chapter 67

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong started crying and closed her eyes and thought “I am sorry baby, suho oppa…I have to save eunji and her baby”

A second passed by but chorong was not hit. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that the man was still there but suho caught his hands tightly and said “Don’t dare hurt my wife and baby”

Suho punched the man and he fell down and was unconscious.Chorong crouched holding her stomach. She was in extreme pain. Eunji held her and started crying. Suho ran towards her and held her.

Suho: Chorong? Are you okay?

Chorong: Thank god, you came.

Chorong groaned in pain. She held suho tightly and squeezed his hand.

Eunji: I think it is time for delivery.

Suho: What?...we need to get to the hospital.

Chanyeol came running when he saw eunji and hugged her.

Chanyeol: Thank god you are safe.

Chanyeol saw chorong groaning “Hyung let me help you” and helped suho and chorong.

 

Two men came slowly and caught hayoung and namjoo. Namjoo started hitting the man but he was strong. He held her hand and was going to slap her but kyungsoo came and saved namjoo. He bet the hell out of him. Namjoo hugged kyungsoo and he her hair. The other man was dragging hayoung with him.She screamed and was fighting him .sehun came and kicked the man.

Sehun: Hayoung, are you okay?

Hayoung nodded and hugged him “oppa”

 

A man caught naeun’s hair and she yelped in pain. Mrs.kim was hitting him to save naeun but he pushed her. Mr.Kim caught her and helped her while kai came and punched the guy. Kai hugged her and wiped her tears.

Kai: Naeun, I am here .Don’t cry.

Naeun: Hmm.

 

Bomi saw a guy coming towards her and started running. She was scared but when she saw baekhyun she ran and hugged him. Baekhyun hugged her tightly. He then moved her aside and used his hapkido skills on the man.

Baekhyun: Don't you dare hurt her.

 

Exo fought with the kidnappers and knocked them down. Mr.Nam was the only one left. They all gathered together. Chorong was suffering from pain. Apink went and helped her.

Suho:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter