Pair ups.

Sungjong vs. His hyungs

 

SUNGJONG'S POV

 

It was embarrassing to have someone like Myungsu-hyung to hold my hand as we jogged to our dancing studio.

People were watching and staring that it made us seemed awkward, but the fact that I looked like a girl- took some of the awkwardness away.

Myungsu-hyung, I wish that everyone is as caring as you.

It was getting chilly outside the streets since it was already the mid of December ,so I didn't get why manager-hyung wanted us to jog outside despite the cold weather.

"Hyung." I started.

His jogs became slower and by then, he just started walking. "Yes?"

I pulled my hand away from his grip, "It's better for us to just be like this."

"What do you mean?" he queried, confusion was evident on his face.

"Don't hold my hand. It's better like this. I mean," as I glanced at the people passing by, "They are watching."

Besides, my face would just get redder and redder anyway.

He chuckled, "Do you want to sprint now?"

I smiled and nodded, "You're going to lose!"

Both of us laughed and started counting until three, and after that sprinting off like a bunch of kids running in the streets, not even concerning about the other people who were walking.

 

We reached the dancing studio on time, thank god. The other hyungs were sitting on the floor, just taking a little rest.

Myungsu-hyung joined them but I didn't. I didn't want to at all. Sitting with them won't make it better, it would make it much more worse.

"Yaa, maknae-ah." Sunggyu-hyung called.

I was taken aback a little. What did he want now? To bring him water? To-

"Come and sit with us." as he gestured an empty slot within their circle.

"Ne?" Of course I was blanked. Since when did Sunggyu-hyung want anything to do with me?

I sauntered to him and sat down next to him. Just then, he suddenly patted my back.

"It's difficult for you, isn't it?" he whispered.

I took a glance and found out that he was staring at me. I couldn't respond. It was surprising that he was actually worried about me, I mean, all these while, he had been scolding me and telling me to not be rude. What happened to him? Did he run into a lamp-post while running?

I deliberated a nod.

"I'll give you an advice." he said as he turned me to him. Sunggyu-hyung scoffed, "Set your alarm clock, damn it. Because of you, manager-hyung blamed us for wasting time, you get that?" he was almost shouting that all of the other hyungs turned to us.

Sungyeol-hyung heard that and chimed in, "He doesn't care about any of this. All he's thinking about is himself."

"Jeoseonghamnida." I bowed my head. God, why was he always behaving like this? Thought he would be kind and caring but it was always vice-versa.
Two-faced Sunggyu-hyung. Chhh.

Howon-hyung looked at Dongwoo-hyung and shook his head. Dongwoo-hyung didn't understand why he grimaced like that.

Not long after that, manager-hyung came into the studio and clapped his hands. "Get up, boys!" and when all of us did, he sighed happily, "To start off the day, we'll have a dance-off."

"A dance-off?" all of us said in unison.

Howon-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung looked so ecstatic about it while me? PFFFT. I was so ready. I'm a champion when it comes to that.

Just name any girl group dances and I will totally pull them off.

"I'll pair you boys up and you will battle it out against each other." he stated.

I stopped smiling. Pair up? Did he mean by only two in one team?

I peeked to see the others' reaction. Sunggyu-hyung didn't show any emotion at all. Woohyun-hyung glowered at manager-hyung as if to reject the idea. Sungyeol-hyung didn't look so amused and Myungsu-hyung didn't show any slight interest. Except for Howon-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung.

Dongwoo-hyung was hitting Howon-hyung's arm lightly with excitement. Well, at least someone was looking forward to it.

Sungyeol-hyung walked front and center, "Fine then. I'll pair up with-"

"No." Manager-hyung interrupted, sounding so stern at Sungyeol-hyung, "I will be the one choosing your pair."

Shoot. This is a nightmare.

"Sunggyu-ah," he called.

Sunggyu-hyung tilted his head, "Ne?"

"You pair up with Woohyun."

As manager-hyung stated Woohyun-hyung's name, I could hear Woohyun-hyung's cussing under his breath.

"Dongwoo-ah." manager-hyung called again.

The smiling Dongwoo-hyung went serious, "Ne, hyungnim?"

"With Howon."

Dongwoo-hyung nudged Howon-hyung and told him something like, 'I knew it!' ,sending Howon-hyung chuckling to himself.

What manager-hyung didn't realise was that, there couldn't be a pair if there were three people left. We weren't an even number group, but an odd number. Seven members altogether. Not six, not eight, but seven.

He run his fingers through his hair and sighed, "Aigoo." as he looked at the remaining three.

Me, Myungsu-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung.

"Oh well." he finally decided, "You three just have to team up then."

And as expected, Sungyeol-hyung burst out in anger.

"Mwo?" he shouted, "Hyungnim! I can't be in the same group with him!" as he pointed his index finger to me. 

When he did that, it was as if he just pointed an arrow targetted towards my heart, startling me.

Myungsu-hyung cut him off. He sounded upset."Wae? Is there something that you're not happy about him being in the same team?"

I grabbed his shoulder, hoping for him to stop everything that he was going to say or even do.

He moved his shoulder, shoving my hand.

"Yaa, yaaaaa." manager-hyung came in between them. "Geumanhae. Stop it. Just team up, arasseo? God, why is it so hard for you Sungyeol? Aishhhh."

In the end, Sungyeol-hyung surrendered and joined me and Myungsu-hyung.

 

We were told to pick a song and learn the dance steps ourselves. 

Howon-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung picked T-Pain and Chris Brown's 'Freeze',  and to be frank, they really chose the perfect song.

Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun-hyung was bickering about choosing their song. One of them wanted a hip-hop song while the other wanted an RnB song.

And me? I picked a song where there was a slow and fast tempo, and Myungsu-hyung agreed to it, however it was Sungyeol-hyung who complained about it.

"Yaa. Ige mwo-ya?" as he listened to the song. "Are you trying to make a fool out of us? Can you even choreograph the steps?"

I gritted my teeth as to supress my anger, man how I felt like hitting his head at the moment!

Everyone else was already choreographing their dance but we were still arguing about the song. It was so frustrating!

 

"Yaa, why are you messing up everything?" Sunggyu-hyung shouted at Woohyun-hyung angrily.

Woohyun-hyung stopped abruptly, "I'm not messing it up. You're the one who's teaching it the wrong way!"

"Mwo? Are you putting the blame on me?" as Sunggyu-hyung pointed to himself.

"Geurae. I am." Woohyun-hyung coldly answered.

"Stop it. NOW." Sunggyu-hyung threatened.

Woohyun-hyung glared away and smirked. "Manager-hyung shouldn't have paired me up with you. It's just a pain in the-"

Then, suddenly Dongwoo-hyung interrupted him. "Enough guys."

I was glad that he was there to stop them. They had been like that eversince yesterday or was it since day one? What was wrong anyway that made them like that?

Sunggyu-hyung caught me staring at him, "What are you staring at, girly Sungjongie?" he shot.

I closed my ears and turned to my team.

"Let's just get choreographing before manager-hyung comes back." Howon-hyung instructed.

Somehow, he was the one who acted a little mature around here whilst the other just acted like kids.

 

PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

"Yaa, Sungjong-ah." Sungyeol-hyung called from outside.

Aish, what does he want now? At least get inside or something.

I deliberated my steps because I really didn't want to see him at the moment. Not in the mood.

When he still hadn't see me at the door, he shouted a little louder.

"YAA, SUNGJONG-AH." he sounded irate.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed of him and turned the doorknob. 
As soon as I got out, I sighed, "What?"

"COME DOWN HERE. NOW." 

I looked at him and the baby stairs infront of me. It looked slippery that anyone who might be in a rush could fall anytime.

"YAA!" Sungyeol-hyung exclaimed impatiently, "Didn't you hear me? Get down now."

I nodded, "Arasseo, arasseo."

Sungyeol-hyung turned around while he waited.

I put on my shoes on and watched him as I walked down the stairs.

WHAT I didn't notice was that, I had missed one step. How could've I miss one step? Was I that clumsy?

...... I couldn't remember anything after that.

 

A/N hello there lovely readers. I just feel like updating because I'm so excited :3 hahah so, how's your holiday so far?
Bytheway, to all the readers or subscribers, I was thinking. Should there be more Yeoljong moments or Myungjong moments? I'm pretty much dictating which one should I put more >.<"

ANYWAY, thank you for reading (also to the silent readers :3) and thank you for the comments! I see it as a support to this fanfic :') 
Hope you like this update! I got distracted alot! and lastly, I love you. *hugs. :)