chapter 20

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

contd..

Baekhyun: I don’t love her.

Bomi heard what baekhyun said , she could not control herself anymore and she ran inside the house to god knows where. She could not bear to stand and listen anymore.

Mr. yoon: I am sorry Mr. kim I think I misunderstood. I thought baekhyun liked bomi. I guess I was wrong. I think we should leave.

Mrs yoon: but..

Mr.kim: Mr.yoon I apologize please don’t leave.

Mr.yoon: it’s ok we will call you.bye.

Apink rushed to search bomi.

Chanyeol: uncle we will take care of bomi. Please let her stay here.

Mrs yoon: okay.

Mr and Mrs.kim left. Baekhyun left inside to the library because he knows they will find him in his room.Mr and Mrs kim went inside.

Kyungsoo: how can hyung do that??

Kai: this is not done I will go and talk to baek hyung.

Kai left.

Sehun: why?? Baek hyung likes bomi noona then why??

Suho just kept quiet as he didnt expect baek would do such a thing.

 

Bomi was going on running she then entered a room,closed the door and started crying loudly “why did you do this oppa?” “why?”. She then noticed that she was in baekhyun’s room. She remembered the day of pajama party.she started crying more. She went near the table and started touching the baek’s baby pictures.she hugged those pictures and cried more and more.when she was about to go when a box brushed through her hand and fell down.

All the items in box was scattered ,bomi took all the items and put in the box but something fell under the table.she bent down to take the thing but she found something else under the table and her eyes widened . she found a blue mask under the table “This??” she took it in her hands and rushed to baekhyun’s cupboard and searched for the clothes. She found the suit he wore with the blue mask. “it was baek oppa”. bomi was confused “what is the meaning of this”. “Why did he lie to me??”

“I am unable to understand any of this .oh god what is happening?” she remembered what baekhyun said that day “sorry”. “what was that sorry for”.

“I need to talk to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter