Not an Update...

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

Annyeong everyone, So all of us heard of the 'dating scandal'! But i've got only one thing to say, Kaisoo is my otp and It will always be special to my heart. Personally i do not ship Kaistal or believe in that dating thing you guys can call me rude or i'm being disrespectful or whatsoever it's not like i'm bashing or throwing shades or hating on them but hey everyone's got the right to speak their mind *coughFreedomofspeechCough* .. Call me delusional or whatsoever but that's how i think, i know that my ship is real and that's it. 

And lastly i'm not dropping this one shot collection at all! These one shots are close to my heart, so i'll carry on writing for my fellow people who still wanna read and believe in Kaisoo.

There's been loads of theroies and opinons given over Tumblr, if you guys wanna see them and have a Tumblr account feel free to come on my blog to interact with others and me here you go http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bhav-kaisoo-shipper

You guys are welcome anytime to talk about Kaisoo but please I kindly request don't come up and talk about Kaistal and be butthurt by seeing all the things i reblogged or whatsover like I said Freedom of speech.. you ship what you want and i'll continue on shipping my OTP. I won't fight or try to prove which one is more real than the other! 

And lastly I somehow tried to make a little video to lighten up the mood it's on Kaisoo.. If you guys want to see it go ahead ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krMVHSMDsoU

And that's it. I'll see you guys soon with a new one shot. I'll try to write one as soon as i have a little break from my assignments. And to all those who took time to read everything and subscribed thank you. Saranghae. ^^

And if you guys wanna chat up here feel free, i'll try to talk and also do share your views on Kaisoo or anything related to them :) 

Thank you. >3<