Rage On

Myungyeol 50 Songfic Challenge

Yes, it's the Free! opening theme. Why? Because why not.

 

~~~

 

"Hey Myungsoo, have you ever seen Sungyeol shirtless?"

Myungsoo turns to Woohyun and frowns. "What kind of erted question is that?" he glances at Sungyeol, who's racing Hoya across the pool, before looking back at Woohyun.

"Ah! No, not like that, I didn't mean it that way. It's just," he hesitates when he notices Myungsoo still frowning. "Even though we all swim together at practice twice a week for the entire school year, I don't think I've ever seen him shirtless."

He ponders it for a moment. "Yeah?"

"He always showers with his swimsuit on and changes in the stall. Kinda weird, right? Do you think he's hiding something?"

"No, his body's perfectly fine."

Woohyun stares at him with wide eyes. "You've seen it?!"

"Well, I mean, he's my boyfriend." he shrugs.

"Ohh, I see now." he smirks and Myungsoo stares at him, confused. "He's your boyfriend, so of course you've seen his body."

It seems to click and Myungsoo blushes hard, flitting his hands around uselessly in denial. "No, that's not what I meant!"

They're so busy bickering that they don't notice the little plit-plat sounds Sungyeol's feet make as he walks up.

"Hey," he greets, settling down next to Myungsoo.

"Huh? Sungyeol!" Myungsoo turns to Woohyun. "Go away. Please leave."

"What? Why?" Sungyeol leans forward to see the oldest male past Myungsoo. "You can stay if you want."

"He really can't. Woohyun, go race Dongwoo or something."

Woohyun smirks again. "Nah, I think I'll stay. Sungyeol, we were just talking about you."

Myungsoo turns to Sungyeol. "Can you get me a drink? There's some cash in my locker, you know the combo. You can get yourself one too, my treat."

"But your juice is right there. It's not even open." Sungyeol points to the pretty bottle less than a meter away.

"Oh right. Ha, I forgot."

Sungyeol laughs and pokes his boyfriend's arm. "Silly. Woohyun, what were you saying?"

"We were just talking about how only Myungsoo has ever seen your body."

"What?" he stares at Myungsoo accusingly but the other simply shakes his head and shrugs.

"I mean, you've seen all of us shirtless. But we've never seen you shirtless. I just thought it was weird."

"Nothing's wrong with my body, if that's what you think. I don't have any secret tattoos or birthmarks. Ask Myungsoo."

Woohyun grins devilishly. "So he really has seen your body. That's hot."

Sungyeol's face colors. "Woohyun! I just went over after practice once and I had to change, that's all."

"Thanks, I'm gonna use that excuse someday." Woohyun laughs when Sungyeol blushes even more.

"Will you leave now?" Myungsoo glares at him.

" 'Kay, I'll leave. But you should let me take a peek someday, yeah? Just so I can be sure you're not hiding anything." he leaves before Myungsoo can smack him.

 

...

 

"He wants to see my body?"

"Don't show him."

"He'll bug me until I do."

"I don't care. Punch him if he does."

Sungyeol tilts his head. "Why are you so against it? You know I just change in the stall because I don't feel right looking at other guys' bodies when I'm dating you."

"Because you're mine. I'm not sharing you with anybody else." he kisses Sungyeol to justify his point.

Sungyeol blinks blankly. "That's a good reason."