chapter 30

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung met dongwoon when she attended a business party with her dad. She was just introduced once to him and his family .She and dongwoon spoke for a few minutes.

Hayoung: Dad? How can he be my fiancé?

Mr.Oh: Hayoung. Let me explain dear.                  

Dongwoon: uncle I need to attend a meeting. I will take a leave now.

Mr.Oh: okay.

Dongwoon left.

Hayoung: Dad. Why did you this without asking me?

Sehun: Hayoung! Uncle, don’t mind her.

Hayoung cried and left the place. Sehun and Mr.Oh were the only ones left.

Mr.Oh: I know I should have asked her but due to circumstances I had to accept the proposal. I suffered some losses in our business and dongwoon’s father helped me. Now we have recovered. He asked for hayoung’s and dongwoon’s marriage and I accepted it, as she doesn’t have anyone she likes.

Sehun: uncle why didn’t you ask dad for help. I am sure he would have helped you.

Mr.Oh: I know he would .Whenever I was in trouble he always helped me but I cannot depend on him always. I just could not ask and it’s not like I don’t care about my daughter. Dongwoon is a good guy I have asked some people about him before agreeing. You know sehun I don’t know if I should say this now but I wished hayoung and you would get married but I guess life doesn’t work as we want. Please go and talk to her.

Sehun: yes uncle

Mr oh left and sehun was left alone. He did not know what to do. He just confessed yesterday, they were happy and now this happened. He was frustrated and sad. But he thought hayoung would be more.so he went inside to talk to her. He met others inside.

Chorong: sehun what did you do? Why is hay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter