Appealing #1

Of Pheromones and Choco Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hayoung was 10 and Sehun was 11 when they first met.

Hayoung still remember how awfully embarrassing  it is to be mistaken as a guy by someone you just met. Less than 5 minutes, at that.

She couldn't blame him though.

With short hair, and a bit of tanned, she is akin -anyone else would think of her the same as he did. She did look.....too much of a boy back then. She wasn't a fan of dress and skirt either.

But still, she couldn't help but to glare menancingly at him with her fist tightly clenched -chanting herself not too cry. It was weird how he called her "Hyung," that makes her eyes start to well up in tears. Was it the fact that she knew he was one year older than him? Did she looked that old?

It didn't help either that all of her friends around them could only laugh so boisterously, drowning her alone in her sorrow.

But Sehun just stood there, watching her with confusion written all over him -not understanding why everyone was laughing and why the boy in front of him looked so angry towards him. 

"What?" He questioned, but the 'boy' only shoved him resulting him to stumbled back and landed on his . If only it wasn't the hard cement, he would probably save himself from bruising that day. "Uff," came his grunt before he turn to look at her with rounded  eyes

"What is wrong with you?!" He shouted, eyes scanning her up and down and Hayoung grew more self concious and half mad that he did that. So what if she only wore a boy short and a baggy T-Shirt. It don't gave him rights to regard her as a "Hyung". 

Ok, maybe because she was taller than him that time (Girls grew tall faster than boys) and eventhough she was only 10, she was pretty much dominating the height chart.

"You are the one that looks like a girl, you jerk!," the last thing he heard before he saw her running away from the field. They didn't even start play soccer yet. By that time, laughters died down and the only sound he could hear was the footseps of someone approaching him.

"Sorry about that,'" Sehun turned and he stares at the extended hand in front  of him before he grab them and hoisting himself up from the floor. "She's just being too sensitive," Jongin said, patting the probably non-existent dust on his shirt.

"You know him?" Sehun make a face in distaste before he stopped his movement and swiftly turn his head towards Jongin, his new classmate "Wait! Did you just said 'she'?!" 

Jongin chuckled and nodded "Yeah, she's my cousin Hayoung," and Sehun could only blink blankly at the newly found fact.

Hayoung remembered that she regret pushing Jongin to bring her along to play soccer that evening. She should have stick with her plan to stay home and watch Detective Conan instead.

 

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

 

Hayoung groaned out loud at the sight of her cousin and her self-declared  arch-nemesis on the living room, sprawled across the floor with stacks of comics surrounding them like a batriers.

"Didn't I told you not to touch them??" Her loud voice booming through the space and both of the guys take a second to turn to her before both of them return back to their reading. Hayoung puffed her cheek, pissed off that they don't give any head about her warnings.

"Oppa!," she called for Jongin, stomping closer towards him. 

"Hmm," clearly Jongin don't gave her the attention she wanted as the boy casually turn to the next  page of the comic book he was reading.

Hayoung plopped herself besides him "Did you go in my room again?" She asked and when Jongin gave  her a soft and short affirmative hum as the answer, Hayoung start to frown and whined.

"Why did you do that? I told you not to come inside my room. Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter