chapter 35

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi’s wedding day:

 

Baekhyun’s pov:

Today is the day I will make her officially mine.My love, bomi. I never thought this day will come in my life until I met her. Here I am now standing on the altar as a groom. These wedding decorations,people who came to bless us, my family’s smiling faces, my nervous heart all this came true because of her.

“And here comes the bride” said the priest.

I looked up and my eyes fell on her. There she is my precious angel in white. She looks more beautiful today. Our eyes met. I could see her eyes are filled with happiness. I wish I will make her happy through out her life.Each step she is taking towards me is as if she is coming closer to my heart than before.Her smile, I want to protect it through out my life. She will be with me forever. I held her hand and smiled. This smile is because of her and only for her.This girl will be with me forever. My day will start and end with her. i promise to protect her. These aren't just vows but my true feelings and i know she feels the same.Today i will be her's and she will be mine forever.

 

Bomi’s pov:

My heart is beating like crazy. I am excited and nervous too.Do all the girls feel this way?.As I am walking with my father my childhood memories keep flashing in front of my eyes but when I saw him on stage I can only look forward. He is handsome as ever. My love, my baekhyun oppa. The whole world will know he is mine now and forever will be.

His eyes are telling me he is ready to make me his.we are standing in front of each other. These vows will be remembered through out our lives. This ring will be treasured forever.

“you may kiss the bride” said the priest.

I can see the love for me in his eyes. His soft and gentle kiss is melting my heart. My first kiss was with him and the kisses from now on will be only f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter