chapter 38

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 15 days later:

 Kyungsoo and namjoo have finished recording for their album and teasers for the new album were released. This song was the talk of the town. The music and namjoo’s voice was appreciated just by these teasers. In addition to her voice, people went berserk when they heard namjoo and kyungsoo were the ones who wrote the lyrics.

It was finally the day of release of the album. All the important people from the music industry were present. The press conference successfully ended and people gathered for the after party.

Exo and apink attended the party. Kyungsoo and namjoo were busy with the guests and later they joined exo and apink. They were standing and talking to each other when one of the guests Mr.Nam came near kyungsoo. Mr.Nam was kim’s biggest rival in business.

Mr.Nam: well well kyungsoo...How are you?

Kyungsoo: I am fine, Mr.Nam. How about you?

Mr.Nam: well I can’t say I am fine, when you bet me in this industry while your father and brothers are ruining my other businesses.

Sehun raged and moved forward to teach him a lesson but suho stopped him.

Suho whispered to sehun “just calm down. He is looking for an opportunity to make it big”

Kyungsoo on the hand maintained his cool and replied “Thank you, Mr.Nam for complementing us that we are far successful in running business and that no one can beat us.” Kyungsoo smirked. Mr.Nam glared and left.

Baekhyun lightly hit kyungsoo’s shoulder and said “good job man”

Exo gave each other a high-five.

 

Kyungsoo and namjoo were talking to the other guests when a man came near them.

Man: Oh my god… kyungsoo?? Namjoo??

Kyungsoo and namjoo turned around to face the person and their eyes widened.

Kyungsoo: Sungjae!!

Namjoo: I can’t believe we met you here sungjae.

Kyungsoo, namjoo and sungjae were college friends.

Sungjae: wow. I never thought the person who bet me in this music industry is my old friend and what is namjoo doing here by the way?

Kyungsoo hugged namjoo from side and placed his hand on her shoulder while namjoo showed her ring and said “we are engaged”.

Sungjae: Oh really? Kyungsoo .you bet me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter