chapter 49

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi woke up in the hospital room shouting baekhyun’s name. She quickly pulled the needle out and threw it away. She rushed outside the room. All were waiting outside her room. She saw everyone but baekhyun was no where to be found. She started crying.

Bomi: chorong unni, eunji unni where is my baekhyun oppa?

Chorong: Bomi.

Bomi was running near everyone and enquiring about baekhyun.

Bomi got frustrated and shouted “Why doesn’t anyone answer me?.Where is my oppa?”

Namjoo: Bomi unni, listen.

Bomi: No…. I….i will search on my own….my oppa can’t leave me

She ran in the corridor and suddenly stopped when she saw a silhouette of a man. She wiped her tears for a clear vision. She started smiling but tears dropped even more. She flew to him and landed in his arms.

Bomi: Baekhyun oppa

Yes that was baekhyun. She wasn’t dreaming. He was really there.

Baekhyun: Bomi

She broke the hug and kissed him all over his face.

Bomi: You are alive…. My baekhyun oppa is alive.

Baekhyun: Yes my love. I am alive…. Stop crying…. i am totally fine.

Baekhyun wiped her tears and placed his hand on her cheek. She touched his hand and kissed it without moving it from her cheeks.

Bomi: I love you baek oppa.

Baekhyun: I love you too bomi.

Baekhyun kissed and hugged her. Exo and apink gathered near them. Suho placed his hand on bomi’s head and ruffled her hair.

Suho: Your husband worried us a lot right?

Bomi did not answer as she was shocked

Bomi: suho oppa….your hand.

Suho smiled and waved his hand. That’s right suho’s hand was cured completely. He said “Though this baekhyun troubled us a lot but in the end my lifeless hand got cured because of him.”

Baekhyun: That’s right bomi. Suho hyung was the one who saved my life.

 

Flashback:

Suho: Baekhyunnn!!!!!!

When baekhyun was about to fall suho’s lifeless hand automatically moved on its own. He grabbed baekhyun with both his hands and pulled him with full strength. Baekhyun was saved. Both suho and baekhyun hugged each other.

Suho: My brother, thank god you are safe.

 Others ran and came near baekhyun and suho. They all did a group hug. They broke the hug. Baekhyun wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter