CRAZY FAMILY

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

Hi Everyone, I am PARK JAEDEE. You can call me Dee or Lil Dev or Dev it means Little Devil since Goddess and my Aunt's call me that. I am already 4 years old. I don't have a Daddy but I recently found out that his name is JERK. Weird name isn't it. I just heard Goddess and Barbie talking about it. OH!! You don't know who I am talking to right?? Well, I call my Mommy as Goddess because that's what I keep on hearing from people. Even the guys around us or whenever we go out they call her Goddess so I copied them and from then on I call her Goddess to. Who's Barbie?? It's my Aunt Bom. kekekekeke. I called her that because she really looks like a barbie while Goddess is a doll. But I don't want to call Goddess a Doll. Goddess is a way way better than a Doll even though i don't know what it means. I still have two more Aunt's it's CHEE & LOLLI. You see I have my own pet name for my family. kekekekeke. I will tell you why.

 

When I was three years old i started naming things and even people on my own. And I am really really a stubborn child that hardly listen. Why?? Because I have a crazy family and I am a Little Devil... kekekekeke. But Barbie always back me up that Goddess and my two more Aunt can't really really do anything. I will introduce you to my little crazy family. By the way they are not related to each other. They are BFF's as they say...hhhmmm...what it stands for...wait...I will try to remember....Best........Bestfriends............Bestfriends FIGHT........ yeah probably I am right.. Because they are all bestfriends and they do always fight.. You agree with me right??.. Anyway i will introduce to you them now.

 

GONG MINZY a.k.a LOLLI

I call her Lolli because she always have lollipop with her. She really really loves it. I don't want to call her lollipop because it's too long, I only call her Lollipop when it's emergency. Anyway, she a little bit weird. She loves gadget, sports cars etc etc etc... You see, she is the one who decide what technology we should have at home. Even the cars at home she was the one who decide for everyone. Lucky we have plenty plenty of money. I don't know why but we have a lots. Our house is so big with maids so i think we are...what you call it??...Rich???...I just heard it also.. Yea yea probably you know now, I love EAVESDROPPING...kekekekeke... So what, I am a curious little kid who wants to know EVERYTHING. Anyway, what is RICH?? I will ask Goddess later.. Back to Lolli, she keeps on reading this TOP gear magazine. Her business is selling parts of cars. That's what she said. Lolli hardly work, she is either at the garade working on the cars or in her weird room...kidding...she call it Tech Room.. You know what it means right?? I don't want to explain more right?? Because I don't know what's a Tech Room is...kekekekeke... So i guess I am done introducing Lolli.

 

 

LEE CHAERIN a.k.a CHEE

Chee is a short name for Cheetah. First I call her Cat but she doesn't like it then she showed me a picture of Cheetah. They do look alike..hahahahahaha... So I end up calling her Cheetah instead. Atleast I know what Cheetah is.....kekekekekeke...... Chee is a fashion designer. That is actually one of our family business.. I know what business is.....It's where we get our plenty plenty of money.....kekekeke.. Back to Chee, she have her own shop, it's new since she just graduated like Goddess, Barbie and Lolli. Goddess and Barbie are her models because Lolli said it's not her thing. But sometimes she joins them because she can't say no to me.... Chee always ask favor to me to do my aegyo on Lolli because it's always works on her.... I am well paid for that...We are in business ALL THE TIME... Atleast at my age I am working already...kekekeke.. But it's a secret.. Goddess will be mad... Anyway, Chee is incharge for families clothing. She go crazy when we wear clothes that she doesn't like. I don't mind sometimes because it's cute when she dresses me up all the time. But other's they fight over it. See they are BFF's for real. But they never win with Chee when it comes to fashion. So you see, we have already sets of clothes lined up to wear for the week. I like it anyway. I don't have to worry what to wear everyday. That's it for the meantime.

 

 

PARK BOM a.k.a BARBIE

She is not related to us. It's just happen we got the same lastname. I didn't know there are many Park's in this world. I thought when we have the same lastname they are my family...kekekeke.. Good thing it's not because I meet few Park's and they are........I don't want to be mean but I am an honest kid.........they are......... TOTALLY UGLY........God, I promise I will try to be very very nice to everyone from now... Let me just say those words, neh..... Well, I am a kid. Expect my brain will not work properly most of the time. I call her Barbie because she really look like a barbie. Her legs are so beautiful. She and Goddess are the craziest person alive in this world, according to Chee.  Barbie owns a Beauty Parlor. You know it right?? I know what it is because I have been there couple of times. I am just lazy to tell you what it is. So yeah, if Chee is in charge of our clothing, Barbie would be in charge of our Hair & Make-up... I am not included in the make-up, they said I am not allowed yet. It's alright anyway, i don't like that itchy stuff on my face. Goddess is always complaining about the make up and she keeps on mumbling itchy. So everyday she just end up wearing this black thing on her eyes and lipstick.. Sometimes Goddess removes it when Barbie is not around. Probably you are asking why they can't say no to Barbie except me. Because you don't want to see her get mad...It's scary.. really really scary... Oh she loves corns, and we have plenty of those because my aunt's use them to calm her down when she is mad...kekekekeke... You will all know them more later...so next is Goddess.....

 

 

PARK SANDARA a.k.a GODDESS

She is my Mommy. She is small. Very beautiful, y, sweet....aaammmm... Ok ok..I know I am just telling those because she is my Mommy... But it's true anyway.. She raised me so well. Gave everything to me.. She the only one in the family. They have plenty plenty of businesses and money.... When my grandparents died, She and her BFF's raised me. I ask Goddess how she meet my Aunts. She said at school. They all went to the same school. But the 3 of them are scholars. Scholars is where you get free to study right??and also smart according to Goddess.... My Aunt's are not that rich before she said. Barbie and Lolli are orphan and Chee was raised by her grandma but she already passed away. So Goddess, took them and they let them live with her. That's how they become BFF's. They are helping each other in running the business to make plenty plenty of money... Anyway, Goddess is smart also but her scattered-brain and clumsyness tells otherwise. Oh, Barbie told me about that. So don't be shocked if i say words not appropriate for my age because Barbie taught me a lot of those. That's why other says I don't act on my age. I am like an old woman trap in a small body...kekekekekeke.. Back to Goddess, she is handling the Park hotel a very very huge building. I am not interested. I get dizzy when I am on the top of the building... Goddess, is a good cook. Oh speaking of cook, when Goddess spaced out or got mad stay away from her. Just to be safe. I will tell you why.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

.......A 3 year old Jaedee.....

 

"WTF SANDARA PARK!!!" Barbie took me from Goddess hands. And my two Aunts look at her with widened eyes.

 

"EH???" Aigoo.....

 

"Goddess....spacing out again Barbie......" I told Barbie.

 

"Are you out of your mind. What's wrong with you??!! You are about to put your daughter in the oven!!" Ehhh??? Goddess will bake me instead of the cookies???

 

"Barbie....Goddess probably thought she picks up the tray of cookies since i am just beside it... Aigoo Goddess!!I" I facepalmed...

 

"OH...." That's what she just said.....

 

"YAH! Sandara Park! What's wrong with you?! You are spacing out!! You are getting worst you know!!" Chee yelled. I look at Goddess. She look at my Aunt's then point something on TV...I look at it too and 5 boys on TV, they are handsome but the TV was turned off instantly. I looked at them and their eyes widened and Lolli is holding the remote. What's wrong with them??

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

See how bad it is when she spaced out. Goddess was about to bake me... Scary... Atleast I am thankful barbie saved me... But I don't know why they all got frozen upon looking at the news. Well probably it's business... Because I see them all the time checking latest news...

 

"Jaedee???" I think that's Goddess....

 

"Neh Goddess???" I answered back and the door open since I am at my playroom right now.

 

"Dinner time. They are all already home." They probably work today. They hardly go to work. Most of the time they satyed home and do their work here. kekekeke

 

"Ok Goddess.. I will follow.. I will just fix my toys.."

 

"Good girl. Be there once you are done OK?"

 

"Neh Goddess...."

 

I will tell you my story next time Arasso?? Because it's time for dinner now.. kekekekekeke... Bye bye.....

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because a LOT Subscribe and also with your COMMENTS I decided to work on this Fanfic as well.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE.

 

Sorry for the grammatical error and also for my wrong spelling if there's any.

 

Check also my very first Fanfic.

 

She's and IDOL and a GANGSTER

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93639/she-s-an-idol-and-a-gangster-2ne1-bigbang-dara-dbsk-jaedara-jaejoong-ygfamily