Who's the culprit?

Sungjong vs. His hyungs

 

         SUNGJONG'S POV

 

So, after we all finished cleaning the dorm, our manager came in like he said he would to check on us whether we DID make any cleaning.

He was pretty impressed when he first walked in. "The living room is more spacious and also, dust-free now." he complimented.

SungGyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung was in-charge of the living room, and after being praised for their good-work, SungGyu-hyung actually smiled! How I would love to scratch that smile away.. Chhh.

But, when manager-hyung got into the kitchen, he turned upset. Really upset.

"Who cleaned the kitchen?" he shouted irately.

Everyone was so surprised at his sudden anger. What could it possibly be?

Omo, I was the one who was in-charge of the kitchen..!

I didn't raise my hand or say anything. I knew something bad had happened.

"Yaaa." as manager-hyung turned to all of us, "I said who cleaned the kitchen?"

I still didn't say a word. I mean, what if I would get scolded if it wasn't clean? As far I remember, I did clean it well. I mopped the floor, cleaned the sink and-

"Sungjong did." a voice called out my name.

It was Sungyeol-hyung who said it. And for some reason, he was secretly smirking to himself.

"Wha- I-but-" I stuttered.

Manager-hyung pointed his index finger at me and signalled me to get in there. I followed him and stopped next to him with my head down. I wasn't ready to get scolded by him.

"You call this clean?" manager-hyung asked as he gestured his hand to the floor.

I gathered up my courage and slowly tilted my head to where he was indicating.

Wait. Who spilled the orange juice on the floor? I cleaned it! It wasn't there before! Someone must've poured it while I finished cleaning!

I quickly whirled to the other hyungs. They looked at me as if I had made a crime or something.
The suspicious and disgusted look. Even Myungsu-hyung looked away..

"Sungjong-ah." manager-hyung started, upset was evident in his voice. "If this is how you are going to work in the near future, just quit then!" his loud voice was ringing in my head.

"Ahneyo!" as I turned back to manager-hyung, "I swear I cleaned it! Someone must've-"

Sungyeol-hyung crossed his arms and walked forward, "Yaaa, Sungjong-ah. Are you accusing that one of us did it? You can't do that, it's like you're framing other people for your mistakes."

"Ahneyo, hyung." I started, trying to defend what I think was right, "I didn't do it."

"Then, who did?" Sunggyu-hyung interrupted.

Manager-hyung sighed, "Enough. Sungjong-ah, wipe it up." then he told the others to either get a shower or they won't be having dinner.

"Arasseo, hyung.." all of them except for me then sauntered into their respective room.

I glanced at Myungsu-hyung who was hesitating to get into his room. He noticed me and mimed the words, 
                      .. Mianhae...

What was he apologizing for? 
Myungsu-hyung, gwaenchana-yo, you didn't do anything wrong..

 

NOONE'S POV

Howon barged into his room when he saw Sungyeol suddenly turning to him, somehow hiding something on his back.

Howon watched him with full of curiosity, "Mwo-ya? What are you doing? .."

Sungyeol faked a laugh and smiled, "Ahneyo. It's nothing."

Howon decided to ignore his dongsaeng's peculiar behaviour, and was called by Dongwoo.

"PSSST, Howon-ah. Come here!" as he stood by the room's door.

"Ne, hyung?" as he approached Dongwoo and closed the door behind him.

"You.. don't hate Sungjong, right?" that was the first thing Dongwoo asked.

Howon slowly shook his head, "No. Why would-"

"Someone .. I saw.. he-" Dongwoo couldn't get his words straight, that Howon held him by the shoulders and said, "Dongwoo-hyung, calm down. What are you trying to say?"

Dongwoo moved his face closer and whispered, "Sungjong didn't do that spilling."

"Then, who did, hyung?"

Dongwoo made sure that noone was near them before telling him. When he was sure that noone was around,

"Sungyeol did." Dongwoo blurted out.

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

 

Cleaning the orange juice on the floor was a piece of cake, though I didn't get why I was so scared of admitting I was the one who cleaned the kitchen.

Maybe I was just scared of what manager-hyung might do to me. Maybe he would send me back home and find another new trainee? Maybe I was just scared of..what others might think of me..

Hmm, maybe..

"Are you finish cleaning?" a voice behind me asked.

I stopped rinsing the rag at the sink and spun to see who it was.

"Myungsu-hyung." I murmured, surprised.

"Stop cleaning." he demanded as he took the rag away from my hands.

"Wae- Hyung, don't. I'll get scolded again if I don't-"

"Yaaa. Tell me, would you take the blame for something you didn't even do?"

I shook my head, "No, I won't-"

"Then, stop cleaning. Let the one who did the mess clean it." he emphasized.

The problem is.. I don't know who.

"I was the one who spilled the orange juice, alright?!" I bursted out my anger. "I did."

Myungsu-hyung sighed, "Don't lie to yourself. Don't lie to me, Sungjong."

.. Yes, hyung. I'm lying. You can see through me, can you?

Right before I wanted to say something, Myungsu-hyung left. 
I bet he was angry towards me and that he couldn't stand me.

But, he was right. Why was I taking the blame for this? It wasn't my fault.
Somebody must've framed me in this. 

I walked out from the kitchen and heard shoutings from Woohyun-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung's room.

I tiptoed to their door and quietly eavesdropped.

"Damn it, why do you have to put your stuff lying everywhere?!" shouted Sunggyu-hyung. 

"Same goes to you! This is OUR room, not only you, arasseo!" Woohyun-hyung shouted back.

As I wanted to listen more, someone patted my shoulder. I turned and saw Dongwoo-hyung.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Ahne.." as I pointed to the door, "Hyungs are fighting."

"They just can't get along, can't they?" as Dongwoo-hyung shook his hair.

"I have to take a shower now." as I excused myself, but Dongwoo-hyung stopped me.

"Sungjong-ah. Wait." 

"Ne, hyung?" 

Dongwoo-hyung bit his lips and sighed,

"Be careful of Sungyeol, arasseo? He.. really doesn't like you.." after that, Dongwoo-hyung got into his room, leaving me in a confuse state of mind.

 

 

A/N Alright, that's it for chapter 3. I'm sorry that it's short, but I'm pretty busy T.T  I'll try updating with more interesting chapters! I actually planned to make more Myungjong and other couple moments but I don't know what had gotten into me that made me have writer's block! (aigoooo.)
To all subscribers and the comments thatt I have received, kamsahamnida. Thank you so much. You really made my day <333

Do please subscribe or comment :) I love you. 

-LovelyWinter.