chapter 51

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long discussion with all the guys and girls, kai planned for a dinner date at a restaurant.He booked the entire restaurant for naeun. He dressed himself in an elegant suit pulled his car keys and ran to his luxurious car. He drove his car to naeun’s house to pick her up. Naeun’s dad welcomed his future son in law inside the house and offered some coffee.

Kai: Uncle where is naeun?

Mr.Son: She is getting ready. You know, girls!!

Kai and Mr.Son chuckled. Kai was restless. He wanted to fly to the restaurant with naeun and quickly propose to her.Mr.Son observed kai and said “I will go call her”. He got up and was ready to leave but stopped.

He turned round and said “Kai, why don’t you go to her room and check yourself”. Kai’s eyes brightened he quickly replied “yes”. He ran to her room upstairs and quickly fixed himself before knocking the door. Naeun opened the door when she heard the knock and her eyes widened when she saw kai standing at the door.

Naeun: Oppa…when did you arrive?.... I am sorry... I am late.

Kai: It’s okay. I arrived just now.

Kai then gave a ‘will you not invite me inside’ look to naeun and she got it.

Naeun: Umm…come in.

Kai went into her room and scanned every corner. He was surprised at first and blushed later when he found his photograph near her bed.He could not control his cheekbones.

Naeun: Oppa let me just put the necklace on and I am done.

Kai: okay.

Naeun was trying hard to wear the necklace. It was the same necklace which kai gave her. Kai saw her struggling and went near her to help her out.

Kai: Let me help you.

Naeun: okay.

He brushed her hair to one side of her shoulder and helped her wear the necklace.

Kai: There, done.

Naeun: Thank you.

Kai hugged her from back and naeun looked at him in the mirror.

He  said “You look gorgeous tonight” while looking at her in the mirror. Naeun blushed and said “Thank you”.

Kai: Shall we go, princess?

Naeun: Yes, my prince.

 

He opened the door for her and drove his car to the restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, naeun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter