Wolves (2)

Kaisoo One Shots Collection

 

Hello everyone long time no see. ^^ Here's a new one shot actually it's a continuation of 'Wolves' so if you guys didn't read the one shot please do.

Main Pairing: Kaisoo

Side pairing: Sulay

Genre: WolfAu, slight angst, fluff, implied mpreg

Words: 2,389

 

Kindly ignore grammtical mistakes and sorry if it seems really rushed. ^^


It’s been 3 years since the alpha and his omega mated, the 2 of them decided to move in together in an apartment not far from their respective families and friends. For Jongin, living with his mate, Kyungsoo was something which he could never ever regret, waking up next to kyungsoo, cuddling with him, enjoying all the little moments between them made him happy, but more importantly seeing kyungsoo growing into someone strong who is not totally dependable on him was making him feel proud.

 

 

After they’ve moved in and completed college, Jongin instantly started to work with Joonmyeon and Yixing as they were handling his deceased parents’ business, but what he was more preoccupied about was what will kyungsoo do? He was clearly against the idea that an omega should stick at home, look after the house, cook and clean and pamper their alpha. Jongin detested this idea, so he always encouraged kyungsoo to do something he loved, he even offered his mate to work with him but the latter declined stating that he would not be comfortable around others in an office. After searching here and there Kyungsoo finally settled to work in a child care centre not far from their apartment. Jongin was clearly pleased by this idea and the very next day he went to drop Kyungsoo at his work place, kissed the latter lovingly and patted his teasingly before he said goodbye.

 

 

And like this their lives were settled, Jongin and kyungsoo were both contented with what they achieved so far, they were always ecstatic to talk about their day, Jongin will always talk about how Joonmyeon would get paranoid when Yixing will growl at him as his brother couldn’t keep his hands for himself and in return Kyungsoo will tell him how he enjoys working with the kids and how everyday he learns something new.

 

 

But behind all those fond smiles that kyungsoo had on his face while talking about kids, jongin knew that somehow somewhere kyungsoo longed to feel what is like to be a parent and to be completely honest Jongin longed to have a child but first he would need to talk about this with kyungsoo.

 

~-~

 

Currently Jongin was going through the monthly report of the company when he heard another growl from his brother’s office and the seconds that followed he saw yixing coming out of the latter’s office and took refuge in his. Jongin glanced at his brother’s mate who was currently sitting with a deep scowl on his face. Trying to mind his own business, Jongin decided not to pry into the couples’ matters, so he resumed going through the report when Yixing sighed and then spoke vehemently

 

 

“Why do all alphas think with their when they know that an omega is reaching his heat?”

 

 

 Jongin looked up apprehensively at the latter who was still scowling and was looking at him clearly expecting an answer, he cleared his throat and spoke carefully trying not to infuriate the latter

 

 

“Eh because we know that during their heat omegas tend to get weak and and they need someone or their mate to supress their heat in order to relieve them. Now if an omega and an alpha is mated, it affects them both so in order to get over the heat the 2 of them need to have... Well you get the drill right?”

 

 

Yixing sighed and then advanced towards Jongin’s desk and plopped down on one of the chair placed in front of the desk. He then brought his hands on top of the wooden desk and began to tap his fingers against it,

 

 

“Jongin what if I tell you that Joonmyeon is getting annoying will you be angry at me?”

 

 

Jongin threw a scrutinizing look at the latter who was looking at him with a blank face, Jongin smiled a little and then shook his head,

 

 

“No I can never hate you xing. But what did my brother do to make you annoyed?”

 

 

“He wants a pup Jongin”

 

 

Jongin could only gape at this statement but rapidly regained his composure

 

 

“And why is it annoying you?”

 

 

Yixing sighed dramatically

 

“We’ve been trying since the past 2 years nini. We’ve also mated during the full moon period but still I couldn’t conceive a kid. I’m dying to feel like what is it to have a kid and all but it’s ain’t happening, my body is not able and won’t be able to conceive one in the future. I can see how much Joonie wants a kid and each time he brings that topic it irks me because I know I won’t be able to conceive one no matter how many times we try.”

 

Jongin saw that by now Yixing’s eyes were glistening with unshed tears, he couldn’t bear seeing the latter like this so he stood up and went to sit on the chair next toYixing while taking hold of the elder’s hands in his.

 

“Did you tell hyung about it?”

 

Yixing shook his head and spoke in a feeble tone

 

“I’m afraid jongin. I know I’m a failure as a mate as I’m not able to conceive a child and if i tell this to joonie, he will realize that he would be better off with another one, who would be able to bear his kids and make him feel what it’s like to be a dad. And I can’t let his happen, I love him so much to leave him, and seeing him with another mate will kill me Jongin I won’t be able to see the man I love with another one. It would seriously kill me”

 

 

Jongin could see how much yixing was hurting but before he could speak he noticed  his brother who was at his office’s door, he was shocked of what he heard but soon he closed his eyes and mentioned jongin not to say a word about him. Jongin nodded and then squeezed yixing’s hand gently,

 

 

“There’s only one thing I wanna tell you xing, I know my brother and I’m perfectly aware that he’s an idiot for you. He’s madly in love with you and even if you can’t conceive any child he would still love you the same. Talk to him as I know that a certain someone is dying to hold you in his arms”

 

 

Yixing gasped and looked back, Joonmyeon who now got inside the office opened his arms wide. Yixing leaped out of his chair to dash in the arms of his mate. Jongin smiled happily and went out leaving the couple alone so that they can talk freely.

 

~-~

 

When Jongin reached the child care centre, he noticed that kyungsoo was also coming out, he smiled brightly and called out his mate,

 

“Babe”

 

Kyungsoo who now spotted him smiled brightly and rapidly came towards Jongin and hugged him tight while murmuring against his chest,

 

“I missed you so much nini”

 

“Aww. I missed you too my baby.”

 

Kyungsoo shyly looked up from Jongin’s chest and sneakily pressed a peck on jongin’s jawline before hiding his face again on the chest of his mate. Jongin mentally cooed at the cuteness of his lover, he smiled brightly while wrapping his arms around his petite lover and pressed a kiss on top of his head,

 

“Shall we go home baby?”

 

He felt kyungsoo nod against his chest, again with a smile he detached himself from his mate and took hold of the latter’s hand, entwined their fingers and walked towards his car.

 

~-~

 

It’s been a week and clearly kyungsoo’s heat period was nearing and luckily this time his heat fell under the full moon period, and jongin was racking his brain on how he should tell kyungsoo about his desire to have a pup. He was getting cranky with worry and this was somehow affecting his mate too as he was answering in monosyllables, was staying aloof and clearly wasn’t listening to kyungsoo who was telling him about his day, about a new boy who came today and how cute he was and how he was clinging onto him. To kyungsoo jongin looked annoyed and he instantly thought that Jongin was annoyed and by staying quiet and zooning out he was telling him to stop talking.

 

Feeling a pang of sadness in his chest, he mumbled a quiet goodnight and retired to bed, Jongin who came out of his reverie could only have a glance of kyungsoo’s retreating back and began to feel confuse and hurt that kyungsoo left him here all alone and went to bed without telling him anything. Without thinking much he also went in their bedroom and glanced at kyungsoo small body form that was currently under the covers. He sighed and thought that maybe his mate was tired, he switched off the lights and climbed in bed whilst bringing kyungsoo close to him, as he brought his mate’s body close to him, he felt the other trembling slightly which made him confused. Ever so gently he spoke

 

“Baby you okay?”

 

Instead of having an answer he suddenly felt something weighting down in his chest, he suddenly sensed the sadness coming from his mate, without wasting time he cradled the latter’s head to his chest and with his other arm he tightened his hold onto his mate’s waist,

 

“Soo what happened?”

 

“I-I’m sorry for a-annoying you jongin ah”

 

Jongin felt really confused all a sudden but still said

 

“Baby what made you think that you were annoying? You’ll never annoy me Soo.”

 

Jongin felt kyungsoo nuzzle his face against his chest and then said in a muffled tone

 

“B-but when I was talking to you earlier you seemed annoyed and you weren’t paying attention to me so I… I thought that I was annoying you”

 

Jongin sighed deeply and then pressed a kiss on top of kyungsoo’s head.

 

“Silly! I was thinking about something that’s why I wasn’t paying attention. I’m sorry love. What were you talking about?”

 

“Are you sure I can talk about it?”

 

“Soo come on I’m all ears. You can talk babe”

 

 Kyungsoo brought his hand to jongin’s chest and placed it against his heart,

 

“Today there was a new kid in the centre. His name is Jaehoon and he’s really adorable, he’s got huge brown eyes which really makes him cuter. At first he was really shy but soon he got used around his surroundings and made a few friends but all the time he was clinging onto me and I couldn’t help but coo at his adorableness.”

 

Jongin smiled slightly by listening to kyungsoo, he began to think about their kid, like how he or she would be? He then made his mind that asking kyungsoo about it now would be a proper time.

 

“Babe?”

 

Kyungsoo was now drawing circle patterns on his mate’s chest hummed.

 

“Baby do you want to have a pup? I mean a child of our own?”

 

Kyungsoo stilled in his movements and detached himself from jongin and got into a sitting position, jongin also did the same and was now chewing his lower lip in nervousness as kyungsoo wasn’t answering. But kyungsoo caught him off guard when he threw his arms around his mate’s chest and was sniffling a little, even though Jongin was nervous he brought his hand to his mate’s back and began to rub it comfortingly,

 

“A-are you serious?”

 

“Yes kyungie. I want a mini us”

 

Jongin could feel the tears of his mate damping his shirt but nevertheless continued to rub his mate’s back, after a while the latter answered

 

“I love you Jongin ah. And I would love to have a mini us”

 

Jongin stilled in his movements but still after hearing the answer of his mate he detached himself from the latter and cupped kyungsoo’s face and pressed his lips against his lover’s ones. After sharing their affectionate kiss, jongin leaned his forehead against kyungsoo’s and then whispered

 

“I love you too baby you made me happy”

 

~-~

When Kyungsoo went in heat, Jongin didn’t want to rush things, so they took their own little time exploring each other’s bodies and soon they were making love slowly and passionately which brought kyungsoo to pure madness every time he felt the knot of his mate forming inside of him. The pleasure he received each time was making his toes curl in the sheets. Each time he was opening his eyes to glance at jongin’s face he would see the latter eyes shining with love and adoration for him, and this was making his heart flutter.

 

 

It’s been 3 weeks since kyungsoo was in heat, and as usual he was enjoying waking up next to his mate, he loved seeing jongin’s sleeping face as he thought that the latter looked inoffensive and innocent. But today he jumped out bed to run to the washroom as an urge to vomit overcame him. After spending a few minutes in the washroom, he re-entered the room where Jongin was now up and looking at him concernedly

 

“Baby you okay?”

 

Kyungsoo groaned and then advanced towards jongin and wrapped his arms around the latter,

 

“Ugh! I don’t know I’ve been feeling like this since last week. I feel like vomiting all the time and I can’t stand it but feel lethargic all the time.”

 

Jongin who heard all this knew what was up with his mate, without wasting time he kneeled down on the ground and pressed his ear against kyungsoo’s tummy, he could his feel his eyes welling up with tears so without wasting time he stood up and held his mate’s shoulders

 

“Baby you’re pregnant. I heard our pup faint heartbeats. Oh my god thank you so much love. Thank you for making me happy”

 

Kyungsoo seemed so shocked but nevertheless brought his hand to his tummy and rubbed it carefully and within a few seconds he started to sniffle but a smile was etching his lips.


“I’m pregnant with our pup. We’re getting a child. Thank you so much for giving this pup to me jongin ah.”

 

Jongin smiled and hugged his mate tightly against him while pressing a kiss on top of his head

 

“I love you kyungsoo. I love so much”

 

“I love you too so much jongin ah.”


Hope it was okay? Or should i run away. >.<

Thanks to all those who are reading, commenting and subscribing it really motivates me to write more. ^^

 

Anyways it's my birthday today so consider this update as a gift from me to you guys. :D

 

Anyways are you guys excited for the upcoming EXO concert? I'm seriously wishing to have some kaisoo moments though >.<

 

That's it from me. See you all soon hopefully. Take care everyone and if it's not too much to ask do tell me what you feel about my writing? Like positive criticism or a smiple word will work. :)

Edited on: 02/10/17