chapter 52

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up in the morning in his room with a hangover.

“Arghh …my head”. He them remembered what happened yesterday and hit his hand on the bed in frustration. Kai was frustrated to death. How long will he take just to say those 4 words?

 He felt sad and thought “Why do things never go right for me with naeun? Despite the fact that everything else I do goes well”.

Kai sighed and got out of his bed. He took a bath and cleared his mind.

Kai: I have to think of other way. I will definitely succeed today.

He thought of an idea and smiled. He quickly called his secretary and said to arrange for flowers.

Kai: And for the message on the card, please write “I love you. I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you” and other things I will say directly to her…yes…thank you Miss song”

He ended the call and smiled.                                           

Kai: Wait for me naeun.

 

All gathered in the living room. Kai came down smiling.

Sehun: Kai hyung is really in a good mood today.

Kai threw an apple at sehun to shut him up. Sehun went to kai’s room this morning to check him and kai told him about his plan.

Kai: I need to go to office early today. So I will be leaving.

Kai smiled at naeun, kissed her and left. Naeun looked down since the morning. Hayoung observed her.

Hayoung: What’s wrong naeun unni?

Naeun: Nothing.

Namjoo: Naeun you can tell us. You will feel better.

Naeun looked at all of them and decided to tell as they were worried.

Naeun: Today morning I went to kai oppa’s room to see if he was okay. When I was about to the open the door, I heard him talking on phone. He was saying I love you and I want to spend the rest of life with you to someone.

Sehun choked on his water.

Sehun: What??

Chorong: Do you believe that?

Suho: I don’t think kai will do that.

Naeun: No. oppa won’t do that but what I heard.

Eunji: Hmm…May be you misunderstood.

Naeun: I don’t know….i am going to the library upstairs….if you need me call me.

Bomi: okay

As soon as naeun left, hayoung glared at sehun.

Hayoung: Oppa, spit it out.

Sehun explained everything to the boys and girls and smirked.

Chanyeol: Brilliant. Let’s plan.

Kyungsoo: if we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter