chapter 44

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later:

At the Kim mansion:

All the brothers were busy with the meetings and getting new contracts for  the company. They were waiting for the news for a particular contract .

Mr.kim: we have been waiting for this contract. I don’t know why it is getting delayed.

Suho: Dad, we spoke to Mr.Lee about this. He said we will definitely get the contract.

Chanyeol: I guess ours is the lowest bid, so we should get it.

Baekhyun: Dad, I guess today we will receive some information about it.

Mr.Kim: Hmm.... Kai about the new project i am relieved that you are managing it well.

 Kai: Thank you, dad.

Mr.kim: sehun I heard you got a new contract from yong enterprises.Good job.

Sehun: Thanks Dad.

 

Meanwhile in chorong’s room:

Eunji and chorong were chatting in the room. Bomi, hayoung, namjoo were downstairs.

Chorong: Eunji, you look worried these days. Is anything wrong? Does it hurt somewhere?

Eunji: No. I am fine. It’s just that chanyeol oppa is not sleeping well. He is really worried about that project.

Chorong: Eunji, you should not be worried about the business things. They will take care don’t worry. And suho oppa is worried too so I asked my dad to tell me if he receives any information regarding that contract.

Eunji: you are right…..oh god I brought this jar to fill the water and I am chatting here. I will go and fill it up.

Chorong: But there is some water left in that. Let me throw the water away then I will fill it up for you. You just stay here. You should not climb up and down the stairs.

Eunji: It’s okay unni I will throw it in the kitchen. Anyway I want to ask chanyeol oppa to take me to the park so I have to come down.

Chanyeol: okay. I will come with you.

Eunji: okay

 

Eunji and chorong were walking when chorong’s phone rang.

Chorong: oh it’s dad. Hello? Dad….yeah…what? Really?

Eunji: what happened unni? Is everything fine?

Chorong: just a second dad…..Eunji they finally got the contract they were waiting for..

Eunji: Really? I will go tell chanyeol oppa.

Chorong: Eunji wait…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter