Appealing #20

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's loud laugh rang through the hallway and travels all the way to the kitchen. From the distance, Hayoung could made up the voice of Lee Kwang Soo bickering with Yoo Jae Suk echoed from the television . It's Saturday night. Jongin is sprawling on the couch, watching RunningMan with a hand holding a can of Cola. Hayoung cast a quick look at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall before she proceed to the cabinet. 

Hayoung plucks her earphones in and tucked in her now wired connected phone at the back of her short's pocket. A familiar tune of her playlist blast softly through her ears and she tied her hair up in a bun. Her eyes trails over the ingredients sprawl on top of the counter.

"Let's do this!"

Her lips curled upwards at the thought of the ending products she was about to witness. Cookies!

Hayoung decided to bake cookies, seizing the opportunity that both her uncle and aunt weren't home to nag on the mess she was about to make. Hayoung hums, body slightly grooving to the upbeat song she is currently on. She focuses on measuring her dry ingredients into the mixture bowl, careful not to go astray from the required measurement.  She then proceed to open the cupboard above her and carefuly take the box of milk that she just bought this morning. Pouring it into the measuring cups, she pour the remaining milk for herself into an empty glass. Taking a small sip of the fresh milk, Hayoung sigh in satisfaction before she wipes of her lips, getting rid of the evidence. Hayoung closes the milk box lid and turn around to put the remaining milk inside the fridge. 

A loud gasp escaped her lips as soon she turn her body.

Hayoung thankful that she had full grasp of the milk in her hands, or it would have cause her an half an hour mess-dealing time. With eyes rounded and a her free hand rest on her now racing heart, Hayoung swallowed as hey eyes locked with the intruder's. She exhaled softly as she tried to set back her focus on the guy standing across the counter. She let out a small cough, trying to hide her embarrassment by her lack of guts.

Hayoung brows furrowed as she saw the small smile Sehun tried hard to hide, concealing it with his palm as he rest his elbow on the counter. Hayoung took of one of her earphones out and let it falls on her shoulder. From the distance,  Lana Del Ray voice softly been heard from the unused earpiece.

Does she put the volume on too high? Is that why she was not alert on the guy's presence? More importantly, since when he was there?

"What are you doing here?" Hayoung asked, annoyed that her well derserved peace was being breached. Sehun raised his brows and merely stare at her. Hayoung furrowed brows deepened as she feels her cheek deepened with blush. She turn her eyes away and proceeded to the refridgerator to store the milk away.

"If you don't need anything from the kitchen, do you mind going away? As you can see, I have things to do," Hayoung muttered and cast the tall guy a quick look before her eyes dart towards the living room. 

Where is Jongin? Why his bestfriend is suddenly in the house? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter