Appealing #19

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun knows that he screwed hinself by behaving like a yesterday. After hours of thoughts and calculations, he decided that he is going to have a serious or at least proper confrontation with Hayoung.

But not exactly the scrnarios he was imagining yesterday. His scenarios involved a lot of skinship, a certain tall girl smiling brightly at him and also a few kissing scenes were involved.

Definitely not this.

”What the hell?” he muttered under his breath as his eyes narrowing into slits. He could feel the bitter taste lingering at the tips of his toungue and all senses go numb. The scenarios that keep playing all over his head suddenly stops and disappears.

He clenches his fist as his eyes not prying off the two fingers casually chatting by the bookshelf.

Sehun skipped his lunch just to pay a visit at the library and he wasn’t expecting the view right now. Not at all. Not sooner or later, because the image he was seeing is somewhat resemble to an image of couple flirting. He wouldn’t mind the view at all, if it doesn’t involve certain girl name Oh Hayoung.

Hayoung is in the middle of her library duty, arranging the books bunddle up on the trolley and putting them back to its respective compartments. An image Sehun gradually grows fond of because not many of the girls nowadays cared to do something so outfated or not modernize like this.

But that is not what Sehun finds infuriating. The fact that the new guy casually hanging all over her (not exactly) successfully making his blood boil automatically. The guy hovers over her and once in a while he would say something that Hayoung would reply with a laugh or a judging look.

”Sehun?” Naeun tiny voice inquiring him has invades his thoughts. The guy turns to the petite librarian on duty and let out a dry smile at her. Too forced for her to recognize it as one.

”Naeun,” he acknowledges her and Naeun let out a soft smile, dropping the files at the counter.

Couple in love, she thoughts .

Her head subtly went to look behind Sehun and she clears rather loudly, gaining the attention of Sehun who is making his way to her. He drop his arm onto the counter, quite relieved that Naeun is there to distract him from the view.

”You are alone?” She asked, hand pretending to be busy arranging the documents on the table. She flickers her eyes to him and to his back before it went down to the table again.

Sehun let out a grin “In other words, you are asking me where is Jongin and why he is not with me,” he teased and Sehun could feel his heart blooms for his bestfriend at the reaction he got.

Naeun cheeks are coloured red and the glare she gave him only looks adorable to him. He is quite jealous of Jongin, to be able to get an understanding pretty girl like Neaun to be right besides him. 

Naeun is tsundere, a well knows facts between him and Jongin. But that doesn’t stopped Jongin from  gushing out how adorable Naeun is. Jongin would tell stories about Naeun and the grin the boy produce would make Sehun questioned whether or not a smile can be tiring? Jongin would have the biggest smile whenever he talks about Naeun. Naeun this and Naeun that, a daily rant he need to reserved for Jongin.

Despite her words oftenly stings, Sehun knows that Naeun truly care for Jongin the most. She is understanding of his passion and most importantly, she is always there when Jongin need someone.

Its a bizarre thing that they are not together yet.

”Shut up,” she hissed and continues to rummage through the documents for nothing. When she suddenly feel wet and cold substance pressed on her neck, she let out a yelp and jolts down a bit.

”Missed me?” Jongin grins as he handed a can of juice to her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter