Appealing #11

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was glaring towards Hayoung.

And worst part is, he didn’t know why he need to react this aggressive. He felt his stomach churn and an infuriating heart burn started to form inside his chest.

But the point is, Why? Because even when he himself wouldn’t want to admit this, Sehun knows that he has no right to feel this way

. Sehun takes a sip of the fresh orange juice inside his cup and his eyes point straight to the figure of the girl in front of him. He watches her from the brim of his cup –scrutinize every each of her movements. Sehun swear Hayoung was conscious of the constant glaring he gave her. 

She knows that he was gritting his teeth, seething. She knows that the random coughs he emits whenever she did something he don’t like was headed to her. She know all of it. She knows but it pisses him off that she didn’t take head of any of his warnings.

His appetite was no longer there. The tasty looking dishes that managed to make him salivate earlier has vanished. He couldn’t even swallow without being anxious. Eyes constantly roaming to the girl.

Sehun eyes Hayoung as he take another spoonful of rice into his mouth. The girl knew she was being watched but decided to tear off any eye contact with him. And when they accidentally met eyes, the girl would immediately turned her head around, making it a record of less than a second that they met eyes.

“Sehun?” Mrs Kim soft voice startled him, and he immediately break away from looking at Hayoung to the old lady instead.

“Yes?”

"Why aren’t you having any food? Is it not good?”

Sehun immediately shook his head with a guilty smile hanging loosely on his lips

"No! Its nothing like that. I am enjoying my dinner, ahjumma. Don’t worry, your cook are always the best!” he gave her a thumb up.

The old lady seems pleased with his compliments and urges him to eat some more which Sehun forcefully nods.

Hayoung on the other side, takes a quick peek to the guy and her concern grows thinking that Sehun might be sick due to his lack of appetite. She scans his face as he busied himself from debone the fish.

He looks…..fine though. His lips still sporting his usual pink and his skin doesn’t look pale –though she must admit, Sehun is too white for a guy.

"You are staring too much,” a sudden whispered makes her to jolt and she quickly turn to look at the grinning guy.

Hayoung rolls her eyes “Shut up, oppa,” she hissed “I’m not staring,” she added and Jongin chuckles.

“Y’right,” Hayoung cheeks burned at the teasing side eyes Jongin was giving her and she indiscreetly kicked his leg. She smiled in content when Jongin winced as he grab his right shin.

“You brat!” his voice unfortunately wasn’t too quiet.

Sehun lifted his head and catches the glare that Jongin threw at Hayoung and the girl stick out her tongue in return. And Sehun couldn’t contain himself from amusedly chuckle at the childish banter happened in front of him. Sehun realize that Hayoung could be ….cute, sometimes.

“Serve you right,” she sing and Jongin bit his lips threateningly. Without any second, his hand flew to her rice bowl and before Hayoung could protest, Jongin had grabbed the last piece of fried tempura she saves for herself with his chopstick, and immediately the prawn disappear inside his mouth.

Hayoung screech and gasp out loud –the usual sound that she would produce whenever Jongin decide to be a jerk and steal her food.

“Oppa!” she yelled, her voice was loud and Sehun momentarily widened his eyes –shocked by her reaction that he never witnessed.

Jongin chewed happily.

“Jongin, you steal her food again, aren’t you?” Mrs Kim stern voice greets him but Jongin just beam –that idiotic beams he always make and he nodded.

Hayoung glared at him. He has the nerve to nod.

“My prawn,” she sadly sobs and Sehun grins grew wider for some reason. He couldn’t help it that Hayoung seems so pure and just innocent right now (contrary to what she was wearing). He stifles his laugh when the girl suddenly makes an incoherent noise, sounding almost like a dying whale.

He decide that he is mentally unstable.

Just minutes ago, he was angry with her and now, he is laughing over some simple gesture she did. Oh Sehun definitely not making any sense

“Kim Jongin, you idiot!” Hayoung yelled once again and immediately jump from her seat towards Jongin, locking the elder with a headlock.

Jongin falter his laughing and start to wails when he felt the pressure choking him increased.

“Yah, Hayoung-ah. Let me go! I can’t breathe,” he taps repeatedly on her arm but the girl didn’t head any of his plea and instead she brings him closer to her body as she stiffened her muscles in the headlock.

“That’s what you get for stealing my tempura. It’s the last one on the plate and I’m saving it for the last. You freaking steal it!”

“Hayoung, oppa going to die,” Jongin wails and Mrs Kim could only sigh and resume her dinner, as if its normal for this to happened.

Hayoung grunts and Jongin wails, both completely gullible to the changing that happening to Sehun right now.

Just a while ago, he was laughing and smiling watching Hayoung but the moment she stands and take Jongin into a headlock (It was a hug in his mind), he couldn’t help but to let the frown on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter