Appealing #2

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was 14 and Hayoung was 13 back then. 

It was the year that he realized Hayoung rarely hang out with him and Jongin anymore. Its not like he cared because Jinri was enough to keep him entertained most of the times (when he could no longer found the source of his amusement because Hayoung looks funny whenever she was angry). But that doesn't mean he wouldn't able to see her at all. He drop by to the Kim's residence pretty often and Jongin always greet him with an open hand, so he took that as an open invitation to come over again and again.

And whenever he do so, the first thing his eyes caught as soon as he entered the house was the figure of Hayoung casually sitting on the sofa, body slanting while she read her magazine. Its not even unusual that he caught her reading an automobil magazine, because Hayoung.....Hayoung is unique. Other girls around the age would be more interested in fashion or celebrity magazine, but Hayoung....

Sehun chuckled. She is just that unique.

And he blantanly remembered that Jinri favourite magazine involves nothing like what Hayoung currently reading. Sehun makes a face when his mind suddenly bombarded with the sounds of whining Jinri asking him to buy him the magazine, because according to her -that is what boyfriend supposed to do.

"Sehun!" Jongin exclaim always brought him back to the real world. In split second, his eyes that were set up on Hayoung immediately shifted towards his best friend. Sehun grinned when Jongin did the same.

"I bought bubble teas," he informed, raising one hand to show Jongin the plastic bag he was carrying.

Jongin laughed "It's not even what I like. You just bought something you like, huh?" Jongin sshook his head but nevertheless takes the drinks from Sehun's hand. 

 

Sehun laugh and he glance at Hayoung from the corner of his eyes. When he noticed that the girl was looking at him, only them he would fully turned his head to look at her. She seems surprised that he's there, at their house.

"Hey," he greeted just out of casualty, and Sehun took that moment to realized that the girl had grown so much different during the time that they didn't hang out together.

"Sehun?" Sehun hoped that it was Hayoung the one that enquired him back so he won't look stupid for greeting her and got nothing back in return. He hoped turned out wrong when he identify that the voice belong to Jongin instead.

Sehun tried not to be snappish, because that just will be weird. "Yeah?"

"You bought 3 bubbleteas," Jongin informed, head tilting to look at him in confusion.

Sehun cleared his throat "Yeah. Uh, That...Just in case you want extra," he rubbed the back of his neck and Jongin raised a questioning brow when he noticed his bestfiend looked flustered all of sudden. Jongin caught the quick glance Sehun gave to Hayoung and he let ot a small Ah

"Is the other one is for Hayoung-ie?" He questioned innocently. And both of them looked at him simultaneously. Hayoung looked surprised and Sehun looked more flustered.

Both of them then turn to look at each other and Jongin noticed how the two of them looked dumb while blushing for no reason.

"No, it's not," Shun blames Hayoung for his messy state. Because, her sudden changes has caught him off guard and he unconciously aware that he had referred her as a girl for a split second. Because Hayoung was no langer tanned, her skin had turn porcelain white and Sehun thinks maybe its because she no longer joined them at the field. And he thinks she looked cute with the glasses on.

And he should know that it was not the correct tone to speak to a girl because he himself realized that he sounded too snobbish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter