Chapter 50

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was discharged from the hospital. As promised a party was held at the Kim mansion but only for the family. Everyone was in a celebration mood. They prepared various dishes together and held a BBQ party. After the barbeque, they needed some entertainment and being youngsters they opted for karaoke. Each and everyone sang songs till their throats hurt. Though they were tired, their party spirit was still high. It was evening.

Sehun: Let’s play something outdoor.                     

Bomi: I know….let’s play basket ball.

Bomi smirked at baekhyun. Baekhyun shook his head and smiled.

Kyungsoo: Good. Girls Vs Boys.

Namjoo: Fine.

Kai: Hyung !!

Kai secretly called his brothers to the side and started discussing.

Kai: Don’t you remember the soccer match.

Chanyeol: They will cheat again.

Suho: We are not going to give them the chance of cheating again.

Baekhyun: Why is that hyung?

Suho: Because we will cheat today, in the same way they did that day.

Sehun: Cool. Revenge!!

Sehun’s evil brain started thinking of ideas to tease hayoung.

 

They discussed and joined the girls. Baekhyun ran to bomi’s side and lifted her bridal style and smirked. Bomi smiled and placed her arms around his neck. Baekhyun head to the basket ball court while smirking at sehun.Sehun quickly lifted hayoung and rushed, followed by chanyeol and eunji.Then kyungsoo and namjoo, kai and naeun. Suho and chorong were the only ones left.

Suho smiled and went near chorong and lifted her bridal style. She smiled and placed her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

Suho: Do you like it?

Chorong: Yeah but it’s embarrassing.

Suho: Make it a habit because I am going to continue this in future.

Chorong blushed and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

 

The girls and guys stood opposite to each other in the basket ball court according to the teams.

Girls: What are the rules?

Boys: No rules.

Girls were happy listening to that. They tossed the coin and girls won.Game started.

 

Naeun took the ball dribbled and passed to namjoo. Namjoo then passed it to hayoung who was near the loop. Hayoung was about to throw the ball in the basket when sehun interrupted her. He leaned and kissed her. Hayoung was shocked and she dropped the ball. Sehun smirked and took the ball.

Hayoung: Hey that’s

Sehun: “Kiss”

Sehun said and continued playing. Hayoung stamped her feet in frustration . With that boys scored a point.

 

When naeun was going to throw the ball in the basket, kai came and kissed her cheek. She froze and kai took the opportunity to steal the ball.

Naeun: oppa!!

Kai: Thank you beautiful.

Kai stuck his tongue out.With that boys scored another point.

 

Kyungsoo and namjoo were defending each other near the loop.Ball was near kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: You can’t take the ball from me namjoo.

Namjoo: I can. Even if you have the ball you can’t put it in the basket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter