chapter 63

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and hayoung’s wedding:

Sehun and hayoung’s wedding theme was outdoor wedding. The chairs were decorated with white cloths and the altar was decorated with white lily and roses. The weather was pleasant. All the guest arrived at the wedding place. Sehun was dressed in white tuxedo with his hair set back. He clasped his hands as he was nervous. He stood on the altar and saw that everyone was smiling at him. He smiled back at the known faces. Mr.& Mrs.Kim giving him their pleasant smiles as if they were telling him “ You have grown up too fast” . Sehun smiled as he saw tears in his mother’s eyes. He signaled her not to cry. She smiled at him. He was excited to see hayoung. His eyes moved back and forth to the entrance. Exo were splendid in their tuxedos as they were busy with the guests. Apink wore the mini wedding dresses as hayoung requested.

 

Hayoung was dressed in her white tubetop long white dress. Her hair was let down as sehun wanted. She slightly curled her hair ends. Her makeup was perfect. Her eyes were shining brightly. Her childhood dream was coming true. She is going to marry the man of her dreams. She was extremely happy as she waited for him for so many years. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She blushed at the thought of sehun staring at her. Her brown eyes and red blushing cheeks were an indication of love for her husband to be.

The door opened and hayoung’s father came in. She quickly got up and hugged him. Her father wiped his tears before she could see.

She held her father’s arm and walked with him. Instead of the wedding march suddenly hip hop music started playing and Mr. and Mrs.Kim danced in front of hayoung. Hayoung giggled at the sight of her in laws. Sehun’s jaw dropped as he saw that. His concentration was lost as he saw his girl in the wedding gown. She was splendid to his eyes. He smiled widely when his eyes met with hers. She blushed and put her head down but she never stopped stealing glances at him. Next suho and chorong danced slightly. Next was eunji and chanyeol’s turn. They danced carefully. Kai and naeun came and did some steps. Kyungsoo and namjoo danced their hearts out. Baekhyun and bomi did the hip hop steps. It was fun. This was the surprise they were talking about yesterday.

Hayoung was so in the mood that she danced in the left out seconds of music. Sehun’s eyes widened and he smiled at her. She realized what she was doing and stopped. She blushed looking at sehun. Sehun smirked at her. The normal wedding march was played and hayoung’s father placed her hand in sehun’s. Sehun reached for hand and helped her on the altar.
 

They smiled at each other shyly as if they were meeting for the first time. The wedding ceremony was done and they exchanged their vows and rings. Sehun leaned closer to hayoung to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter