Disrespectful.

Sungjong vs. His hyungs

 

SungJong's POV

 

The day that we moved in together, I had already been their target for their insults and harsh actions.

When I told my eomma about the fact that I was going to live in a dorm with the hyungs, she objected.

Convincing her that I would be alright was a tough job but in the end, she believed me.

Come on, ma. I'm a full grown teen. Scratch that. I'm a young man.

 

We arrived at our so called dorm the day after tomorrow.

We got picked up by a black van and reached the place.

I walked out of from the van and carried my heavy luggage.

Somehow, the 'dorm' didn't even look like a dorm. It looked like someone had lived there before.

It wasn't an apartment, but a house. A normal, typical house.

It looked pretty ..old.

My manager patted my shoulder, "Sungjong-ah. Waeyo?"

I turned to him and smiled sheepishly, "Ah? Oh, ahneyo."

Then, he ordered all of us to get in as we had to do something later.

 

In the dorm, all the members sat in the living room with their bags and luggage next to them.

The one who looked like as if we were about to spend the rest of our lives in here was.. Sungyeol-hyung.

He had three big bags. 

I wondered what he had in there. Could be a pillow, a blanket, a hundred clothes or who knows.

He caught me staring at his things and shouted, "YAA. Mwo-ya? What are you looking at?"

Startled, I quickly diverted my attention to my hands. 

I could hear SungGyu-hyung scoffed. "Yaa, maknae-ah. Do you know how it feels to be in the same roof with you?"

I shook my head slowly.

He smirked in a mean way and answered, "Feels like we're in one roof with a girl."

A-A girl? .. That's so.. 

"Oh." SungGyu-hyung added, "You'll be doing my part of the cleaning and alos the cookings, arasseo?"

I clenched my fist tightly. He had gone a little too far. Who was he to tell me what to do!?

"YAA. WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO? " I blurted, "I'm not a maid. So, don't be such a bully! You don't even know if I can cook!"

Everyone was dumbfounded. Their eyes were all on me.

What was I doing?.. I was talking back unconciously!

Oh god, help me.

Of course, SungGyu-hyung was pissed. He hit my head and shouted, "YOU PUNK. Who do you think you are? How dare you be disrespectful to your hyung!"

Woohyun-hyung chimed in, "I knew it. From the moment  I saw him, I knew that he was just plain trouble."

Sungyeol-hyung looked at quiet Myungsu-hyung, "Yaa, you're the second maknae, right? I hope you're not as disrespectful as him!"

Myungsu-hyung sighed and turned to all of them, "Hyung, geumanhae. If he's being disrespectful and mean, then what exactly are YOU doing?"

And with that question, he left the others speechless. Myungsu-hyung really did make a point.

Somehow, I was touched. He sounded as if he was defending the maknaes. ( Me and him)

 

Our manager came into the living room and told us about the place.

"So, we have a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, three bedrooms." he then clasped his hands. "Alright, so, I want you boys to choose a room and after that, start cleaning this dusty place."

Dongwoo-hyung moaned, "Ayy, hyung. I don't want to clean.."

Sungyeol-hyung stood up, "Hyung," he said to our manager, "I want to have my own room. I don't want to be in the same room with strangers."

"Strangers?" our manager replied angrily, "Yaa, these strangers are your bandmates. And if you don't want to be in here, then leave and rest in your own house!"

"That sounds great." Sungyeol-hyung said sarcastically.

I sighed and got up. I chose a room which Hoya-hyung was in.

There were two storey beds in the room. But, the room didn't look as spacious as I expected.

He greeted me amiably and I felt comfortable around him a bit.

As we were unpacking, Hoya-hyung started a convo.

"Sungjong-ah. You are a very strong person, aren't you?" 

I paused and smiled with curiosity, "Waeyo?.."

"When the others were like bashing towards you, you didn't..-"

"Cry?" I interrupted.

Hoya-hyung gave me a sly smile and nodded. "Geurae. You didn't. And you're still young."

"I should not cry infront of them, they'll use it as an advantage." I briefly explain.

Hoya-hyung chuckled and continued unpacking.

While me and Hoya-hyung were unpacking our stuff, we heard shoutings from outside the room.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THERE." Sungyeol-hyung barked.

"Yaa, the other rooms are full. Besides, there are two beds in that room." our manager explained.

"Sireo-yo!" Sungyeol-hyung whined.

"Get in there or I'll make you sleep outside tonight." our manager threatened him.

In the end, Sungyeol-hyung seemed to surrender and walked into the room he was arguing about.

 

I turned to the room's door and saw Sungyeol-hyung entering with his three bags.

Hoya-hyung smiled, "Ah. You're here too?"

"Yeah, I have no choice." Sungyeol-hyung replied as he crossed his arms. He seemed very upset.

"Hyung! You're with us!" I exclaimed bubbly.

But, all I get was a death glare from him. 

 

After all the members were done with their unpacking and stuff, all of us gathered in the living room again.

The manager reminded us that he wanted this dorm to be sparkly clean by the time he gets back.

All of us followed his order and started cleaning. 

I darted to the kitchen and looked around. The stove was dirty.

Had someone been using it? Ewww.

"Right." I said to myself, "Time to clean!"

I did a little 'fighting' gesture and tried looking for gloves.

Gloves.. Eodiga?

"Yaaa, are you cleaning or are you playing detectives?" a sudden stern voice came.

I stopped looking and found Woohyun-hyung standing infront of me.

"Ahne.. I was-" however, I was cut off.

"You what, huh? Just get to work. Are you being lazy now? Now is not a good time." he interrupted.

After that, he left. Thank god. He was such an irritating hyung for some unknown reason.

He was like the second SungGyu-hyung. But, SungGyu-hyung was more harsh.

I continued my search at the cabinets in the kitchen.

As I was searching, I could hear the sink's running water.

Someone was using the sink.

I turned and the water stopped.

It was SungGyu-hyung.

He was washing his hands and just waved them to dry. Of course the tiny droplets hit me.

We were alone in the kitchen. Everyone else was doing other chores somewhere else.

"Can I tell you something?" SungGyu-hyung asked.

Was he opening himself to me? Omo, sesangie. He didn't hate me. This was grea-

"I don't like you." SungGyu-hyung said.

My heart crushed. I set my hopes too high. What was I thinking? .. Of course he hated me.

I gathered all my courage and replied, '.. Hyung. Why do you hate me so much? I have never even done anything to you. We just met!"

SungGyu-hyung moved closer and crossed his arms, "Because being in a group with someone who looks like a cute girl is.. unacceptable. I. hate.it."

I could feel a lump in my throat, my ears felt warm. I knew what this was..

Oh no. Eomma, I sense tears in my eyes. I'm about to cry. I can't ..

SungGyu-hyung looked at my face and said, "Omo, are you crying? Arasseo. Go ahead and cry. Noone would comfort you anyway. Not me." he then left the kitchen.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. My heart really hurts. 

"Sungjong-ah?" It was Myungsu-hyung. I bet he saw me sobbing like a kid.

I didn't want to face him. My tears were flowing down my face.

But, he held me by my shoulders and whirled me to him.

He checked my face and looked so worried.

"Yaa. Why are you crying? .. Did you see a cockroach or something?" he joked.

But, I wasn't laughing. Those words that SungGyu-hyung said was hurtful.. and it still hovered around my head.

Myungsu-hyung then found the situation serious and sighed. "You know what. You shouldn't cry. You're giving them more than a reason to kick you around. You know how they are towards you, uljima-yo."

Myungsu-hyung was so nice. Why couldn't everyone be the same? Everyone was just plain evil, with Hoya-hyung and Myungsu-hyung as an exception.

I gave him a shaky smile and nodded.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Myungsu-hyung asked.

I wiped my tears and tried answering despite the light sobs, " Dae.."

"Promise me that you won't cry infront of the other members."

He put his pinkie up and smiled. He looked so calm and assuring.

I trust him.

"I.. I promise." as we entwined our pinkies and made the promise.

 

The first night with the other members wasn't as exciting as it sound. 

It was horrible.

 

A/N thank you for reading! And the comments! and to all subscribers, I love you. ;)

Do please give comments or subscribe. You make my day <3 ^^