chapter 64

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 months later:

It was 12 in the night, suho came to the kitchen and was searching something but he got startled when chanyeol came into the kitchen as well.

Suho: Chanyeol, you scared me.

Chanyeol: Sorry.What are you doing, hyung?

Suho: I am making ramen for chorong. She suddenly wants to eat this….why are you here by the way?

Chanyeol: Eunji wants to eat pancakes now.

Suho: Really, we don’t know when they will have these cravings.

Chanyeol: But it’s a different feeling, I mean we can fulfill their wishes in this way so I am satisfied.

Suho: Yeah that’s true. Chorong never asked me anything atleast because of the pregnancy she is asking me these small things.

Chanyeol: Yeah.

Suho and chanyeol prepared their dishes respectively and were ready to leave. Baekhyun entered the kitchen.

Chanyeol: Why are you here?

Baekhyun: Bomi wants to eat a sandwich.

Suho: Eh? But bomi is not pregnant, right?. Why is she having food cravings?

Baekhyun: I don’t know. She asked me and I am making for her, that’s it.

Chanyeol and suho smiled “Good luck”. They left.

Baekhyun was making sandwiches for bomi; he also drew something with ketchup on it.

Baekhyun: Done, bomi will be happy.

Baekhyun took the plate and left.

 

Kyungsoo and namjoo were on the terrace, working on their new song.

Kyungsoo: Namjoo, this lyric doesnt suit the tune. i think we should change this.

Namjoo: okay.

Kyungsoo played the new tune on his guitar.

Namjoo: This tune is so good kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: It should be, I made it for you.

Namjoo smiled and said “Thank you”

Namjoo: You play it so well; I don’t know how to play the guitar.

Kyungsoo: Then let me teach you…come here.

Namjoo sat between his legs and kyungsoo hugged her from behind and showed her how to play it.

Kyungsoo: is it fun?

Namjoo: It’s so cool. I want to learn more.

Kyungsoo chuckled “okay”

Few minutes later she dozed off . kyungsoo saw that and chuckled.

 

Kai and naeun were in their room. Kai was asleep but naeun could not sleep. She got up from the bed and saw kai sleeping. She woke him up after a while.

Naeun: Oppa

Kai got up “What’s wrong?”

Naeun: I can’t sleep.

Kai smiled “come here” . Kai hugged naeun and her hair.

Kai: Can you sleep now?

Naeun: no.

Kai thought for a second and said “Want me to sing a lullaby for you?”

Naeun smiled “okay”

Kai sang a lullaby, naeun giggled as he was singing it like a rap. Nevertheless she slept and kai slept too.

 

Sehun and hayoung were on a drive. Hayoung placed her head on his shoulder while sehun was driving. Hayoung got up suddenly and squealed.

Hayoung: Oppa, bubble tea.

Sehun: where? Where?

Hayoung chuckled seeing him getting excited.

Hayoung pointed “There”

Sehun parked the car and both went to take the bubble tea. Both took different flavours.

Hayoung: This is so good.

Sehun: Really, let me have some.

Sehun drank from her tea and said “It’s good, but mine is much better.”

Hayoung: Really, let me taste yours.

Hayoung moved to take a sip but he ran away. She ran after him.

 

Suho: Here, your ramen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter