chapter 27

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour passed by and they arrived at the kim’s island.Apink was in awe looking at the surroundings.Blue and clear ocean, trees, birds chirping. It was beautiful. The girls started squealing, giggling and jumping here and there. The boys were watching them smiling.

Suho: okay. Everyone let’s begin our camping.let’s divide our tasks so that we can finish early.

Chorong: I have written the tasks in these chits .pick anyone. We will work in pairs.

Tasks were allotted.

Chayeol and eunji: should bring drinking water from the river.

Kai and naeun: collecting wood for fire.

Sehun and hayoung: catching fish.

Kyungsoo and namjoo: bringing fruits and vegetables, herbs (was planted by the kims)

Bomi and baekhyun: setting up the tents.

Suho and chorong: assembling things they brought and cleaning.

 

Sehun dragged hayoung and took her for fishing somewhere far.

Sehun: There is a stream over there.There will be lots of fish in that area.

Hayoung:Do you know fishing?

Sehun: know? I am expert in fishing.You just wait and see.

Hayoung: What should I do? This is my first time fishing.

Sehun: Don’t worry I will teach you.

Sehun give hayoung a fishing rod. Hayoung saw a box and asked sehun “what is this” while opening it

Sehun: ahh that….wait

Before sehun stopped her she opened the box “ahhhhhhhhhhhh ewwww” hayoung started jumping here and there.sehun started laughing loudly looking at hayoung “hahahha.That is bait for the fish”

Sehun: I did not know that you are such a scaredy cat.

Hayoung: hmph

Sehun: okay. Okay. I am sorry.

Hayoung accepted the apology.

Sehun: Here let me teach you. First you need to put the bait in this hook and throw the fishing thread in the water and hold the rod.

Hayoung did as sehun demonstrated and asked him “like this?”

Sehun: no. throw it more strongly…ahh..let me show you.

Sehun stood back of hayoung and held her fishing rod from her back and showed her how to use it. He was teaching seriously without any intentions. Hayoung on the other hand was flustered as they were too close. Sehun only realized that when she wasn’t answering any of his question and was spacing out. Sehun smirked and held her hand tightly.

Hayoung gasped and said “ahh”. Sehun asked “I am sorry. Did I hurt you?” and stepped back.

 Hayoung said “No. umm what else we need to do” to remove the awkwardness.

Sehun: we just need to wait.

Just then something caught in sehun’s fishing rod. Sehun noticed

Sehun: I think I caught something.

Both were excited .when took the thread out rather than fish there was a weed.

Hayoung and sehun burst into laughter.

 

 

Chanyeol and eunji went to fetch water near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter