Make You Feel My Love

Myungyeol 50 Songfic Challenge

Adele request for bannoffeeyeol.

Christmas/holiday requests are now welcome.

COME ON GUYS THERE'S ONLY LIKE TWO DAYS GIMME SOME SONGS


He could spend infinite eternities like this, with Sungyeol in his arms and all worries pushed aside.

The scandal is stupid anyway. It isn't his fault at all, he was just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. A gorgeous childhood friend he'd spent time with a few months ago claiming to be pregnant with his baby.

Sungyeol had been taken off the music programs and his activity was at a minimum, public appearances seldom to none. The managers couldn't seem to scream at him enough, belting fury until the members interrupted politely, making excuses of headaches or needing to sleep.

As much as he tries to explain, he isn't heard. People are going to hear what they want, take their chance to degrade him to a point of insanity before they accept that it was a misunderstanding.

"How much longer until you're promoting with us again?" Myungsoo's lips move against Sungyeol's uncombed locks.

"The company says we're not going to do a DNA test unless she appeals the court case. They actually think it might be my baby."

They fall into silence again and there's nothing more to be discussed, so Myungsoo says what he's been saying to Sungyeol every day for the past three months.

"I love you."

He doesn't get a response.

 

"She won't give up. It's utterly hopeless, but she thinks she can win."

"The company still won't let you do the DNA testing?"

"Nope."

Myungsoo frowns at the news. The case has been ongoing for nearly two months now and in his eyes there's really no point in dragging it on so long.

"I just want it to be over. I miss promoting with you guys."

 

Sungyeol wins the case of course, but as always, there's a problem. They don't know who the real father is.

"I don't care who she slept with, but she didn't sleep with me so it's not my problem." he tells their manager once the appeal has been announced. "Can't she just call up all these guys and go on Maury?"

"It doesn't work that way, Sungyeol. She's young and she doesn't know how to raise a baby, but it's obviously too late now to make a better decision. The least you can do is give her peace at mind so she knows for sure it's not you."

He grits his teeth, taking a deep breath to calm down. "If I didn't sleep with her, then there's no way it can be me. Convince the CEO to let me do the DNA test. I'm done with this." Sungyeol storms out before his senior can argue.

 

"Myung, I'm really not in the mood for this."

"I know you haven't made up your mind, but.." he shrugs and picks at the pilly cotton blanket underneath him. "I don't know."

"I don't know either."

He hums and sprawls out on the mattress. "When do the test results get back?"

"Next week."

He knows he's being mean,  but this girl should've listened to all the high school teachers and thought twice before doing the deed. It's not like it was forced upon her. "I hope she gives up after this."

"Yeah, I hope so."

 

He's all smiles when he walks through the door and Myungsoo knows he has good news.

"The test results are in, and the court is denying anything else she's gonna try to use against me."

"That's great! Did she find the father?"

"She called up a few guys, they're willing to do the testing too. I guess she picked good ones if they're ready to own up."

Myungsoo throws his arms around Sungyeol gleefully. "I love you."

For the first time, he gets a response.

"I love you, too."

 

"I got a letter from her today. The baby's already two. A little girl."

"Hm, did she send pictures?"

"Yeah. I'll show you later."

They could spend infinite eternities like this, in each other's arms with all worries pushed aside.