Appealing #3

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG GUYS, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING LIKE SRSLY, ME LUV YA'LL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayoung remembered it so clearly. The scene keep on replaying on her mind over anf over again, reminding herself about her own stupidity. The moment of her downfall, she must said. How humiliation affect people is scary.

Hayoung was 15 when she decide, no,  she made up her mind to do something stupid. Its quite reasonable, really, when Sehun keep on toying with her feelings saying something that would downgrade her pride as a lady. Hayoung think that it wasn't necessary for Sehun to keep on reminding herself about how lack of appeals she had. It's not his right to rub on her face saying that she flat-chested. First time, she forgive him and the second time was when Hayoung knew that this issue will be his new favourite subject on teasing her.

The second time, Sehun suddenly blurted the same thing when Hayoung accidently trip on her feet and Sehun was there to catch her but needless to say -they tripped together with Hayoung toppled over him. Hayoung didn't understand how he can use that accident to say something out of rrandomity.

 Then suddenly Sehun started to yell nonsense at her while his face was red, which she assumed he blushing because he was angry. And when he suddenly stuttered, not looking at her before he abruptly gets up and left her -she decided that something was wrong with Oh Sehun.

"You have no chest at all, it makes me pity you," he had said and Hayoung could only blink at him in pure absurdity as she look at him walking away.

But later when they met after the incident, he acted like nothing happened. Like he wasn't acting out of norm the last time they saw each other and it irritates her not knowing why he was acting like that. But she brushed it off, not wanting to ask him the question- afraiding that she will be ridiculed once again.

But Hayoung tought it wrong.

Even without asking, Sehun keep on bothering her, teasing her especially regarding her chest. It angered Hayoung somehow when Jongin took the issue lightly and would only gave light smack on the back of his bestfriend head.

Okay, maybe she is not that gifted with perfect body for a 15 years old, SO WHAT?

Hayoung exhaled, looking at the image of herself reflected on the mirror and she grimaced. That definitely looked fake, but that would be the only way for her to get back at Sehun. Squeezing the flesh into the cups, she contemplating on the probability of her plan to suceed. Wearing a bra that is one cup bigger than her size definitely is not comfortable, but she chanted herself to bear it because seeing Sehun's reaction would be worth it. 

Hayoung nodded to herself, fully satisfied that her look somewhat bigger and fuller(well, she did stuffed it with something other than her flesh). Wearing the newly bought T-shirt that she purposedly buy because it  revealed her collarbones and a bit of her cleavage, Hayoung smirked knowing that Sehun's jaw totally going to drop at the sight of her.

With confident steps and smiles, she went to the party hosted by one of the rich kid in school, Park Chorong, one of her art class senior --head full of strategies to launch her attack.

Sehun had warned her about not coming to the party, but who is he to stop her?

When she arrived, she knew that she had attracted a lot of attention on her and she gave a tiny smile and a quick hellos to reply them. Hayoung is decently famous in her school because based on her judgement -if she wasn't famous why would boys flock over her and asking her out and Hayoung being Hayoung, she just flick them away without a second thought because 1)she's not inerested and 2)Pranking and Arguing with Sehun bring her more fun than trivial things such a having a boyfriend.

Hayoung eyes sparkled when she noticed Sehun was casually hanging with his friends on the lounge situated on the other side of the mansion. Her smile grew when she noticed no sign of Jongin around. With feet clads in black pumps that contrasting her veins, she sashay towards Sehun's direction. Her eyes scans for opportunity and when she got the correct timing, she immediately launch her attack.

Twisting her leg on purposed, she let out a loud but girly yelp as her body stumle forward, making sure that her voice reacehd Sehun. When she felt a hand circling her waist to support herself from fall, Hayoung mentally smirk -thanking the stranger in suceeding her plan.

"Omo," she said, trying her best to act like she's balancing herself on her feet. From the corner of her eyes, she could see Sehun and the other were directing their attention towards her. And she inwardly cheered when she spotted the wrinkled brows he's  having on his face.

"Are you okay?"  a deep voice from her behind startle her and she immediately reminded that she still in the arm of the stranger. Hayoung flash a fake smile before she turned around to meet his face and she calculating whether to thanks him in helping her on her plans.

A pair of big rounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter