Appealing #17

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You shouldn't have send me all the way to my house," Hayoung said as she climbs the steep stairs, a shortcut she grew accustomed after years of traveling to school. She could hear the tall guy following every of her steps, silently tracing her footsteps with his own.

Chanyeol let out a small snort "And leave you all by myself at this hour? I know better than to get kill by your over protective boyfriend," 

Hayoung turned a bit to gave him a glare "He is not my boyfriend! The one who being over protective is my cousin, not him," Hayoung turned back to her front and let out a small sigh of relief once she reach the flat surface at the very top of the stairs.

"A-ha. So, you actually knew whom I am referring to since you immediately jump into conclusion that I'm not regarding your cousin as your boyfriend," Chanyeol said and finished with a small grunts once he reached the peak. He exhales before proceeding to walk by her side.

Hayoung let out a small scoff at his accusations. 

"Honestly, with the amount of events you've witnessed of me, you are probably not too dumb to figure that out," Hayoung muttered 

"Which event? You confessing to the tall lanky  dude with that eyebrows that would probably can stabs a person?,"

Hayoung tutn to look at him pointedly "He is not lanky," She corrected, rather defensive and mumbled under her breath "Out of all happenings, you choose to remind me the first day of my mistake,"

That enough to make the guy to think rationally before countered her with more teasings. He thinks the girl already sad enough as she is.

Chanyeol kept quiet and silently follows her. Hayoung sigh and clutched her bag tighter. She drops her gaze to the ground and silently walks, suddenly felt a lot guiltier for ruining the mood.

Chanyeol doesn't have any wrong in this. Hell, he can be even considered as nobody.

"How's your ankle?" Her sudden question breaks the silence and Chanyeol turns to her with a grin. 

Finally!

"Its fine, I think. It's been a week so it should be okay," he shrugged and Hayoung eyes his foot for a split second.

"You are still limping a bit," she states and Chanyeol laugh his merry laugh making Hayoung to think if the tall guy ever feel sad.

"Yeah, a bit but nothing that is unbearable,"

"You shouldn't have walk me. The bus station would suffice,"

"And like  I say, it's already dark. How do you could expect me to see you walk alone?"

"I've been doing the same routine for the last 5 years, Chanyeol," she skeptically implied.

Chanyeol brushed her offed with a flick of his wrist when the girl turn to look at him as if making her statement stands.

"Keep walking," he turned her and push her lightly and Chanyeol smile when he heard her disgruntled tone answering him instead.

"We are here," Hayoung informed, stopping at the double story terrace and Chanyeol eyes fleet to the number etched on the postbox. 34, he noted.

"Okay, you should go inside," he juts his lips to the entrance for a split second and Hayoung suppressed a smile at how a tall deep voice guy like him could have a very cute face like Chanyeol have. His whole being doesn't seems to apportionate together.

Hayoung nodded before she steps into the gate, but halt her movement to take one last look at him. The guy quirks an eyebrow at her, silently asking her whats wrong and Hayoung shakes her head.

"Nothing. You should go now," 

"I will," Chanyeol let out a small smile and Hayoung honestly doesn't get why he is still standing there.

"Okay, go back safely," Hayoung smiles a bit and ushered him to go with her hand.

"How about giving your number so I can text you when I arrived later," Chanyeol cheekily countered and Hayoung could literally see the glint of mischief reflecting in his eyes.

Hayoung let out a smirk "I've treated you dinner and now you want my number? Don't you think I'm giving you too much for people that just become friends?" She laugh before she finally make a move to shut close the gate. Between the gates, Hayoung could tell Chanyeol was faking a pout and the girl laugh a big at the sudden show of cuteness.

"That is because you insisted on paying," he countered and Hayoung let his words pssed as she turned and raise her hand to wave at him.

"And its rude to wave at people without looking at them," Chanyeol yelled a bit and Hayoung loud laugh can be heard

"Bye Chanyeol,"

Chanyeol look at how the girl key in the passcodes before a sound of click could be heard when the door finally shuts. He grins and shakes his head at what just happened.

Hayoung is totally one of a kind and it amuse him that every antics of her makes him to always react - laughing or just pondering.

He was about to finally step away from the residence when his guts tells him to shift his view a bit above the front door. Chanyeol swear he could almost laugh out loud when the lanky guy with eyebrows that could stabs people is openly staring (or is that glaring he saw) at him. Even when he was caught looking, the guy doesn't even bothered to turn his gaze away. 

Chanyeol offered a smile at Sehun, observing how his clasped hands that rested on the balcony railing seems to clenched harder and a shift of his jaw, subtly detected. Sehun react none and Chanyeol decides since he is not benefiting from this one side staring contest in any ways , he might as well go back.

Chanyeol turned and start to walks, small  smirk tugging on his lips.

"Egos won't get you anywhere, dude," he muttered lowly.

 

When Hayoung steps upstairs, she is tiptoeing on her toes, afraid the parquet floor will gave her presence away. She glance to the bottom  of the door next to her, seeing the light on and sounds of people talking could be distantly heard. Knowing fully that Sehun is still here, she decided that she will be spending the rest of the night in her room.

She closed the door lightly and exhales once she is inside. 

Avoiding someone is definitely not an easy task to do. It doesnt help either that the person you are avoiding is 24/7 with your cousin. Deciding that a nice shower would be the best option right now , Hayoung proceed to open her blazer and hang them on the chair. She let her tie loose and proceed to the first three of her blouse. 

One thing that Hayoung frustrates with herself  is that how she easily gets defenseless whenever she's at home.

Hayoung swear to God, she can be dumb sometimes. Out of all things, locking the door doesn't cross her mind at all. Because she never did so and eveyone that wanted to steps in her room, knock before entering.

So, when she was zipping down her skirts and skimming out of the articles, she didn't expect for the door to suddenly open with a loud impact. Her skirts are almost few inches down the floors and when she looks up to see the person barging inside her room without knocking, Hayoung could feel all the blood drained out of her.

Oh Sehun couldn't believe his eyes. His angry face was replaced to one of shock in a matter of seconds. Eyes rounded as he takes in the figure in front of him, blinking. His mouth tuns dry and all he could ever do is to let his eyes marvels at the treat in front of him. He couldn't believe that he seeing Hayoung in this state, that is almost (save for the shirt and her underwear). It doesnt cross his mind that the girl is probably changing considering that it less than 2 minutes she is in her room.

Hayoung stumbles back from the shock, her body plopped unmannerly on the bed as her legs gave her away but she doesn't even have the time to think about how ungracious she is looking right now. The alarm insides her head went off and even without taking another breath, she started to scream. 

Sehun jolted and went out of his stupor from the loud noise. His eyes rounded once again as he hastily steps inside her room, close the door before he literally leaps from the entrance to her bed just to put his hand over . 

He shushed her and the girl eyes rounded to look at him. The audacity of him! Hayoung voice muffled as she struggles a bit, trying to get away from him. 

Her cheeks started to burn so bad and when the fabrics of his jeans rubbed against her bare legs, Hayoung could swear she almost died out of embarrassment. Who said stripping in front of your crush is a good id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter