Appealing #15

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun knows despite he is smart in his studies, he admits he can be dumb at some situations.

Like how often he makes fool out of himself in the most stupidest way ever.

For example, right now.

He honestly couldn't agree more when Jongin called him stupid. Because, it was obviously proven right now.

The moment that round dark brown eyes landed on his face, Sehun lips are locked into a thin line -frozen as the only thing he could managed to do is to frown at her. He didn't even notice the pressure of his forehead pincing at the middle, because all he could think is to be fast.

Fast.

And faster so he could grab that white porcelein skin of hers and at the same time snatch her grips away from the black backpack that have been bugging him. Sehun could feel his lips almost turning into pout when the girl end up clutching the back tighter as she turned to look at him.

Hayoung gasped. Eyes rounded as her lips parted to let out her strangled cry. She blinks twice and Sehun could feel her face turned rigid when she process the person who had stop her.

Sehun grimaced. Hayoung couldn't hide her mortification as the familiar sharp jaws and defined eyebrows came into her view.  And Sehun realizes as her pupil shakes, before she blink again, acting like  everything around them is normal.

It will be better if Sehun immediately voice out his voice -the reason why he keep her contained under his grasp. But instead, the said guy only spend almost a minute on staring at her and not saying anything.

"...What?" Hayoung hated how she sounded so unsure with her own voice.

Sehun hold his stare against her, eventhough he noticed the girl started to fidgeting, he still presistent on staring. When he sure that the girl would pass out from the intensity of his stare and half deadly uncomfortable, Sehun slowly shift his eyes to the bag she was holding and he slowly release his grip on her.

Hayoung frown deepened as she take another look at the said guy.

Chest heaving as he took whiffs of air through his nostrils, and Hayoung could form the now existence of beads of sweat rolling on his temple down to the side of his jaw.

Why Oh Sehun look like he just finished a marathon?

He shifted a bit before he tucked his hand inside his pocket before clears his throat. Not until he make sure his breathing stabilizes and his heart rate not doing it things. 

See, he seems like an idiot. A big fat idiot! Why the hell he need to do that!

"Hey," Sehun definately deserve a medal for being a stupid prick. He mentally cursed himself.

Hey?

A Hey?!

Hayoung frowning at him didnt make things less awkward or less stupid of him either.

"...uh, hey?" She strailed her voice and Sehun could feel heat started to creep upon his neck.

She thinks he's weird. 

God, No!

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked, eyes trails to his surrounding but not noting any of it.

"On my way to the main school block," she answered and Sehun nodded bcause if he didn', it will be more awkward and Sehun feel like he wanted to bury himself in a pile of blanket and never ever appear to the world again.

And Sehun keep looking at her as if to give her times to explain thruthfully. 

"....to the nurse office. That guy need his bag," she added, seconds beat later and Hayoung could feel a fraction where Sehun's face turned sour and rigid but she cant be sure because the guy turns his head to look at the empty wall.

Seeing him not responding to her verbally, Hayoung decide that something is definitely going around and she couldnt pinpoint on why Sehun is acting so weird.

Hayoung quirked an eyebrow at him.

"What about you?  What are you doing here?" She asked instead, now slinging the black bag on of of her shoulders.

Sehun decided that he never hated an object so much as he was right now. He wantr to burn the bag away but decide against it because Hayoung would think that is weirder.

Smacking the thoughts away, he clears his throat ( for the second time)  and look at her before he cooly shrugged.

"Just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter