, the wind was so strong and Kyungsoo could feel his heartbeat accelerating when their bodies jerked back when Jongin opened the parachute

 

"Ah hyung we did it! Wooo hooo. Hyung open your eyes! Look at this freedom. We're like birds”

 

Kyungsoo who heard his boyfriend shouting excitedly, opened his eyes tentatively and all he could see was that the ground was so far away, and all he could think was that damn they really did it. Gradually the ground beneath them was getting more and more close, and before they land on the firm ground, Jongin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's wait and manoeuvred their bodies in such a way that when they land they don’t get hurt. And soon they landed on their backs with a small thud, the people in charge around them helped them to get up and remove the equipment and parachute attached to them. Kyungsoo was about to turn around to look for Jongin but his boyfriend surprise him instead by lifting him in the air and hugging him tight. Kyungsoo smiled a little and wrapped his legs around Jongin's waist, sure they were a bit hazy, but that didn’t stop them from doing this,

 

“You did it hyung! We did it! I’m so proud of you baby! I love you so much”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and moved back a little and pressed his lips against Jongin's. He pecked him lightly, and then leaned his  forehead against his boyfriend's while whispering

 

“Yes we did it jongin ah! And thank you for the support! And I love you too so frigging much.”

~-~

After that experience both of them were so damn tired, as soon as they got inside the SUV,  the manager asked them about their experience, Kyungsoo only said it was an amazing experience, and he let Jongin explain the rest, he leaned his head against Jongin's shoulder and wrapped an arm around his arm and closed his eyes, as he felt like he was about to sleep. He felt jongin leaning his head on top of his and whispered

 

“You made me happy hyung! Thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you.”

 

He smiled and let the sleep take over.

 

After what seemed an eternity Kyungsoo felt somebody lifting him up, he opened his eyes slightly, still disoriented of where he was, he was about to speak when

 

“Sshh baby you can go back to sleep I know you’re tired! We’re both at home now.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and leaned his head against Jongin's neck, he could faintly hear the ding of the elevator and soon he heard the front door being unlocked and Suho's voice could be heard

 

“Jongin! What happened to my baby?”

 

“God hyung at least let us come in!”

 

And soon the 2 of them were cuddling on the couch, Kyungsoo was still in a semi drowsy state but that didn’t stop him to look at the concerned looks on his hyungs' faces,

 

“Care to explain why my baby is in this state kkamjong!”

 

“Ah suho hyung nothing happened to your baby! Do you think I can let something bad happen to my love! It’s just that we’re both tired! After 4 hours of car ride and skydiving sure made our energy levels go down.”

 

Collective gasps could be heard from both of them, Suho looked like he was about to flip the table, run towards  Jongin and smack him for making Kyungsoo do this, but of course Yixing hugged him and tried to calm him down

 

“Joonie baby, what is important is that they’re safe and sound! And they are here with us. Don’t be mad at them.”

 

“B-but xing look at our baby soo”

 

“He is fine babe. Now can we let them go I’m sure they’re dead tired. Tomorrow you can smack or kick jongin if you wanna.”

 

Suho was about to protest but Yixing pecked his cheek which made him speechless all a sudden, Kyungsoo smiled at their antics and then drowsily moved towards them. He enveloped them in a hug, to which they responded wholeheartedly

 

“Goodnight yixing and suho hyung.”

 

“Night kyungie ah sleep tight.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and then released them, he allowed Jongin to take him towards their bedroom. Kyungsoo let his body fall on the soft mattress and in mean time Jongin closed the door and  then came on bed and hug his boyfriend from behind, he switched off the light from the night stand, and pecked the spine of Kyungsoo and whispered softly

 

“Good night baby. Sleep well I love you.”

 

“Hmm you too s-sleep w-well I- I lu-luff y-ou”

 

And with that Kyungsoo fell asleep with a content smile on his lips, as today’s date was different, sure it was an insane one but it was worth it, the person right next to me made it worthy for him.


And that's it i hope you guys liked it. ^^ 

Edited: 03/10/17