Don't Wanna Be Stone Cold...

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

(Credit to the gif owner)

Hi everyone im back with a new one shot ^^

Main Pairing: Kaisoo

Breif mentions of: Krystal, sulay and Chanbaek

Genre: Drama, angst, Fluff

Words: 5k+

Note: All those things written here are based on the theoriesi read and the observations that i made. Do not bash me for anything. 

kindly ignore grammatical mistakes.

And lastly for writing this one shot i got inspired by the song 'Stone cold By Demi Lovato'. But trust me this one does not have an angst end.

 


 

Stone Cold, Stone Cold

You see me standing, but I’m dying on the floor

Stone Cold, Stone Cold  

 

31st March, 2016

The day I felt my whole world crashing down in front of my own eyes. All I could remember was viewing the pictures that were released by dispatch. I couldn’t believe my eyes, my boyfriend, my alleged fiancé, the person who means the world to me was announced dating to the whole world with another girl within our company itself. Wow! Simply wow for the eve of April’s fool day!

 

Maybe if I don’t cry I won’t feel anymore

Stone Cold, baby

 

I threw my mobile to the ground, looking at the now broken screen it felt like it was a reflection of how my heart is right now, shattered, broken beyond repair. Without feeling much I felt weak in my knees and let my body crumble down to the ground while letting those excruciating sobs come out of my mouth. Thousand questions were running through my mind, why me? Why us? What happened all a sudden? Wasn’t our relation worth fighting for? Why Jongin did this to us? Was I not satisfying enough? Did he really accepted to date that girl because I’m just a man? Is it because I’m a man that he felt disgusted? All those questions made me feel numb and making me cry more.

 

God knows I try to feel

Happy for you know that I am

 Even if I can’t understand, I’ll take the pain

 

I was trying hard to understand what cost our relationship to have such an angst end. Wasn’t it jongin himself who promised the world to me? Wasn’t he the one who made all those promises that we’ll be together forever? Wasn’t he the one who showed me his possessiveness and jealousy towards me? Wasn’t he the one who cried and whined when I was not paying heed to him? Why do I feel like now all the things that he did and said to me was just a game, a lie? A blatant lie. But... But if I’m not enough for him I’ll try, I’ll understand, he’s someone who needs lots of attention and care, he needs someone who can assure him that they’ll be here for him no matter what. So I’ll happily accept his decision, as he’ll be able to go out in public with her, hold hands, share sweet eye contacts, be able to move around without people judging him. Her posting pictures of them being all new in love.

 

Even if this is hurting me and killing me inside, I’ll try to be brave, for him, for me, for his happiness.

 

1st April, before the concert

 

Give me the truth, me and my Heart

We’ll make it through

If happy is her I’m happy for you

 

I was still in our shared room, it was now an eventful thing that happened in the dorms that Jongin is dating. The members were concerned about me, even Lay hyung called all the way from China to ask me if I was fine. But all I could do was nod my head and giving them a forceful happy smile. But the one who could see right through me was Baekhyun. After all the members were about to go out he nodded his head at Chanyeol who was the last one to leave.

 

 

“Kyungsoo-ah are you okay?”

 

 

I averted my eyes to him still keeping that forceful smile on my face,

 

 

“Yes I am”

 

 

But no, I couldn’t keep up the brave front anymore, I let myself cry all over again, I felt useless right now and felt like I was the most disgusting existence on earth. He in return pulled me to his chest while cradling my head

 

 

“Uljima kyungie! Ulijamyo”

 

 

He began to rub my back comfortingly, trying to calm me down, I held on tightly to his shirt and was still crying. It was hurting me. No. How can I let him be happy with her when he’s my source of happiness? But what if he needed it? What if he wanted it himself?

 

 

“Kyungsoo stop whatever you’re thinking right now and hear me out”

 

 

Baekhyun still comforted me for a while and soon my sobs turned into sniffles, he pulled me a little from him, while bringing his thumb to my cheek and was clearing out the tears which were still threatening to slide down, he had a concerned look on his face I could see it,

 

 

“Aish Kyungie what are you doing to yourself my poor baby? Listen kyungsoo don’t tell me that I’m prying into your business or anything but remember that Chanyeol and I had to go through the same thing? Do you remember my dating scandal with our sunbaenim? I’m not telling you that it’s the same situation, but I do have a strong feeling that it is. The company had to do with all this mess”

 

 

I swear my eyes doubled in size, why did I not think of this possibility? Baekhyun who seemed to notice my facial expression gave me a wryly smile, he took hold of my hands and locked his gaze with mine

 

“Soo-ah like I said it’s a possibility. I do think that this is what happened as they somehow know what’s going on around with their idols. We signed with a company that not only pry into private lives, but they like to use us as objects that they need to promote their activities and generate money from without giving a damn to our feelings. I remember how channie and I were both miserable when I was supposedly dating. Remember when Kris hyung and luhan hyung left the company they needed an échappatoire to divert the minds of the fans. So I was the scapegoat that was delivered to them. Channie and I were forcefully wrecked apart for some time but now I’m happy to say that I’m back in the arms of my lover. The man who really loves me for who I am. Soo-ah give a little thought to it, I’m sure jongin will come back and explain it to you.”

 

 

He cupped my face and gave me a sweet smile,

 

 

“If you need comfort for anything sweetie, channie and I will always be here for you.”

 

 

I nodded, he did a ‘hwaiting’ sign and went out.

 

1st April 2016, the night before and after the concert

 

Stone cold, Stone cold

I was your amber but now she’s your shade of gold

 

Jongin didn’t come back to the dorms during the day or evening. It felt like he was completely trying to avoid me. My eyes were still puffy red and I was now getting more and more fidgety as he wasn’t here. What if he did something? What if he was with her? And like this the pictures of him and her were coming back in my mind. Even if baekhyun comforted me I still felt a little insecure. All I know was that pd-nim came to the dorms and took us to the concert that we were about to perform. And this was the time I saw my lover, he was already dressed and was backstage sitting along with Sehun and Suho who were probably asking if he was okay.

 

I tried to go to him but my feet weren’t cooperating with me it stayed glued to the ground, something about his demeanour was screaming that I should let him be for now and leave him alone. I felt the need to cry all over again right here, why was he like this?  Was it his way of telling me that everything was over between us?

 

I could see baekhyun from the corner of my eyes giving me small smile I tried to smile back but I couldn’t. Soon all of us were sat on stage, Jongin was next to me, I wanted, I really wanted to look at him and I did for a brief second we shared an eye contact and he soon averted his eyes away from mine. Why? Singing sing for you wasn’t helping the situation at all. His voice was full of pain, he was dancing with a blank stare, and he was not smiling at all. What happened to you jongin ah? Why are you like this? Are you afraid of telling me the truth? All those questions were making my head pound, when it was time for my speech I could feel his eyes on me. Oh so he’s at it again? But why were you avoiding my gaze baby? Why are you compelling me to do the same to you? With eyes full of tears which I tried to hold, I recited my poem: Fill your hearts with cherry blossoms like flowers your hearts will be beautiful.

 

Mostly what I meant was that like how cherry blossoms are beautiful to watch and we feel a sense of contentment and adoration for it, it’s the same when we love a person, we love that person dearly we love them for who they are and how their personality attracts us to them and how all their little flaws makes our hearts burst with love and adoration as we learn to accept it and love those little quirks and the other part of the poem literally means that even with all the flaws that they’ve got and how they hurt us from time to time we’re all willing to carry on loving them as they are our source of happiness that can brighten our lives, the home we go back to when we are tired of everything apart from them.

 

This was mostly for Jongin, my love for him can’t be explained into words but he’s my world, my happiness even if hurts me he’s the only person I can go back to and he’ll carry on loving me no matter what. But was it the case now?

 

If he doesn’t tell me anything will I still be able to know if he’ll be the home I’ll go back to everytime?

 

1st April 2016: Back in the dorms

 

Stone cold, baby

God knows I try to feel happy for you

Give me the truth, me and my heart

We’ll make it through

 

I was now in our shared room, chanyeol was with baekhyun probably they wanted to give jongin and I some time to talk as when we were coming back to the dorms after the concert he sat next to Sehun and I was left to sit next to Suho who in return gave a little squeeze on my thigh as if he was trying to reassure me that it was going to be okay.

 

Currently I was on my bed waiting for jongin to make his appearance and he did after a few minutes as soon as he opened the door our eyes met, from what I could decipher was that his honey brown orbs were full of agony and was asking for forgiveness, and like nothing happened he limped towards his bed and got onto it. I followed all his actions with my eyes trying to decrypt what he was going to do. After five minutes I could see that he was laying on his back and had an arm above his eyes clearly he had no intention to talk

 

 

“J-jongin ah can we talk?”

 

 

He sighed and sat up while directly looking at me with an eyebrow raised

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

I flinched, his voice was cold and devoid of any emotion,

 

 

“I- I umm are you d-dati--“

 

 

“Dating krystal yea I am. You saw the pictures right?”

 

 

 He was pointedly looking at me, he sighed and continued,

 

 

“You saw the pictures right hyung? You saw that we went on a date didn’t you?”

 

 

I nodded absentmindedly, so he admitted that he was dating her,

 

 

“S-since when?”

 

 

He chuckled,

 

 

“Felt like it was forever, but since that date in February we started seeing each other and it’s now that our relationship got official, at least it’ll save me the time to hide it from everyone now. Really pretending to love you and being committed to you was making me tired, you’re so clingy sometimes! I felt like I was suffocated with you atleast with her she’s less of a trouble and I truly love her and thankfully now I wouldn’t be afraid of risking my career if ever I was labelled as a queer”

 

 

 For the second time of the day I felt my world crashing down again, and this time I didn’t mind to cry infront of him

 

 

“A-ah arasso. All the best then”

 

 

He nodded, and was about to lay back again when I recalled something

 

 

“Kai-sshi”

 

 

This is what I should now I guess. Talk to him based on a hyung and dongsaeng relationship. He looked back at me

 

 

“The ring I gave you for your birthday, could you please return it back to me? It’s quite weird to wear something which now clearly holds no meaning for you”

 

 

While clearing my tears, I still tried to observe his action, his eyebrows were furrowed, his lips pursed tightly against each other and his hands were clutching the covers tightly

 

 

“Kai just this once I’m bothering you. Can you give me the ring back?”

 

 

“I threw it away, it’s been a while since I threw it in the Han River as it felt like a burden to carry it around”

 

 

“Oh I see”

 

 

And with that he laid back on the bed and turned off the lights from the nightstand. With mixed feelings I continued to watch his back, I got up while walking towards the door, gulping a little I whispered loud enough for him to hear

 

 

“Even if it was a game or experimental thing for you jongin ah I’m happy that all the time we were together you made me happy and made me feel so loved even now if everything changed I was lucky to have you by my side. Kamsahamnida for everything, and sorry for all the time you wasted on a person like me. I’m not gonna fight or yell at you for what you did. I understand that people’s feelings changes with time and this is what happened to you. Thank you that you threw the ring away, it’ll be less of a hassle for me now. And lastly make her happy and be happy. And as from today I’ll remind myself to be professional around you so don’t worry I won’t make you feel uncomfortable. Take care jongin ah and for the last time even if it doesn’t change anything I loved no I love you”

 

 

Before crying out loud again I opened the door and dashed out ignoring the concerned looks on me, while coming out the building I dialled the number of the person who could help me

 

 

“Omma c-can you p-please come and p-pick me up from the d-dorms. I’m o-outside.”

 

 

2nd April, 2016, at my parent’s apartment

 

Don’t wanna be stone cold, stone

I wish I could mend this but here’s my goodbye

 

It’s been a roller coaster ride of emotion, as soon as I saw my mom, I rapidly ran towards her while throwing my arms around her and cried and cried until I couldn’t feel anything anymore. My mom brought me back home and led me to the guestroom where she made me lay down and ruffled my hair until I closed my eyes.

 

The next morning when I woke up she didn’t talk to me about this matter, she knew that Jongin and I were engaged but when saw me in this state she connected all the dots and was able to draw her own conclusion however I was relieved that she didn’t question me. The whole day I was looking at the ring that had jongin’s name on it, it felt like a burden to me just by looking at the object that once held so much importance to me, but nevertheless I kept the ring my pocket having no willingness or power to throw it or get over the fact that now we are no longer together, he loves someone else and that’s it. I must say goodbye to all those memories and move forward.

 

That night, my mom decided that it was high time that i have a change of pace as she was tired of seeing me looking like a lifeless doll. We both went to a restaurant and ordered our food, fans were clicking our pictures so at least I tried to manage to give them a fake smile even if it burned me to.

 

After having dinner with my parents, in a somehow lively atmosphere, mom dropped me back to the dorms. But before going inside I took a deep breath and got into the building.

 

8th April, Night before the 16th Chinese Top Music Awards

 

Oh, I’m Happy for you, Know that I am

Even if I can’t understand, If happy is her

If happy is her…I’m Happy for you.

 

It’s been nearly a week since the ‘dating’ was confirmed by our company and nearly one week since Jongin and I were no longer together. During that time I tried my best to ignore him and avoid any sort of situation where I’ll be needed to interact with him. So I went along with Chen, Chanyeol and other members to support the movie of Suho. And once coming back to the dorms I’ll try my best no to go in the shared room, so from now on I have a room for myself.

 

The members were still giving me the pitiful looks but I told them not to worry about me as I was doing fine. But one thing I noticed was that Jongin was also not so much present in the dorms. Okay I’ll admit even if I was avoiding him my eyes unwillingly would search for that person who once meant everything to me. I noticed that he spends most of his time in his room and was coming out only to eat or watch TV or else he’ll spend the majority of his time outside, needless to say I somehow got a feeling on where he was going.

 

This night is no lesser different than the others that I spent this past week, I’m now trying to get accustomed to sleep alone without a warm body pressed against my back and trying to stop missing those strong arms which were wrapped around me. But it was difficult, really difficult, but nevertheless I tried to close my eyes and was forcing myself to go back to sleep.

 

But a sudden crash in the hotel room made me jolt from my bed as I heard someone mewling in pain, without thinking much Iswitched on the lights from the nightstand, the sight in front of me made me gasp. Jongin was on the ground cradling his leg which was already hurt and was writhing in pain,

 

 

“Jong.. Kai-sshi what happened?”

 

 

I bend down to the ground and tried to hold his ankle to inspect if it had further injuries, in return he hissed in pain and was trembling slightly

 

 

“Kai let me get you to your bed”

 

 

I hooked an arm around his waist and took hold of his arm to make him stand up, while balancing him with my body we were both able to make it towards his bed while he was whimpering a bit. After I made him settle down on his bed while paying extra attention to his leg

 

 

“Kai-sshi where are the painkillers?”

 

 

With a bit of difficulty he managed to point his suitcase, I nodded and rapidly took hold of the cup of water and his medicines,

 

 

“Here you go”

 

 

He took it without any fuss and finally let out a sigh while settling down properly against the headboard of the bed,

 

 

“Feeling better?”

 

 

I also sat down on the edge of the bed while taking hold of his hand, he squeezed my hand a little and smiled

 

 

“Yea I am. Thank you baby”

 

 

I gasped when I heard the word ‘baby’, I guess he realized what he said as he hastily retracted his hand away from mine while looking away. In order to avoid any further awkward moment I got up wanting to go away,

 

 

“Hy-hyung can you stay here?”

 

 

I turned back to look at him with a miffed expression,

 

 

“Why? What is the need for me to stay here kai-sshi?”

 

 

“I- I need you”

 

 

He whispered in such a feeble tone that I was pretty sure that I didn’t hear right

 

 

“Hajima! You don’t need me. You clearly told me so…. Now don’t start with you needing me! And to begin with you already have a girlfriend so if you need someone call her so that she can cater for you unlike me she’s less of a burden.”

 

 

I was about to go back to my bed when I heard his sniffle, again I turned around flabbergasted, jongin was sobbing silently while clutching the bed covers tightly in his palms.

 

 

“Wae? Why are you crying now?”

 

 

His head was down casted and he was still a sobbing mess, this time he didn’t hide those painful whimpers coming out from his mouth, seeing him like me made me want to cry afterall he is the person I’ve loved for so long, without thinking much, I dashed towards him and sat on the edge of the bed again, this time he looked up and the expression that he was showing me made my heart hurt.

 

To hell with all the pain that he caused me, right now he is important, I can’t see him crying like a small kid who lost all his toys, tentatively I took hold of his hand and squeezed it in both my palms

 

 

“Kai-ah uljima”

 

 

But this made him sob more, he bend his head on our intertwined hands, and tried to mumble incoherently

 

 

“I-I’m sorry”

 

 

I hummed, waiting for him to continue

 

 

“I’ve.. I’ve been so mean to you h-hyung. I-I lied. I lied. Oh my god I lied to you”

 

 

I tried to calm him as I know he was close to hyperventilate, I also bend my head on top of his,  while caressing his hand in a soothing manner, this somehow managed to calm him down as his sobs turned into sniffles, so I also moved back in my initial position so that he can resume talking

 

 

“What is it that you’ve been lying about kai-ah?”

 

 

He looked up, to me he just looked pitiful right now but I needed to hear the truth, with his free hand he cleared his tears,

 

 

“I- I don’t love ktystal. Heck I never loved her, we did went out but as friends… I only have one person in my heart and… it’s… it’s you hyung. I never wanted for things to turn out like this is… I didn’t do it for my career I.. I did it for us, I did it to save us from a painful situation.. I didn’t want to be wrecked away from you h-hyung. I never wanted this. I love you.. I did and I will always continue to do so. Krystal and I are just part of a stunt made by the company. They needed a diversion from the lawsuit of luhan and Kris and they wanted attention for the promotion of the new group. Hyung.. I hurt you, I was rude, I pierced your heart with my words but I had to it. I had to do it to save us. I thought that if I abide to whatever they’ll say we’ll both be happy but I’m miserable hyung I’m really miserable and I made you miserable you too. Mianhae hyung.. minanhae”

 

 

He threw his arms around my neck and began to wail all over again, he was repeatedly mumbling ‘sorry’, but what shocked me was that what he did for us. Why did he have to lie? Why couldn’t he share it with me the first day itself instead of hurting both of us for this whole week? I groaned and yanked him off me causing him to gasp in shock, I got up the bed and threw an accusatory finger towards him

 

 

“Why? Why did you have to do such a huge thing without telling me! How dare you decide for us without consulting me? Do you realize how much you hurt me? Do you even realize what damage you caused? Your words cut me like a sharp knife going through my skin, do you even know how much I was hurt when you told me you went on a date with her? You told me I was burden. You told me I was clingy, you said you threw my ring away as it was a hassle. Lies or not jongin the hurt is done, you’ve wounded me so much! Do you even ing realize that I began to despise my own existence as a man? Do you even know how much your lies caused me to be numb and cry trying mend my broken heart? I was ready to give up jongin ready to give up on us as you gave me the impression that you did. How dare you say that you did it in order to save us? Since when did we have secrets between us? Since when did you think that I’m so fragile that I wouldn’t be able to handle the truth so you comforted me with a ing lie? You disappoint me jongin! You really do!”

 

 

I didn’t realize that tears were sliding down my cheeks, with my vision blurry with tears I saw jongin getting up and engulfing me in a hug while cradling my head against his chest, in return I clutched onto his shirt feeling the warmth radiating from his skin,

 

 

“Mianhae kyungsoo. I know I made you feel so bad about yourself, I made you feel disgusted by yourself and lied to you in order to protect what I think is important to us. But baby hear me out I never once believed that you were fragile I was scared, really scared that they will wreck us apart. I’m extremely sorry I hid the truth from you I thought that I was doing this for our own benefit I accepted their conditions to make them believe that we’re normal adults and to top it all straight as a needle. But I hurt you baby, the worst thing I did in my whole life was hurt you, and I apologize, I sincerely ask for forgiveness hyung. Please forgive me please”

 

 

I shook my head in a no and pulled back from him but I was still in his arms,

 

 

“I.. If I forgive you will it change our situation jongin ah? Will I still be able to call you mine? Do you even realize that by now the whole world thinks that you’re dating krystal? Even if I say I forgive you would I still be able to look at you like you’re my reason of happiness the reason why I smile so brightly when you’re around? Would I still be able to look after or care for you in public and people would brush it off as a simple act of friendship? Will we still be able to share those simple acts which means a lot to us on stage? What about you will you carry on looking at me with those loving orbs now when you’re supposedly dating a girl? Do you know that all those intimate actions that we’ll do will be considered as fan service now?”

 

 

Jongin bit his lower lip and again his eyes were filled with tears again, but still he cupped my face

 

 

“But baby what we have can’t be judged by anyone. You and I both know what we mean to each other. Hyung even if it is considered as fanservice or anything else it. What I know is that I’ll carry on doing what I’ve been doing since our debut times, look at you with a loving gaze as you’re my whole world Do Kyungsoo, you’re my kryptonite. You’re everything to me and I would never ever wish you bad or do badly to you. What I did is unacceptable but hyung still nothing is lost. For the media we’re just mere colleagues and friends but here in our dorms, with our members, in our room, we’re lovers, boyfriends or fiancés as we already exchanged rings”

 

 

I widened my eyes,

 

 

“D-didn’t you throw it away?”

 

 

He cleared his tears and brought out a chain which was hidden underneath his shirt, the ring was there hanging in the middle, I gasped and took hold of it,

 

 

“Y-you never t-threw it?”

 

 

He cupped my face again and placed a kiss on my forehead

 

 

“I never threw it hyung. I could never throw it away especially when it holds so much importance to me. So baby are you willing to start all over again?”

 

 

“H-How?”

 

 

“For starters let’s carry on doing what we’ve always been like and people can interpret it in whatever way they want. In the end it’s our feelings between us that matters the most.”

 

 

I nodded and cleared the tears and pulled him a hug

 

 

“Just this once Jongin ah I’m willing to try. Another stunt like that we’re ing done alright?”

 

 

He nodded and tentatively pressed his lips against mine and pulled back, which resulted in me groaning

 

 

“Are you ing serious right now? You deprived me of you for one week and to compensate me you just give me a peck! Are you ing kidding me Kim Jongin? Man up and kiss me properly you!”

 

 

Jongin chuckled but nevertheless he cupped my face and this time I must say he kissed me like I wanted him to.

 

 

9th April 16th Chinese Top Music Awards

 

We were both on the red carpet and between us there was Lay hyung *coughercough*, but nevertheless after that eventful night that we had, today we had to turn back to reality, our manager already instructed us to tone down with the skinship. Well duh! Not that I wanted to do it right now, I could feel his eyes on me when Lay ge was giving his speech or whatsoever but I still didn’t have the courage to look back at him.

 

Especially now when we both sorted out our relationship I was afraid that if I look at him I’ll would want to be next to him and hold him close. So yes to sum up, our seats were away from each other, I was quite miffed or pissed off you can say as hello he was still on his crutches and knowing this kid he is a total klutz I wouldn’t find it surprising if he stumbles or hit someone with his crutches. Well I was happy that Sehun and Chanyeol were able to help him, and the 3 of them were cracking jokes and laughing so I was relieved that atleast he smiled.

 

Coming back to the awards, We were so lucky to win those awards ah that’s why we work earnestly to be awarded in the end, but I was also happy that lay hyung got his award too and this happiness could be reflected on the face of a certain leader too. However when I noticed that jongin was coming on stage and was about to sit down, on instinct I moved towards him and took the crutches from him, an action which made me mentally wanting to facepalm. And to embarrass me further I was asked to do aegyo, like who the hell does aegyo when he’s a manly hunk of 24 years old? Yet I did it for the fans but the eyes and laughter of a certain idiot made me blush. Way to go Do Kyungsoo.

 

Yet again the night was somehow productive in a way as first our CEO was sitting with us so no funny business happened when he was around and also the new formed group of company NCT performed so we had to support our dongseaengs so it wasn’t half that bad though to make up for the stunt they made.

 

Few days later back to the Dorms

 

Finally we could rest a little before our coming back, all the members were doing their own thing to relax themselves, Lay hyung is still in China and now was somehow better after he collapsed backstage thank god, Suho hyung was out with Jongin, Chanyeol and Beakhyun were probably fooling around in the giant’s studio, Xiumin, Chen and Sehun decided to watch rerun of running man or whatever sci-fi show they missed, and I opted to hibernate in my room to catch up the sleep that I missed, I was about to drift in a deep slumber when I felt one pair of familiar arms wrapping around my body and pulling me close to his warm chest, I hummed contently,

 

 

“How was your day out with Suho?”

 

 

“It was good enough. Thank god I got rid of those stupid crutches.”

 

 

I hummed again and was about to drift back to sleep,

 

 

“Baby?”

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Saranghae”

 

 

I smiled and turned around while wrapping my arms around him and tucking my head under his chin,

 

 

“Me too. I love you too jongin ah more than you can ever imagine”

 

 

“Yea I know. I feel the same baby. Now you may sleep jagiya”

 

 

He pressed a peck on my forehead and this time I clearly fell asleep with the soft thumping of jongin’s heartbeats against my ear.


And we're done with this ^^ Hope it was okay *nervous*

Basically this was written in the P.O.V of Kyungsoo, Soon i'll try to do the p.o.v of Kai also.

 

Also for those who read my post on why i ship Kaisoo and why i believe they are real. Thanks for still supporting them *hugs*

To all those who stayed and are still willing to love Kaisoo and not abondoning them a big thank you to you. ^^ This OTP is too beautiful. 

 

And lastly thanks to all those who subscribed and took time to read my one shots it means a lot to me. ^^

That's it for now. Thank you for now and continue on loving Kaisoo. Bye-bye and take care. See you soon hopefully ^^

Note: Credit to all the owners of the gifs and pictures used here.