Appealing #7

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a filler chapter guys.dont forget to subscribe, comments and upvote!

 

 

Oh Sehun cant believe his own ears. What in the actual world is happening?

To think that damn brat have the guts to ignore him. And why would she avoid him in the first place anyway?? something doesn't make sense.

Why would she avoid him? He had been so nice to to her yet he is being avoided? He even treated her lunch for God's sake. 

Oh Sehun don't easily treated someone for lunch!

Well, initially....

But now, he wants his money back!

Sehun even warned Jongin to  tell Hayoung to pay him back by herself. He won't except the money as long it was not handed directly by her.

Se Hun groans. He shouldn't be so nice to her.

But to think about it again, he was the one who acted weirdly in the first place. He should've just let her be during the BBQ party.

Sehun knew that it was something she done up on her sleeves. She's trying to trick him, like she always did. Appearing like that so suddenly.

That blouse.

That shorts

And that .

Everything look so off  he knew this was something she did to take revenge on calling her flat- chested.

Sehun shouldn't provoked her. Because, it was a lie. Hayoung was not ftkat, she was just.....nice. Her body looks fine but Sehun should have learnt to control  his stupid mouth.

It was something he said out of flustered. She was so near, and her body was pressed closely to him  that time they collided with each other!!! 

To be honest, it was unfair on his part. That was just a pure sneak attack! When he was unprepared! He had to take a cold shower as soon after that.

That doesn't gave right for her to trick him! Weirdky, the trick never came.

Instead, he was being avoided like a plague. Not even the smallest greetings had been exchanged since then.

Feeling irritated, Sehun punch the bolster he was hugging before he threw it on the floor.

'Damn, im so pissed I can't even sleep,'

He closed his eyes with a sigh but even in the dark, one could notice the visible frown plastered on his forehead. Trying to sleep, he covered his eyes with his arm and try to think nothing.

A second later, Sehun jolt out from his bed with an exasperated look on his face.

"Why do I keep on thinking about this??!"

He still couldn't find his peace to sleep.

The next morning, Sehun wake up so early in dawn AM, already preparing for school. Well, it's not like he would have a peaceful sleep yesterday anyway. The things keep on bugging him that it irritated him.

If he was not sane enough he would have saidn that Oh Hayoung appear inside his dream yesterday. He only get an hour of sleep, but that monster had appear inside his mind instead. He should've dream of angels but instead it was her.

Which is impossible. Why would he dreamed her?

. So, Sehun conclude that he was just drunk from lack of sleep. Oh Hayoung didn't appear inside his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter