chapter 62

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 day before Sehun and hayoung’s wedding:

The girls were in hayoung’s room discussing about the wedding preparations.

Hayoung: Bomi unni did you prepare what I asked for?

Bomi: Yes my dear I did.

Naeun: What are you talking about?

Hayoung smiled “ I asked bomi unni to prepare wedding mini dresses”

Namjoo interrupted “Mini dresses? For what? But you are wearing a long wedding dress”

Hayoung: Yeah unni. Those dresses are for you all

Eunji: What are you saying hayoung? Why will we wear a wedding mini dress on your wedding?

Chorong: Hayoung, don’t you want to have the limelight all yourself, I mean you are the bride.

Hayoung: Yeah, but you all are my sisters and I want you all to dress up in my wedding. And it’s fine. Yours will be mini dress and mine will be a long dress so they can differentiate who is the bride and I will be wearing a veil too.

Naeun: This is absurd. All brides want to be the centre of attraction and our little bride over hear wants us to join her too.

Hayoung: Please that’s my wish.

Bomi: It’s okay. Our dresses are like the simple ones.

Chorong: fine.

 

The girls got text from the boys except hayoung.They slowly escaped and joined them for discussion except sehun and hayoung.

Kai: This will be the last marriage in our house so let’s make it fun.

Baekhyun: Yeah, Let’s do some dance performances today.

Suho: yeah one from the girls and one from the boys.

Chanyeol: Sehun and hayoung will be surprised today.

Kyungsoo: And tomorrow there will be a big surprise at the wedding.

Suho: Chorong and eunji you are not doing any dance today.

Chanyeol: You will be cheering us from the audience with sehun, hayoung.

Chorong and eunji pouted and said “okay”

 

 

In the evening, sehun and hayoung were in sehun’s room. Sehun hugged hayoung “Atlast,tomorrow will be our wedding huh?”

Hayoung: Yeah. I am so happy.

Sehun: Me too. I hope tomorrow will come soon.

Hayoung: Hmm…oppa did you see others. I can’t find them since afternoon.

Sehun: I didn’t see them too. Maybe they went for the last minute preparations. I am not sure. They didn’t tell me .

Hayoung: I can understand about others but even chorong and eunji unni are nowhere to be found.

Sehun: Hayoung, they will be fine…..Hey, don’t you think you should stop talking about others and concentrate on me.

Hayoung chuckled “Hmm.Tell me”

Sehun: There is nothing to tell.

Sehun pulled her and leaned closer to her. Suddenly his phone rang. He jerked and took the call.

Sehun: Yes? Hyung? …why are calling me on phone if you are in house? ….yeah she is with me….come where? …huh? …our park? …okay.

Hayoung: What is it oppa?

Sehun: They are calling to the park. I don’t know what they are doing in the park.

Hayoung and sehun went to the park. The park was decorated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter