Chapter 46

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In baekhyun and bomi’s room:

It was midnight; bomi and baekhyun were sleeping on the bed. But bomi was sweating profoundly in her sleep. She was grabbing her sheets and moving her head from left to right. She suddenly opened her eyes and shouted “baekhyun oppaaaa”. Baekhyun got up and the lights.

Baekhyun: Bomi… what’s wrong?

Baekhyun patted her head but she looked at him, caressed his cheeks and started crying.

Baekhyun: Bomi, why are you crying?  Are you alright?

Bomi: Oppa don’t leave me. Please.

Baekhyun hugged bomi and her hair.

Baekhyun: Shhh….calm down. I won’t leave you. Did you have a bad dream?

Bomi cried and hugged him tightly. Baekhyun broke the hug. He reached for a glass of water and gave it to bomi. Bomi drank the water.

Baekhyun: Are feeling better?

Bomi just hugged him again. Baekhyun smiled.

Baekhyun: Let’s sleep okay?

Bomi: I don’t want to.

Baekhyun: Don’t be scared. I am with you….umm…how about hugging and sleeping?

Bomi: hmm.

Baekhyun smiled and brought bomi near him and slept. She leaned on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist. After a while baekhyun called bomi.

Baekhyun: Bomi?

She did not answer. He saw that she was asleep. He smiled and kissed her head and slept.

 

The next day all the men were ready to leave for work.

Chorong came running from the kitchen and handed a big bag to suho.

Chorong: Oppa take this and don’t forget to eat. There are lunch boxes for others too.

Suho kissed her forehead and said “Yes my lady”.

Kyungsoo hugged namjoo and said “Bye. I will be back home early okay?”

Namjoo: hmm. Bye.

Chanyeol kissed eunji’s head and said “Take rest okay?”

Eunji: okay.

Hayoung brought the laptop and handed to sehun. He kissed her cheek and said “Thank you”. Hayoung blushed and said “bye”

Bomi was in her own world. Baekhyun placed his hand on her cheek and said “Bomi? Won’t you say good bye to me?”

Bomi looked at him with worried eyes and said “Don’t go…. Oppa please stay at home today. Please”.

Baekhyun smiled and said “I have to attend a meeting. I will be back right after. I promise.”

Bomi: Oppa please.

Baekhyun wanted to continue but he got a call He went out to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter