Appealing #9

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hayoung blink her eyes once and she stared at the boy in front of her long. Her lips quivered and a small sobs escaped.

“Why the hell are you smiling?” she sobs and the smiles on his face immediately vanishes.

“W-What?”

“Why are you smiling at me? Do you think that I’m pitiful?” Hayoung didn’t mean for her voice to be so loud, but she couldn’t help but to sniff and whimpers and she hated how her ugly sobbing sounded so horrible even to herself. No wonder Sehun won’t even consider her.

She hundred percent sure her ugly crying washeard from the nearby table because the guy immediately put his forefinger in front of his lips, motioning her to shush down her volume.

Hayoung sobs seems to increased and she just stand there with her face covered by the back of her arm.

“Hey, I was just trying to return your pen. H-Hey, Do you hear me? Can you stop crying?” the tall stranger had requested and he sounded so lost that Hayoung could laugh at him if she was at least in a normal state  but she wasn’t.  Hayoung was too deep in her own sorrow to hear anything.

The tall guy sighed as he rakes his fingers through his brown locks.

“If you don’t stop now, you going to attract the attention of that guy you just confessed. Then, you WILL actually become pathetic,” he had said.

That had make her stop and she raises her face to look at him, shocked that he knew about what just happened. She wipes her tears and sneak a glance to her back, just in case Sehun was indeed there so she can make another run, away from Sehun.

Hayoung frowns when she finds that there are no any trace of the said guy and disappointment come attacking her emotion.

He really didn’t chase after her! What a jerk!

Hayoung bit her lips, feeling the pain of rejection slowly enveloping her and she sighs at how stupid she just acted.

She practically confessed to him but that damn guy didn’t even bother to look at her.  And now, she practically bawls her eyes out infront of a guy that she never met.

Feeling ashamed and embarrassed at her own childishness, she clears and face back to the tall guy. And Hayoung blush even redder when a smirk playing at the edge of his lips when he see her fidgeting, clearly trying to act like nothing just happened.

 Hayoung turn her face away and her hands come flew to him before she snatch her pen out of his grasp.

“Y-Yeah, thank you,” she quickly said and she swear she heard a tiny chuckle emits from his direction before she quickly turn the door knob and get out from the library.

As she steps few steps away from the library, Hayoung blush harder when she peek to her back and saw the guy was leaning on the wall and gave her a small wave.

Hayoung groaned. No doubt she will be labeled as desperate.

She just hoped that he won't come to the library again

 

 

Sehun runs and ignore his lungs forcing him to stop as its screaminf for air. He didn’t stop and continues to run as his breath grow rigid and he feels his chest tightened. When he couldnt longer take it, his own feet forces him to stop and he immediqtely cough out loud to catch his oxygen. He panted, body bending as he rest his hands on his knees. The sounds of his panting grew louder and he squeezed his eyes when a droplet of sweat rolls down his forehead and into his eyes. Sehun relax his body and take a deep breath before he exhales.

When he open his eyes, the color of the evening skies greet him and Sehun instantly feel cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter