chapter 69

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year 4 months later:

 

In sehun and hayoung’s room:

It was evening and hayoung was sleeping on the bed. Sehun came from the office to his room holding a glass of juice. He placed the glass on table and smiled looking at hayoung. He sat on the bed and leaned closer to her. He her hair gently and said “Hayoung, wake up baby”

Hayoung slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him “hi..when did you come?”

Sehun: hi..just now. How are feeling today?

Hayoung: Umm …tired.

Hayoung said cutely. Sehun smiled. Hayoung was getting up but sehun stopped her.

Sehun: Let me help you.

He helped her sit straight on the bed.

Hayoung: I can get up oppa. You are taking too much care of me.

Sehun: what are you saying? I am doing nothing. I will take care of you even more when our junior comes out.

Yes, hayoung is pregnant and her baby will come into this world in a week.

Hayoung chuckled and said “You have changed a lot oppa. You used to be always late and used to dream a lot but not anymore”

Sehun: Ofcourse I have changed and why will I dream now when my dream has become reality. Yes, you and our baby were my dreams and now are my reality.

Hayoung tears rolled out of her eyes. She smiled and said “Thank you for being my reality too”

Sehun wiped her tears and kissed her. He broke the kiss, hugged her and caressed her stomach.

 

In kai and naeun’s room:

Kai came from work and entered his room. He was shocked to see naeun and rushed to her. Naeun was holding a cloth and cleaning things in her room.

Kai: Naeun, what are you doing? How many times should I tell you not to work?

Naeun: But I was getting bored.

Kai: There are a lot of things to do than working.

Naeun pouted. Kai chuckled. He cupped her face and said “you know I worry a lot about you. Please baby you need to take care of yourself and this cutie pie too right?”

Yes, naeun is also pregnant. She is due in another 5 days so kai is extremely worried.

Naeun: Okay.

Kai: That’s my girl….

Kai took something from his bag and gave her.

Kai: This is for my sweet wife and my baby…doughnuts.

Naeun smiled widely “Really? Thank you oppa…..but I can’t eat”

Kai: Umm…let’s taste some today…it’s okay.

Naeun: Really?

Kai nodded and naeun ate the doughnuts. Kai smiled at her as there was icing sugar on her lips. He kissed her and said “umm..Sweet”.

Naeun blushed. She kissed him and said “Extremely sweet”.

Kai kissed her stomach and caressed it. He then hugged her and she rested her head on his chest.

 

In kyungsoo and namjoo’s room:

Kyungsoo came into his room from work. He hugged namjoo from behind.

Namjoo: Kyungsoo, you are back.

Kyungsoo: Yes, my dear wife.

Kyungsoo kissed namjoo. He broke the kiss as his kids were hugging his legs. Namjoo and kyungsoo chuckled.

Namjoo: They want to play with you.

Kyungsoo: My babies want to play with dada..huh?

Yes, kyungsoo and namjoo were blessed with twins; a boy and a girl. Girl’s name is kyungjoo where as boy’s is namsoo (hehe). They are 6 months old cute babies with brown hair, beautiful eyes, small cute nose and dripping saliva (hehe). They can crawl and sit.

Kyungsoo lifted kyungjoo and namsoo (oh confused author) and jumped up and down and both of them giggled. When kyungsoo stopped they started patting his face telling him to do again.“Do you want to me do it again, my cuties”

Kyungjoo: umm..Ahh…ain….ehheh.

Namsoo: kkeiii..da…ugh…

Kyungsoo did it again and they chuckled.

Namjoo: Babies, dad is tired.... come here.

Namjoo tried to take them but they stuck to him like glue.

Kyungsoo told them to give namjoo a kiss and both the kids gave her a kiss.Namjoo cuddled them and gave a kiss. Namsoo and kyungjoo giggled.

Namjoo: Namsoo, kyungjoo, aren’t you hungry?

Kyungsoo: They haven’t eaten anything?

Namjoo: Kyungsoo you seriously spoiled them. They don’t eat until you come from office.

Kyungsoo kissed her and said “Let’s feed them together”

Namjoo: okay.

Kyungsoo and namjoo put them on bed and feeded them.

Namjoo: kyungsoo look at namsoo he will start playing with his milk.Look at him he will spit it out.

Namsoo did as she told. Kyungsoo chuckled “They grew up so fast isn’t it?”

Namjoo: yeah, they did.

Namjoo got tears in her eyes.

Kyungsoo: Hey, namjoo.

Kyungsoo pulled her into his embrace and wiped her tears. Namsoo and kyungjoo rolled and crawled near her and wiped her tears.kyungsoo and Namjoo smiled .She pulled them into her embrace. They all hugged together.

 

In bomi and baekhyun’s room:

Baekhyun came into his room and saw bomi sleeping on the bed and his kid sitting beside her.Baekhyun smiled and slowly went near his kid. As soon as his kid saw him he started to jump. He quickly crawled near him and giggled.

Baekhyun: How is my boy, baek bom? Did you miss your daddy?

Yes, baekhyun and bomi’s sweet little boy 6 months old Baek bbom. Well bomi wanted his name to be baek and baekhyun wanted his name to be bom and here it is baek bom. He is a sweet cutie pie who doesn’t cry at all. He always smiles and is cheerful like his mom. He has rosy cheeks, deep brown eyes, straight brown hair and cute nose and lips.

He giggled as soon as baekhyun took him. He started jumping in his arms and giving him kisses mixed with saliva.

Baek bom: umm….ma…ei…ga..ooh..

Baekhyun: Thanks buddy.

Baekhyun kissed him all over his face. Baek bom kissed him and pointed at his mom.

Baekhyun: Let’s wake up your mom, okay?

Baek bbom: Aaa..eiii…heh…tc..(lol)

Baekhyun: wow you are excited, my baby.

Baekhyun and baek bbom leaned near bomi and kissed her cheek.

Bomi opened her eyes and saw baekhyun “Hey, oppa…I am sorry I was putting him to sleep but I slept instead”. She chuckled and  got up.

Baekhyun: It’s okay bomi.

Baek bbom: yya…aaiii.

Baekhyun: See he says it’s okay too.

 Bomi hugged both of them.

Bomi: baek, give me a kiss my baby.

Baekhyun kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter