Appealing #6

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to the school was awkward, to say the least.

If an outsider look at the three of them altogether, it wouldn’t cross their mind that they were actually walking ‘together’.  Save for the fact that Oh Hayoung indeed wear the same school uniform as the two boys.

It was horrible. She feel like being dragged to the school camp that she hated so much.

If its not because of Jongin, she would have sprint to the school by herself.

Hayoung make sure that there was at least three meters gap between her and the two older guys. As far as she remembered, no eye contact were exchanged then. Her voice was barely heard. The only thing that make it less awkward was the consistent chattering by her favorite cousin, which Oh Hayoung very much thankful of because if it’s not because of him, the situation would be much worst.

And it’s not that Hayoung couldn’t catch several glances Sehun threw at her but she choose to ignore them. She just purposely avoided them, making herself busy with non-existence text she received from her ‘friends’and all the time head low and eyes on the screen of her cellphone.

And every time they stopped at the crosswalks to wait for the sign to turn green for the pedestrians, Hayoung could sense Sehun was shifting closer –he practically switch his position with Jongin, making him to stand between the two cousin. That was originally Jongin spot! Noticing that, Hayoung took one step ahead as soon the light turns green, making herself to lead at the front.

Sehun blinked as she walk fast infront of them, trying to decipher on what the hell is going on. It’s been almost a week since they saw each other. Minus the exchange of stares they did whenever they met at the corridor. That doesn’t considered as ‘saw’ because Hayoung immediately scampered on her way when he was just about to come closer to her.

And whenever he came visited on their house, the girl would either locked herself inside the room or she was out, going somewhere only god knows –which is weird for Sehun because that girl rarely step out from the house.

She even refused to came down for dinner when he stayed over the weekend, saying that she already eaten and she was full. Which is also weird, because Hayoung was gluttonous eater, she would not decline for another dinner.

One probability came into his mind and he could feel his angry vein almost snapped at the conclusion: She’s avoiding him. When nothing came into his mind to rebut his assumption, he could only scoffed ridiculously.

That definitely the most clear answer he could have right now.

“So you are ignoring me now, huh?” he whispered

“What? Did you say something?” Jongin turn to look at him and Sehun just shook his head.

“Nothing,” he mumbled, eyes piercing on the back of the girl in front of him.

 

Oh Hayoung fail to recall that her class have the same slot with the two boys for PE. Last week was an exception because it was raining, so it slip out of her mind that the three of them have the same slot as hers.

It didn’t dawned on her much later, when the first thing that she saw was him as soon she step inside the gym. He looked so mighty fine even with just a white shirt and a long black tracksuit that have the school emblem on the pocket. Mind you, the emblem is darn hideous but he looked hella good wearing it. Sehun probably the only person who looked good in it, and maybe Jongin too. She thought, as she caught the sight of Jongin laugh over something Sehun had said.

Hayoung cringed at the high pitched laughter ringing across the gym hall. She need to remind Jongin to never laugh out loud like that ever again.

Hayoung eyes shifted back to Oh Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter