Appealing #13

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took a lot of grunting, denying on her part to finally makes Jongin shut up on his constant whines and questions. Hayoung could feel a dull throb at the back of her head suddenly surf through her brain and attacked her temple. By the time Jongin shut up, Hayoung were already massaging her forehead. 

Hayoung glanced to her back when she heard a slight hissed emitted and she bit down her lips guility at the figure of the tall guy being escorted by Jongin and Sehun. 

Out of pity and self-guilt, she slow down her steps and slip herself besides Jongin before she tilt her head downwards to have eye contact with the crouching guy "Are you okay?"

His eyes flickered momentarily to Hayoung before he nodded once and Hayoung pursue her lips in a thin line, not quiet satisfied with his reaction. She was about to asked some more but was being cut off by the other senior which she recognized as not Jongin.

"I'm sure your never ending questions make his situation more difficult," Sehun coldly said and Hayoung eyes flickered upwards to him when she heard the harsh edge of his tone. 

Sehun sounded cold and angry and Hayoung pouted a bit before she masked it with a frown. She didn't like the tone Sehun used on her and Jongin seemed to noticed it too because Hayoung could feel her cousin nudged her shoulder and grins to her 

"Let's get him treated first, okay?"  Jongin still grinning and Hayoung caught the eye roll Sehun subtly makes. It makes her to look at him and when their eyes met, Hayoung purposely rolls her eyes back. She could see the guy clenched his jaw and she turn back to look at Jongin immediately.

Nevertheless, Hayoung nodded before she straightened her back and skip her steps forward a bit.

When they arrived at the nurseroom, Hayoung quickly jogged towards the door to open it for them. She watched how the two slowly put down the taller guy on a chair and her eyes travel down to his ankle. Hayoung gasped softly and cringed at how swollen it has became and quickly she called for the infirmary doctor to come and treat the injured guy.

"What happened?"

"I kinda trip on him," Hayoung scrunch her face gulitily and the school doctor nodded before she takes her place in front of the tall guy.

Hayoung stand on the sideline and she didnt know why Jongin and Sehun need to do the same -besides her, but decide she wont pry that much. She watched how the nurse try to rotate his ankle and how the guy would just end up having the pain surged through his nerve.At that sight, she nakes a face and whinpered a bit.

After bandaging his ankle, the doctor handed him a couple of painkillers and dutily, Hayoung immediately rushed to the nearby water dispenser.

Hayoung came back with a paper cup in hand and she saw how Jongin is frowning at her in disapprove manner and Sehun turned his face from looking at her and blankly stare at the empty wall.

Hayoung mouthed an obnoxious 'What?' but Jongin just gave her the look before he turn to look at Sehun. Ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter