Appealing #5

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ola

--------------------------

Hayoung doesn't know whether she should scold herself or be happy with the new discovery that she had founded.

She likes Sehun, as ridiculous as that sounded but theres no longer other inference  for that. She shouldn't have gone and follow him when he ask them to grab a lunch together, because that was how she suddenly aware on her changes.

How she would concious that her gluttonous eating habit might look ugly, so she tone then down and eat slowly. Once in a while, her eyes wouod shifted to look at the pure hotness of Oh Sehun. And she knows deep inside, it was not 'once in a while'. As  far s as she remembered, all she ever look was the food in front of her and sneak glances that she casted on Sehun whenever he's not watching.

Oh Hayoung is doomed. How could she fell for someone as bratty as a kindergarten-er.

And it makes her to feel more miserable that Oh Sehun knew that the padding was the one who did the magic on her chest. 

"Stop stuffing your chest. It looks ridiculous,"

A total epic fail.

A big fat humiliation right there and GOD!!

SHe would probably just killed herself if not because she remembered that she forgot to submit her coursework to Kim Minseok seon-sangnim. Mind you,that young teacher is dropdead pure boyness!

But wait!! How in the world he noticed that? She even makes them extra natural looking. How can someone as stupid as Oh Sehun noticed that! Ugh, Hayoung really contemplating on changing school and maybe takes a course to meditate in a temple. 

Oh Sehun is one ing dickhead. That is truly proven.

But what can she do when even with just the thought of him makes her to feel butterflies inside her stomach and her heart squeezed the heck out of her.

She's ing doomed!

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

Second stage of falling in love is denial. That is what she aimed for. Because according to what her brain says, 'this is all just a phase. You don't like him, he just interest you. Definately not love'.

So, Hayoung been telling Jongin that she started to decide to go to school late. What Jongin doesn't know was that it was only her trick on avoiding them from going to school together. Because bestfriend code 'whenever you see me, my bestfriend will always be besides me'. That applies to them. Sehun and Jongin had go back and fro from their house to school together since forever.They practically stucked by the hips.

Its funny how Hayoung never minded about the facts all these while but suddenly she woke up and that small routine makes her feel paranoid. 

Hayoung had successfully avoided or counter every question that Jongin throws at her -on her changes that happened so suddenly and her weirdness in giving excuses. She noted that she would no longer use the excuse of "Yoon Doojun seon-saengnim is having diarrhea so our first class start late,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter