chapter 14

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The garden was filled with beautiful smell of flowers and also sound of sizzling meat on the BBQ grill under the shining moon, Exo and Apink were all happy and cheerful. Table was set up in middle of the garden and only the loud and cheerful voices was all they could hear in this silent night. Chefs were grilling the delicious meat and all were drooling waiting for the cooked meat.once cooking was done. All gathered around the table obviously in pairs (haha)..and started eating.

Bomi was the impatient one of all. She quickly ate the meat as soon as it was served though it was hot .she yelped in pain but kept quiet. On the other hand baekhyun observed bomi.

Baekhyun: silly girl cant you eat slowly. Cool it down first.

Bomi was just giggling as she heard baek worry about her. Baekhyun cooled down a piece of meat by blowing and fed to bomi. Bomi was surprised to see baek feeding her , but she was happy too as he was taking care of her. Bomi then fed baek too. He accepted smilingly. others were busy eating.

Bomi saw baek eating and smiled

Bomi : you are just like a kid …come here.

Bomi hold baek’s face with one hand wiped his lips with the thumb. Baek and bomi looked in to each other’s eyes lovingly as if they were the only ones in this whole place. Baek then leaned closer to bomi’s face as if he wanted to kiss her. They were inches apart when baekhyun snapped out of their world because of the laughing sound of his brothers. Bomi quickly was back to eating and baekhyun smacked his head lightly while smiling.

Exo  were done eating and baek was about to get up when he saw bomi has sauce on her lips. He first thought of removing it as bomi did but being a man he decided to do more.

Baekhyun: bomi ..

Bomi : *turned around* yes?

Baekhyun : You are not less than a kid too..

And he the sauce on her lips. Bomi froze and knowing bomi would hit him, baekhyun ran away laughing. Bomi t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter