Appealing #4

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her own heartbeat resonated inside her brain. This is ridiculous, she chanted and her hand feel clammy and her heart makes her head start to throb a bit.

Everything passed like a blur after that. Hayoung couldn't put whats into what. All she managed to do was fidgeting and occassionally tugged the neckline of her shirt  upwards for no reason. She shouldn't have wore that blouse. Regretting is not something she deserve to feel, because everything happened because of her own plan.

But she didn't expect the plan to backfired --not in the bad kind of way though.

 If you ask about how's the party, the only thing that pops out in her head was how Sehun hand was big compared to her. How his veins pops into visible lines everytime he tightened his hold on her and it makes Hayoung wondered why he was stu=ill holding her hand- because as far she noticed, they are out of the sight from Sehun's friends. Hayoung also couldn't understand why would Sehun ditched them and have her prisoned under his grip instead.

Plus, WHERE THE HELL IS JONGIN??!

And Hayoung could barely remember if she ever did anything else besides that. Because, the only think she remembered was being besides Sehun all the time and that guy refused to let her go, even handing her in when Jongin asked for her.

"Hayoung-ie?," the ever too familiar voice greeted them and Hayoung throw her gaze from her hand that was still  held by Sehun on his lap, to the boy standing in front of them with a plate full of barbecued chicken.

That explained why he was missing.

"Oppa," her tone shows that she was glad that Jongin found them, because heck, Jongin is the only resolution for her not to feel this awkward. She was about to get up and run to Jongin ready to hear an earful from him with an open arm, because its better than having her heart so stuffed up by being besides Sehun. But freaking OH SEHUN wouldn't let her. He clasp his hand shut, not giving the opportunity for her to escape from his hold.

"Stay," he muttered softly and that alone makes Hayoung melt and obeyed.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Jongin asked and Hayoung could only bit her lips, guiltily look at her cousin.

"That's what I want to asked you . Why she's here?" Sehun asked, and Hayoung detect an underlying hostility under his tone.

Jongin frown and tilt his head, questioning what Sehun just said to him. And something seems to click inside his head, when he turn to look at his bestfriend with the mose ridiculed expression he could display.

"W-What? Do you think I told her about the party?"

"I believe so. Seeing that she's already here,"

Jongin groaned.

"In case you haven't noticed Hun, the whole school knows about the party,"

"And I've told you to sto--," Sehun trailed his words and give a glance over to the girl besides him and he blush a bit knowing that he almost busted himself 

Hayoung could only blink at his weirdness. Hayoung also vaguely remembered how Sehun glare at Jongin so hard, making her favourite cousin to flinch under his cold stare. 

"Dude, I've warned her okay?" Jongin sigh and when he saw Sehun still stare at him, he let out a small groan. Putting the plate aside, he step closer to them

"Okay! Okay! I got it. Young-ie, let's go back home," he said, grasping the girl arm before he gently pulled her up. Hayoung obeyed but was about to open to argue.

She would really do that if its not because of Sehun voice stopped her.

"No need. I'll send her home myself," and the argument died just like that.

Jongin confused face the last thing Hayoung saw before her body was dragged away from the boisterous mansion.

======================================================================================

When Sehun 100% sure that they already out of the radar from the people inside the mansion, he immediately let go his hold on Hayoung. Hayoung felt the need to curse at him. Who is he to easily grab her and let her go, just like that?  But she knows that would be the ridiculous thing ever to do. Who is she to get annoyed at that simple gestures for no reason?

Sehun was quiet as he led both of them to somewhere only god knows. Hayoung  stomach was hurting and the pumps started to kill her leg. But she kept quiet and continue to trail behind him like a puppy. Honestly, Hayoung herself don't know why she didn't argue back, insisting on staying at the party would be her normal reaction. But Sehun was acting different. He was tensed and the moody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter