Appealing #18

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, KO KO BOP inspired me to resume the story despite I've truckloads of assignments.....

 

 

"Let's talk about this tomorrow," Hayoung blinked, tried to set her focus back as her vision clearing up. She dazedly stared up to him, mouth open slightly as she tried to breathe through her nose. Even before she could fully recover, Sehun left and Hayoung felt the tender of his thumb on her cheek before Sehun's figure dissapeared from her sight.

 

Hayoung stared at her reflection in the mirror. Eventhough she just taken a cold shower, her face are still tinted with pink. The blush gracing her cheek doesn't seems to tone done ever since. She rubbed her wet hair with the towel hanging around her neck as her blank eyes zoomed into the distance.

When sudden flashback came across her mind, she immediately shook her head vigorously, hiding her face with the towel. Hayoung almost let out a loud squeaks, if it wasn't covered by the towel. She cursed the jumpy heart of hers that threathened to leap out from her chest.

She skids to her bed hurriedly and bounced her self on top of the bed. Hayoung pried off the towel from her face. A scowl formed on her forehead as she push herself to sit on the bed.

"What games are you playing now, Oh Sehun?"

 

 

Sehun laid down on top of his bed, feeling the comfortable blanket pillows the weight he had carried. He was still in his school uniform and the feeling of been wearing the attire for the whole day supposed to give him enough reason to slim out of them faster, but with his mind fully occupied like this he don't think he will be able to do anything properly.

Sehun rest his right and on his chest feeling it as it goes up and down as he breathe. But when he caught the irregularity of how his heart is beating, Sehun squeezed his eyes shut. Refusing to believed what just came across his mind right now, Sehun drapes his arms over his closed eyes and tried his best to think of sometthing else.

Anything.

Food.

Jongin's cat Dyo.

Dead puppies.

Anything.

As long it doesn't involved with a girl name Hayoung and her pretty smile that sort of the reason he is in this kind of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter