chapter 10

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later:

Its Sunday morning and exo along with mr and mrs kim  and eunji gathered in the living area.Namjoo is completely recovered .namjoo and hayoung are still staying at kim mansion. Everyone are busy when Mr.park enters the mansion.everyone sees that mr park has come and greets him.

Mr kim: mr park whats bring you here so early in the morning??

Mr park: I don’t know if it is the right time or not but I could not wait any longer Mr kim

Mr kim: feel free mr park. You can say whatever you want to say.

Mr park: actually mr & mrs kim i am here for suho and chorong’s marriage proposal..i know its sudden but since that day of party chorong has completely changed.she is my only child and her mother expired when she was young.she was always lonely.but when I came with her to the party I saw her laughing wholeheartedly.so I hope you consider this marriage proposal and chorong is fond of suho and even I like suho to be my son in law.what about you all do you like chorong?

All were happy to hear this news but suho was confused and was in deep thoughts.

Mr & Mrs kim :of course we like chorong. kids please let us talk in private. All youngsters left the place but sehun and hayoung were listening to the conversation from far..

Mr kim: mr park you know abt suho’s hand right? Are you sure you still want to give chorong’s hand in marriage?

Mr park: yes mr kim I know everything. After knowing the reason I don’t think there is any other good person out there who is suitable for chorong.

Mrs kim: did chorong accept for this?

Mr park: yes..after discussing with chorong I came here..

Mr & mrs kim were satisfied and they were happy .they both nodded and smiled at each other and said “ mr park I think we accept this proposal. But before that we would like to discuss with suho”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter