chapter 66

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink & Mrs.Kim: Mr.Nam!!!!

Mr.Nam: Well....You recognized me, huh?

Hayoung: Why did you do this?

Mr.Nam became furious “Why you say? You all act like you don’t know anything. Your husbands have made my life miserable. Because of you people, my business is nowhere. Once upon a time I was on top but because of the so called ‘kims’ I am nowhere now.

Namjoo: Isn’t that your incompetence.

Mr.Nam shouted “Shut up…I will teach you all a lesson today….lock them up”

His men dragged them and locked them behind bars.

Mr.Nam: Now let’s call Mr.Kim.

 

 

At the mansion, the guys were making all kind of efforts to find their hideout so they can save the girls.

Kyungsoo: This is not working out, we need to do something else.

Mr.Kim caught his head and sat down on the couch “who would do this to our family? We never did anything wrong to anyone. I hope your mom and my daughters are safe”

Mr.Kim got a call.

Mr.Kim: Unknown number?

Suho: Dad, it might be the kidnapper.

Mr.Kim took the call and put it on speaker.

Mr.Kim: Hello?

Mr.Nam: Hello, Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim: who is this?

Mr.Nam: Oh come on; don’t forget me,...it's your favourite rival.

Mr.Kim’s and exo’s eyes widened in shock  “Mr.Nam?”

Mr.Nam: hahahha. yup..

Sehun fumed “You!! How dare you do this?”

Mr.Nam: Now calm down or else your wife will suffer.

Sehun tightened his fist.

Chanyeol: What do you want?

Mr.Nam: Good, I like you. Mr.Kim I want the ownership of all your companies to be transferred on my name. Not only that you will hand me the papers and kneel in front of me.i want it till the morning.

Baekhyun: What non sense are you talking?

Mr.Nam: Mr.Kim, decide your business or your family.

Mr.Kim: I will do it.

Kai: Dad

Mr.Kim: Before that let me talk to my family.

Mr. Nam: Cool.

Mrs.Kim: Dear

Apink: Dad.

Mr.Kim: Dear, is everyone alright?

Mrs.kim: Yes, we are fine.

Exo started calling their girls names. They wanted to know whether they are safe.

Mr.Nam: I will call later and tell you the address.

He ended the call.

Mr.Kim: Suho call the lawyer. I need to transfer the ownership rights to him.

Suho: Dad, this is not right. You have really worked hard. How can you just give everything to him?

Mr.Kim: What shall we do? Our family is in danger and this is the only solution left now. I choose my family not business.

Baekhyun: Dad, do you think that guy will leave us all once he has those papers? Either way we are in trouble.

Chanyeol: Baek is right dad, he won’t hand them over to us even if he got these papers.

 

 

It was 2 am and all the guards were asleep and Mr.Nam was out.Apink and Mrs.kim were sitting helplessly. Chorong’s stomach started paining again. She was holding her stomach and was groaning.

Mrs.kim: Chorong? Are you okay?

Chorong mumbled “My stomach hurts”

Naeun: Oh my god, unni.

Eunji: We need to do something fast but we are locked up

Namjoo pointed at the guard.

Namjoo: Unni look the keys, the guard is asleep we can take the key.

Hayoung: If we escape they will catch us again and on that chorong and eunji unni can’t run.

Bomi: I got it. Look the guard is having a cellphone.we will take that and call the guys.

They took off their scarfs and cardigans and tied them together and then took their hairpins and tied it at the end. Hayoung th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter